• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Torney on Apail 7 " Rancho Alta Loma area"

Lit

Smash Ace
everyone everyone tom. is going to be the day i update sum things i person throwing the tourney is working tomorow and ill get all the info tom.

Lit

Smash Ace
i wish i was the best falco:psycho:

$10 is okay since i plan on pwning..hopefully

we all luv dior's extra baggage <33333333
and no way knives thats way to bold um i am just stocky and built.... but i still get the hoes though..... yall dont belive me ask brian i pulled 5 numbers in one day so wats hapeenin...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
WoW i have alot to say right now, and here we goooooooo.

1st of all, Dior = Fat :D Fat guys need love tooo ya know ;] And i'll wrestle you, i'm not afraid, the last time was fun. 2nd, idk about you and girls, i mean, i can do better. I have to admit, you don't have a good repect for girls and what their worth. There ppl DIOR, not a effin GAME! :D true story. 3rd, getting straight A's in Alta Loma isn't a toughy at all. I mean, it's "ALTA LOMA HS", and you're a TA too; not so difficult.

Jason, i'll team with you :] and stop using samus! Get a AR for DS!

P.S. Dior i'm just playin, you know i haven't talk to you or jason for a long time :[ i miss you guys!!!! ahahahah jk, no homo. You to Brian.

Come over friday(tomorrow) cuzz i haven't played since last wednesday, need some practice. You said you got "ALOT BETTER" with falco, so we'll see.

Hey Brian, i can lift that 50 now :] haah rememer that one day, it was heavy, no lie. But im back into my sessions, so PUMP IT UP N'worddddddddddddddd

and no way knives thats way to bold um i am just stocky and built.... but i still get the hoes though..... yall dont belive me ask brian i pulled 5 numbers in one day so wats hapeenin...

Yeaaaa 5 numbers, like this (909)904-22** :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
grrrr....only for SUN?....and ****....still no partner...unless traffic shows up and teams me...then bowser luigi ****

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT....ill show up and take ya down a peg...well...cant speak too soon...havent played wreck or 6th yet so i dunno...but if its cool wit you guys ill try and show up...maybe MM some people if i get the chance

Zenith

Smash Ace
Yeah me and JRG will be there (put us down as maybe though somethin can always come up)

Lit

Smash Ace
ok i never knew being 5 10 in a half and weighing like 206 pounds was fat i mean i am just built fat is like the andy guy at gamecrazy working.... im just built... i have a my 6 pack growing in as well....
and i want to play zentith who do u play anyways?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'll be accepting mms from anyone by the way.

EDIT: If you use Sheik, it'll be Fox v Sheik rather than my main. Those are the breaks.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol....and then...gabe just sits back and watches lol...i SERIOUSLY need someone to practice with -.-...my skillz are dyin >.<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its only been a week since you played someone, calm down.

Its not the end of the world if you don't play smash, I barely played it at all last quarter, and I didn't degrade in skill or whatnot.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Sup everyone! I work for Shuffle and Cut and heard someone posted about the tournaments on a forum so I googled until I found where. I'm stoked to see so many people interested in this! It'd so rad.

The tournament will be at 12pm Saturday MLG BYOC. I'm not the guy in charge of it as I don't know much about this game, but I was handed a piece of paper from another customer with a list of rules and stages. I'm going to show it to the guy who wants to run the tournament. His name is Miles. He'll be in today and I'll have him post and answer questions.

Anyways, we are so stoked to do this and we can't wait to see you guys!

$ick

Smash Lord
My only request would be use Tio. Yo P is I can make it to this Fox v Doc? :) I might not be able to make it though, car doesn't do well in hot temps so I'll have to convince someone else to drive.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
haha...im dyin man XD...actually ive gotten a little better from not constantly playing smash lol...i guess thats how it works for me :p...and...YES....we have tournament confirmation w00t

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sup everyone! I work for Shuffle and Cut and heard someone posted about the tournaments on a forum so I googled until I found where. I'm stoked to see so many people interested in this! It'd so rad.

The tournament will be at 12pm Saturday MLG BYOC. I'm not the guy in charge of it as I don't know much about this game, but I was handed a piece of paper from another customer with a list of rules and stages. I'm going to show it to the guy who wants to run the tournament. His name is Miles. He'll be in today and I'll have him post and answer questions.

