• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

Pengie

Smash Lord
So is there any word on whether or not Georgia is coming down to this? I remember them showing some interest but I haven't seen anything in a while.

Zone

Smash Champion
Rice ballistics taco ****** skaterbaj drnastytime ragnarok are all interested I might have to rent a van

HiIH

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can't bring a car full of NFL with me. No promises though. If it ends up being only me that wants to go I'm gonna bail. 6hour driving solo is so boring.
Lemme know how many people you can scrape up. I might can bring a person or two like to you and then we ride with you (and help with gas of course). We'll see though. I'm not promising anything to anyone lol.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
This is gonna be on a Friday correct? interesting, why not Saturday Skratch? No big deal, just curious is all.

I'm 100% going to this, I've been fiending for a tournament. Colbol you mind housing me friday night? <3

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Weird, my computer calender said it was a friday O_o.

Either way this is now HYPEEEEEE

DA SHIZ WIZ? CONFIRMED.

SMASHMAC? CONFIRMED.

UBAAAAHIIIIIIIICE? CONFIRMED.

THAT GUY WHO DRIVES SHIZ? CONFIRMED.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
SPEEDN?????????

Would be cool... but I'm pretty sure Benny has totally killed every thought of getting back into smash.

Jesus fock kid

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nicaboy

u know im comin and down to teams

should have all the rust gone for the new year

accepting all mm's vs my shiek
ok im now 100 percent comfirmed for being at noob!( you can take me roy david?)

thanks in advance david :awesome:

yes we can team. will we be playing double sheik or sheik puff? Dont worry imma get that rust off ya :)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I'll also be MM'ing in Gentleman off's.

Thats right, I got the fastest most meanest A A Down Z the world has ever seen.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
My Gentleman game makes people go "Well ****, falcons not supposed to shield pressure me"

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
this looks really beast, i just gotta talk to my buddy about this... she'll mostly go to this, cuz like WinterFast last year was really fun, Cold'ish though.. i wanna met/more people, Colbol will be there i gotta play that *****, Shiz.... i gotta get PBnj back he beat an like went away with a happy face lol Hbox too nice an his MOM!!! :)

Zone

Smash Champion
Hungry you got a picture phone?? I got an epic pic for you I took. Also can NFL stay at your place :)

Top Bottom