• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
Can't get the download from smashboards working and the iTunes version isnt working :/it's hard to do anything with SWF nowadays i can barley get on to it so busy. Its the only downside of ssbb being so awsome.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The stream for Episode 30 is now back up.

Basically, SMYN is so popular that none of my old Esnips account files will play because I maxed out their bandwidth. Awesome. So I created a new one, hooray!

The fixed Choppa Choppa link should be up in a minute.

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
well that is disappointing brael not having Mewtwo, I just hope he returns in some form or is like Bowser and Wario as a playable villain, oh well That's life.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Great Podcast, and I'm not even done with it yet. This marks the first guest who isn't insanely popular on the boards to not have an annoying voice. Sorry to those I just offended, but perhaps it was quality of the mic.

Still need to hear ChoppaChoppa.

tgmxd

Smash Rookie
You know, I can host the 64kb versions on my website for you...just the latest one though. If you want me to, let me know.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wow, none of the alternatives are working for some reason. The closest I got to the full podcast was the 11 minutes posted on iTunes.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Please Don't ban me for this but. Youko, your'es and (Samurai Panda?)s swearing and mocking aren't funny.
You act like they swear every five seconds. I occasionally hear them swear, which is not a big deal at all. Also, have they said it's supposed to be funny? It sounds like you think they try to swear and mock just for laughs.

It's posts like these that really aren't needed.

greenblob

Smash Lord
About the "no L-cancel/wavedash because of Wifi" thing: Precision techniques work in Smash 64 online. You might need to adjust the timing slightly, but they work, including the [wiki]teleport[/wiki], which has a 3-frame input window.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm not happy with Esnips at all. That's twice they haven't played the file. If you think you're bothered about it...yeah.

I guess you just have the download link and iTunes to deal with then.

Please Don't ban me for this but. Youko, your'es and (Samurai Panda?)s swearing and mocking aren't funny.
Yeah, definite overreacting FTL.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Just curious, but does this episode contain any spoilers? With Brawl info starting to come in, I'm wondering, since Youko said they wouldn't stay away from it...

It's going to suck not being able to listen to SMYN for another month:(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you've avoided the boards for the past week, then there are minor spoilers. But nothing too major has been revealed, so take that how you will.

Someguy13

Smash Cadet
You know "reversing the attack" could just mean something bad happening to the attacker like maybe if it happens on the ground the attacker trips?

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not happy with Esnips at all. That's twice they haven't played the file. If you think you're bothered about it...yeah.

I guess you just have the download link and iTunes to deal with then.
Yeah... esnips isn't my favorite place either. Like, for instance, I'm trying to listen to CHOPPA CHOPPA CHOPPA and it isn't letting me (it never does let me listen to the songs on the site). Add in to the fact that there's no way to download both CHOPPA CHOPPA and Falconmon; I'm stuck with no way to get those songs... much less listen to them! :( (And yes, I do have an account on esnips).

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This always seems to happen to at least one person every week.

And there appears to be absolutely no reason for it.

626key

Smash Journeyman
Having a little trouble downloading, and big leaks this show (other than the lucario, jigglypuff, ness leak)?

Top Bottom