• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Ballistics isnt uploading because i was using his dazzle on my other laptop. I have like 9 hours of footage from that computer but i can tell you that after 10 pm no matches were recorded. The laptop ran out of disk space. So plup vs linguini :( not recorded

Fzero will upload at youtube.com/silvershadow02
Thanks for uploading.

Does that mean Shiz and Col bol's matches weren't recorded? I'm not sure what times they were played but I remember them being late.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Thanks for uploading.

Does that mean Shiz and Col bol's matches weren't recorded? I'm not sure what times they were played but I remember them being late.
No problem guy, that set was recorded and every one played on that middle tv. Im talking about the tv in the corner. Where plup and linguini played. That laptop was older and didnt have as much disk space

Top Bottom