• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or you could just find someone who has a subscription to create another thread with a poll. That's what I have done in the past. I want to visually SEE the votes.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Quoted for genious factor.
Not only that, but an absolute necessity. No visible votes, no deal in my opinion.

Actually you know what? This whole thing just doesn't seem like it will work. How are we going to factor in two votes per person with a standard poll?

MojoMan

Smash Ace
How about we get Grandeza to make a poll? Alos, why don't we list every work individually? Also, does everyone get two votes? Also, my name still isn't in the list of participants! Could you pretty please add it?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
How about you tell us. Thanks.
not to be an *** or anything but id like to announce it when the voting begins. you know so i have a clean thread and id just like to say it then. through constant thinking ive found a way to make the voting fair and reasonable

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not only that, but an absolute necessity. No visible votes, no deal in my opinion.
I agree. It needs to be visible. That way its fair.

Actually you know what? This whole thing just doesn't seem like it will work. How are we going to factor in two votes per person with a standard poll?

Regardless of the 2 sigs we entered, there needs to be ONE VOTE PER PERSON, EACH SIG POSTED INDIVIDUALLY and it YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, here is what I think needs to hapen.
-I think we need to do 4 or 5 votes a person. How most will probably vote is by popularaty and ability(Sugarpoultry and Marthmaster instead of PiSToLZ, Rollerking, etc.). This means that there will be a high concentration of votes on their part and little or none on everyone else. Given that most everyone will give them a vote, there will be no top 10, just the top 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5). If Doom still wants to keep a top 10 and no more or less, give people more votes. Since votes on the powerhouses of the thread are allready voted for, it gives the intermediats-low advanced (DoomDragon, Black Waltz, Weed, Naybewon, Sgt wikez, myself) a chance to be in the top 10 as well.

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh, yeah. That's a good point. Well, if this is still going to be in the circle of contestents, we could just replace our names where aplicable and randamize it on the voting thread. It will still probably need more than 1 or 2 votes, though.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, unless people have been keeping up with this thread, they won't know who made what sig. If the votings are public, just don't announce the names of the contestants.

A_man13

Smash Master
...which Doom already said it will be in our fave 5 22. But let's just see what doom can come up with. He's seen our arguments and let's see what he want's to do. And if he dose something stupid (which is hyper low probability), it isn't like we can't, as a group, suggest what to do.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
And if he dose something stupid (which is hyper low probability), .
lol way to kiss up lol j/k j/k

ive thought about about everything you've said and i know what im gonna do

and if im wrong i have no problem with suggestions on how to fix it

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm not trying to kiss up. No one is that stupid if they can hook up an internet connection, log on, and make sigs.

Shutting up before another brawl begins...

A_man13

Smash Master
K. I should just crawl into a little ditch, shut up, and hopefully my head will be still attatched to the rest of my body by sig judgment day...

Weed

Smash Lord
Well, here is what I think needs to hapen.
-I think we need to do 4 or 5 votes a person. How most will probably vote is by popularaty and ability(Sugarpoultry and Marthmaster instead of PiSToLZ, Rollerking, etc.). This means that there will be a high concentration of votes on their part and little or none on everyone else. Given that most everyone will give them a vote, there will be no top 10, just the top 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5). If Doom still wants to keep a top 10 and no more or less, give people more votes. Since votes on the powerhouses of the thread are allready voted for, it gives the intermediats-low advanced (DoomDragon, Black Waltz, Weed, Naybewon, Sgt wikez, myself) a chance to be in the top 10 as well.
Stop classing me, those people are not in the same league as me.

Weed

Smash Lord
Calm down man. You're starting to sound a bit too cocky for your own good.
I don't care, I find it annoying to be categorized when I never, ever make comments about other's abilities.

Apologies to those I may have offended in saying that, but I did not ask to be classed on this forum and would like to keep it that way.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I don't care, I find it annoying to be categorized when I never, ever make comments about other's abilities.

Apologies to those I may have offended in saying that, but I did not ask to be classed on this forum and would like to keep it that way.
it's cool, Weed. i dont like to be categorized either (at least in most cases, lol).

and btdubs, i noticed that you're from vancouver! it's a lovely city. my grandparents live in richmond and i'm planning on visiting next year.

A_man13

Smash Master
You know what, I really ought to shut up. I may have to forefit just cuz I ruined everyones chances.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know. Now for real. Doom will probably disqualafy me either way; if he was on edge before, now the last straw has fallen on the camel's back. There isn't a single name on the roster who I haven't trashed upon. I'm really sorry and I need to pay the price for my actions.

Top Bottom