• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Chappos vs Redact in P:M, $100MM
+ sidebets
estimated total $300k

biggest project m smash money match in australian history let's go

Last edited:

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
This is what I like to see :)

Also....all this "perth talk" sounds eerily familiar...idk, it sounds a bit like my sig actually :p

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Good work sweeping the task at hand under the carpet, $100 MM doesn't really solve **** all about the tournament rules.

No ruleset was ever confirmed so it's not like 3 stock is a turn-around or out of the question, although this finalisation of the ruleset may come a bit late. Either way it really is up to the organisers, I wish a bit more thought went into some of the posts against the decision. It's a legitimate concern about time-management for an annual event which in my experience is usually one of the slowest to get through and seems to always cut close to timing out. If you'd think for a second, wouldn't you rather finish your 3 stock tournament then not even play the finals? I think that attempting to actually finish P:M is the opposite of reducing it to a "side-event" and showing a lack of concern. Please don't act like these rules are created just to spite you, that makes no sense. I think it's in your best interest to actually sus out the ruleset ASAP before you begin the interstate trashtalk (which is cool and all but business first maybe?)

Although just quickly on the side, back onto the off-topic, I'll MM Chappos myself since I don't trust Phil. $10 Bo3/5? Please come dressed as Wario so I can recognise you.

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
Seriously I wouldn't say something like that chappos. I don't expect crap for my placings. going as far to say you will make top 8 makes you sound like you think you are the best in aus or something. and remember. check urself b4 u rek urself

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
Although just quickly on the side, back onto the off-topic, I'll MM Chappos myself since I don't trust Phil. $10 Bo3/5? Please come dressed as Wario so I can recognise you.
Done and done.

Seriously I wouldn't say something like that chappos. I don't expect crap for my placings.
Yeah dude but I'm actually good

Last edited:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Ima just say unless you have been playing against people with a Melee background you are going to get hard body bagged.

Basty

Smash Ace
You need to work on your trash talk dude
meanwhile u play yoshi wat. Interested in playing you. like since when did people who weren't aMSa play yoshi. You want me to work on my trash? watch me play people. I trash so much when I play people. Since I don't know what everyone plays like here I can't trash much.

but seriously if i play u i will trash u so much m8

Last edited:

Blue2ez

Smash Cadet
meanwhile u play yoshi wat. Interested in playing you. like since when did people who weren't aMSa play yoshi. You want me to work on my trash? watch me play people. I trash so much when I play people. Since I don't know what everyone plays like here I can't trash much.

but seriously if i play u i will trash u so much m8
Money match me fool

Splice

Smash Hero
May I bring up the idea of flex sets for P:M?
Whichever matches were designated to be a best of 5 end prematurely if the score goes straight to 2-0.
So, whoever lost the first match would be on their potential final match on their counterpick.

Since these are also the matches which are played in sequence on stream/recording, it would save more time than making pools matches 3 stock games, for example. You'd still be playing with no bans throughout the set, in case you were wondering/confused.

I also don't see why we can't do this for Melee if time becomes an issue.

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
I mean I will throw in a few extra bucks if you win. jk $10 money match my kirbs vs ur pichu. my kirbs is amazing. i mean if you go fox i will still absolutely destroy you

Splice

Smash Hero
I mean I will throw in a few extra bucks if you win. jk $10 money match my kirbs vs ur pichu. my kirbs is amazing. i mean if you go fox i will still absolutely destroy you
I will money match you. $50 if you win, PM or Melee your choice. If I win, I get nothing.
HOWEVER, in order to accept this MM, you are required not to post in this thread again.
Deal? (feel free to message me in private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom