• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Torney on Apail 7 " Rancho Alta Loma area"

Lit

Smash Ace
Thanks shuffle and cut and everyone else that updated us.... i was about to go down there and see wats up for tom. but yeah thanks......

Lit

Smash Ace
double post >.< Updates on the first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShuffleAndCut

Smash Rookie
Sounds coolios. I used to go there before it went under new management (when it was still M&M) for Yu-gi-oh tournaments, and I find it pretty fun there. I'll probably stop by there later today and see whats going on tommorow, since I have nothing to do today (**** homework :) ).
Yeah, M&W was a Sports card shop that did a little gaming. Since I bought the place we are now a gaming shop that focuses 95% in that area. You'll find we now have such amenities as......tables.....and chairs. It's a whole new completely rennovated shop. It's not all nasty and dirty like it was before. I think it's a great place. I've been a lifelong gamer, so I tried to do my store with the gamer perspective in mind.

See everyone tomorrow!

Scott

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to tommorrow ^_^

Lit

Smash Ace
just to make sure the kid i was getting all of my updates from said that there is a max of 30 people in the room is this true?

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Mah! I can't go because I have to do band crap.
But Neighborhood. Don't practice Fox and we'll do those MMs later. ;)
Bowser is the cool.
But GIGA Bowser is too good.

$ick

Smash Lord
I can't makr it either.. :( My ride flaked out on me, and my car doesn't like long trips in hot weather.. Sorry to those with the mm's. Rancho isn't too far so I'm sure we'll get another oppurtunity. If you guys ever wanna head out to Hesperia let me know. It's about half an hour away from you guys. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of randoms that show up (assuming the store advertised :p).

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hey guys....i uhhh...cant make it either T_T...soccer game at 11...i could make it maybe a little late...but i wont be able to get there until at least...1...sorry guys...

ShuffleAndCut

Smash Rookie
just to make sure the kid i was getting all of my updates from said that there is a max of 30 people in the room is this true?
We are going to do what we can to try to accomidate any number of people who show up - we do not have a pre-set cap.

Scott

Lit

Smash Ace
um wat the heck is going on now everyone is dippin out of this tourn.. wat is this all about i mean just fly there if u can i mean gosh

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Mah! I can't go because I have to do band crap.
But Neighborhood. Don't practice Fox and we'll do those MMs later. ;)
Bowser is the cool.
But GIGA Bowser is too good.
I was practicing my Fox today, and I can drill shine to throw pretty standard, just practicing wave shining 100% / wave shining to usmash. Fox is fun ^^

90% going to this, gonna be fun

Zenith

Smash Ace
We can't come
I just discovered that going to this tourney will cut into my new Wii funds (not good)

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Drill shine combos on Bowser? Yeah right P. Bowser never gets stuck in combos. >_>
But yeah... The only thing that's for sure for me is Nexus. So we'll do them there?
Nexus is going to be sweeeeeeeeet.
And blah. I wish I could have gone today. Sounds like FUN.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Holy crap on a stick!! I didn't realize this is right in my neighborhood. I don't even have to take any freeways to get here. Thanks for the PM 6th Sense. I'll be going for sure now. So I guess I'll see everyone there.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Where are you living right now Thomas? I thought you would have to take a freeway from Chino :\

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
This is Miles from Shuffle And Cut, do to player request the Tournament will be starting at 1pm because people are stuck in traffic. Please call if you are on the way. We are just playing casual matches for now until more players show up. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING CALL US AT 948-3883

THANKS

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
They said we can probably do an additional tourney after this one if more people show up.

So get over here >=)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
grrr....ive got stuff to do -.-...ill try to make it by.......3-4 0.o....didnt someone say they were gonna do something at their house after the tournament...i wanna know :D...if they do another one or if someone does something after the tourney then TELL ME

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Disappointed more people didn't come -- this was a pretty good tourny. Lot of TVs, good host, standard ruleset, and an every week venue? Seriously, people need to start coming every week.

Shout outs:

Fabian - Gay ****, can't believe I blew it at the end.

Thomas - I was pissed off after choking vs Fabian. No disrespect meant when I just suicided; I really didn't feel like playing, and as a result I was horrible.

JTB - God I suck in teams -- never doing them again.

6th Sense - Wtf no friendlies?

Derrick - Good friendlies. I need more Samus practice. Your Fox is too smooth.

Alex - Wtf no friendlies?

Top Bottom