• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Torney on Apail 7 " Rancho Alta Loma area"

Lit

Smash Ace
******UPDATES************There is going to be a tourney going on at shuffle and cut in the Rancho Alta Loma area this Saturday and they need people to come so the next time they throw one it will be even bigger and better.... im not complety sure on the time and things like that but ill be sure to have it by tomorow or wed at the latest... But i know S.U.N will be up there so any crew matchs???:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :) :) :)

The Tournament is $5 for entry... and there may be teams depending on how fast the tourney goes.

It will most it will be best 2/3 and finals will be lik best 3/5

4 stock

8 minute time limit

SINGLE-STAGES - Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dream Land 64

DOUBLES-STAGES - Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dream Land 64
Yoshi's Story, DK64

Tournament will be at 12:00 so come early for friedlys.

The Address is Shuffle & Cut Games
8605 1/2 Base Line Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

The website is www.shuffleandcut.com

People going already are........ its only a 30 max room so first people that tell me will be in!!!!!
1. HeaDachE
2.Wreckless
3.6th Sense (maybe)
4. Fate
5. Jtb
6. Mr. Biitches
7.Neiborhoodp
8. Zenith
9. Jrg
10.TrafficWarden
11. Sick

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wheres Shuffle and Cut?

Edit - Didn't realize that used to be M&M Gems o_O

I'll be there for sure.

Lit

Smash Ace
Its close to Alta Loma High School... Dont trip im bout to get all the info tomorow....

Lit

Smash Ace
and i think that used to be card and jems im not sure but ill find out

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its ok, I know where it is. My roommate just told me.

I'll still be there, but are you sure its happening? I looked on their site and there was nothing about a smash tournament.

Lit

Smash Ace
well im pretty sure this kid that works there knows i play smash and they he told me that this saturday they are going to be hosting a tournment.. unless he is lieing to me but thats highly unlikley...

Lit

Smash Ace
he said he was going to tell me everything tom. so ill have to see wats going on but more than likey this tourney is still going on... well i hope so

Lit

Smash Ace
if u have wireless internet i can use on my laptop (like a linksys router) i can most likely attend this tourney. do u?
no i dont have one but why do u need wireless internet to attend this tourney?:confused:

Lit

Smash Ace
aight ill be sure to let yall know if it is happeing that is

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You can play RO another day Blitz ;)

Lit

Smash Ace
and the kid that is telling me all of this says theres only 30 ppl max due to seating......

Lit

Smash Ace
thanks i need that ryan!! know i dont need the trouble of going all the way down there to find out...

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
Well ill try to go only thing i have to work on is walking there.....gr.

Hope jason can actually go that would be nice for once...to have our whole crew there. Anyway hopefuly all this gets confirmed and such so we can get names on whose going.

XD.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol....brian cmon...ur ripped *** shouldnt have any problem walking anywhere LOL....but yeah...walking past ALHS is gonna sucks -.-....

Lit

Smash Ace
what u talking about he might be ripped but i still get more girls than him.... um yeah

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...doesnt he have a girlfriend though???? he doesnt need more girls lol...and from what ive seen they all come to him....

Lit

Smash Ace
well you should see him in school he is such a square... he seats in corner by himself wishing sum one can talk to him HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... jk but yeah he has a girl but he is about to cut the chain....

Lit

Smash Ace
and i have a girl to and i still be pullin girls numbers if u dont belive me just ask brian himself.. u havent been around me enough to see wat i can do wit females mi *****....

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Deor your supposed to have 216 post!! LOL Umm if my mom says nooo somebody pick me up on Wilson behind my house.. ill just sneak out....i've been longin 4 a tourney since the last one i went to was Pandatration....

who wants to team w/ me??

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
oops double post...ill team wit ya...i need a partner anyways...as long as u know to grab and wait for the luigi up b XD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well, I just called them and they confirmed it was happening on Saturday. However, the person running it doesn't work until Friday afternoon, so I won't know more until then.

Also, they said it was probably going to turn into a weekly tournament. Sweet.

I'll bring my laptop on Saturday in hopes of being able to help run the tourney more smoothly on Tio, and hopefully be able to get them to a good start.

The time is up in the air right now though :\

Lit

Smash Ace
Jtb good job helping me out wit this man i was struggling on getting updates everytime i call they never answer but thats good though......

And learn how to spell my name right.. its D.I.O.R NOT DEOR WAT IS THIS IM NOT THE DONKEY OFF OF WINNIE THE POO....

Lit

Smash Ace
Dior spelled like "dire" Call my house..or i mean cell Deeeeeeeeeeeor
i need to finish my hw first than ill call u im tyin to get straight a's right now i cant miss anything or my parents will trip... u know how my dad is.... and DONT GRIND MY GEARS spell my name right chump gosh..... D.I.O.R

Top Bottom