• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I know. Now for real. Doom will probably disqualafy me either way; if he was on edge before, now the last straw has fallen on the camel's back. There isn't a single name on the roster who I haven't trashed upon. I'm really sorry and I need to pay the price for my actions.
yea a man cool it just dont comment so you wont say anything stupid

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah. And as Sugarpultry said, this should really have stayed a place to post completed sigs and for you to give updates. Now it's time to take my advice and shut up and get back to requests.

By the way, entries must be done by tomorow, right?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Yeah. And as Sugarpultry said, this should really have stayed a place to post completed sigs and for you to give updates. Now it's time to take my advice and shut up and get back to requests.

By the way, entries must be done by tomorow, right?
yes they do but i only have a few entries so hopefully we have enough people to do this sigh i shouldnt have done this it was sorta a waste of time since no one takes it seriously or even posted their entries double sigh :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes they do but i only have a few entries so hopefully we have enough people to do this sigh i shouldnt have done this it was sorta a waste of time since no one takes it seriously or even posted their entries double sigh :(
a lot of people posted entries, didnt they? i know i posted one

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, I have, you have, Marthmaster, Sugarpoultry, Naybewon, PiSToLZ, Rollerking (I think), Grandeza (only 1), Tom (only 1), SgtWikez, Black waltz (I think), and that's all I can list. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah. I got proof two. Let's just hope she can still participate. She hasen't been on as much due to her new job.
Ok, I guess I'll post my entries.

Entry 1:

(Source)

Entry 2:

(Source)

I've seen so many good entries! Incredible work, guys.

And I do agree with the hope that people won't vote based on who their friends are. I don't think people will do that, though :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Haha, thanks for re-posting my entries, A_Man :) I was going to do it anyway, since doomdragon didn't get a chance to see them. So...there you go doom!! :)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I know. Now for real. Doom will probably disqualafy me either way; if he was on edge before, now the last straw has fallen on the camel's back. There isn't a single name on the roster who I haven't trashed upon. I'm really sorry and I need to pay the price for my actions.
You haven't trashed me, to my knowledge. :)

And today's the last day people! Get your entries in.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Submission #1:

Render used Here
From the anime D. Gray Man.

Submission #2:

Render used Here
From the anime Yu-Gi-Oh.

Meh... decent for a 3-hour session that ended 1:06 AM (GMT+1) lol :p .

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I don't know if this counts as spam or not, but if (for voting) TWO polls are made and the collective votes from each are what advance people...wouldn't that work out?

What I'm saying is, everyone's first entries are put into poll one, and everyone's second entries are put into poll two (so this would have to take place on two different threads). Then, at the end, the people with the combined highest scores would advance to the next round.

Just a suggestion. :)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I don't know if this counts as spam or not, but if (for voting) TWO polls are made and the collective votes from each are what advance people...wouldn't that work out?

What I'm saying is, everyone's first entries are put into poll one, and everyone's second entries are put into poll two (so this would have to take place on two different threads). Then, at the end, the people with the combined highest scores would advance to the next round.

Good idea. Have a Round 1 and a Round 2! :)

Great suggestion! I'd say go with this.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
can u repost all the sigs in one post because its a pain looking for all of them. im not in the contest, im just interested in seeing who has the best sig, and no, its not to ask them to make me a sig

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord

excellent idea just who will post the poll?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
well after a whole night playing fire emblem i think its time to call it a night. im gonna hit the hey so keep posting those entries. you have until 12 pm eastern (whatever time it is in miami pretty much lol) so good luck to all of you and ill post the voting tomorrow.

Top Bottom