Anyways, we are so stoked to do this and we can't wait to see you guys!
Would it be possible for me to bring my laptop for this first tourney and help you guys out with it? I'm really experienced with running tournaments, and I want to help you guys get to a running start. :)

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Would it be possible for me to bring my laptop for this first tourney and help you guys out with it? I'm really experienced with running tournaments, and I want to help you guys get to a running start. :)
I'll ask, but I'm pretty sure that'd be fine. Thanks. I'm not exactly sure how much Miles actually knows so when he gets here I'll have him answer questions.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...go Ryan!!! always the over achiever >_>...but yeah...i think any of us would be willing to help u guys out if you need it >_>... so just tell us if u need help with anything and i think we could probably help you out

SilenceDoGood

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, Im Joel with Shuffle and Cut Games and I am the tournament manager. Im glad to see so much interest in our Smash Bros. Tournament. I am here to give you some more pertinent information in regards to what cost and stuff is for the tournament and all subsequent tournaments.

The entry fee is gonna be $5 if you bring your own controller and $6 if you need to borrow one of ours. The majority of entry fees will be going back towards prizes.

We hope plenty of people show up for the first event and help shape future SSB:M tournaments at our store.

The tournament is scheduled to start at NOON so show up early to guarantee your spot in the tournament.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

For any last minute questions call us at (909) 948-3883

SilenceDoGood

Smash Rookie
As far as I know, the first tournament will be singles and maybe we'll do rotating schedule of No Teams one week and Teams the next. We will have to see judging by our turnout.

SilenceDoGood

Smash Rookie
You'll wanna do both in 1 day, more money for you and happier people. :)
Well hopefully with time and space allowing we will be able to do a single and double event, but that all depends on time and space.
Trust me when I say we are committed to being a hotspot for SSBM and we will do what we can to make players happy.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
My only request would be use Tio. Yo P is I can make it to this Fox v Doc? :) I might not be able to make it though, car doesn't do well in hot temps so I'll have to convince someone else to drive.
I picked up Fox literally yesterday (ask JTB since I was playing him with it -- it's not that good) so no on that. Sheik v Doc, yes.

Traffic, I'll accept the Bowser / Fox one, though I'm kind of reluctant to do it. I don't even know how to shine well yet And obv the Fox v Sheik one, since I'm picking up Fox simply to be a Sheik counter.

$ick

Smash Lord
I'll think about it P, still lacking some confidence in certain match ups with Doc. I hear Traffic is the one to look out for in the Rancho bunch, takin a match off Blitz with Bowser, pretty cool.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hey P...ill MM...my luigi versus....ur sheik...wow...ill MM but im lookin like im gonna lose :D lol...the maybe...another one...my marth vs ur sheik?

ShuffleAndCut

Smash Rookie
The first of many...

Hey guys,
My name is Scott Gerhardt and I am the owner of Shuffle & Cut Games. I wanted to chime in here and echo some of the things I heard posted above.
First of all Shuffle & Cut is committed to hosting some of the best video game tournaments in Southern California. We're already well-known for our Collectable Card Game tournaments, so the owners, managers, and employees all understand how important the tournament scene is for something like this. We want this to be as postive an experience for you as possible. I myself am planning on being hand for this tournament so I can talk with the players and get their input on what we're doing right and wrong, and what we can do to fix what is wrong.
Anyone who has any specific questions is welcome to e-mail me at scott<@>ShuffleAndCut<dot>com (remove <>). We're sure that in short time we will be the place you're going to want to come on Saturdays (and hopefully other days) for the best Smash Bros tournaments out there. People are also welcome to recommend other games they would like to see tournaments for.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Scott

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
LoL How'd you hear of that match between me and Blitz? He ***** my Marth hardcore though. But I don't have a Marth. (<Johns)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey guys,
My name is Scott Gerhardt and I am the owner of Shuffle & Cut Games. I wanted to chime in here and echo some of the things I heard posted above.
First of all Shuffle & Cut is committed to hosting some of the best video game tournaments in Southern California. We're already well-known for our Collectable Card Game tournaments, so the owners, managers, and employees all understand how important the tournament scene is for something like this. We want this to be as postive an experience for you as possible. I myself am planning on being hand for this tournament so I can talk with the players and get their input on what we're doing right and wrong, and what we can do to fix what is wrong.
Anyone who has any specific questions is welcome to e-mail me at scott<@>ShuffleAndCut<dot>com (remove <>). We're sure that in short time we will be the place you're going to want to come on Saturdays (and hopefully other days) for the best Smash Bros tournaments out there. People are also welcome to recommend other games they would like to see tournaments for.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Scott
Sounds coolios. I used to go there before it went under new management (when it was still M&M) for Yu-gi-oh tournaments, and I find it pretty fun there. I'll probably stop by there later today and see whats going on tommorow, since I have nothing to do today (**** homework :) ).

Top Bottom