• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
i mean maven would really have to believe that gheb could pull the long hual throw tomorrows mylo and lylo then

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But you are instead wasting my time with some horseradish reasoning for why Maven is scum, that at best is you trying to justify a gut read. And at worst, is just scum flailing.

FullMetalLynch

also if thats the case lets lynch maven while ryu's around. im not gonna lose to ryu being inactive as town

FullMetalLynch

also i disagree my reasons are horseradish, the points i have against maven are completely uncontested even by the man himself. I explained this in my bigger post, if you think im calling him scum on a gut read you're dead wrongo

Maven89

Smash Master
Kary, if I was scum with Gheb why would I bring up him attacking Jex on not having an ability when I already told him I had one?

I can see Gheb as scum, I can easily see the day ending and Jdietz making a post about how horrible it was that we let Gheb's play slide, but there's no partner unless it's Ryu, and I don't see a scum member fake counter-claiming a used one-shot-vig claim. Maybe he's independent, but here's no scum team left with him in it.

Then there's ****ing FML, the scummiest damn slot with everything he's done, and they've constantly gone "lol hydra hijinks" when their bull**** is discovered. And then Adumb has this slot as his strongest town read, goes out of his way to defend FML when there wasn't really anything brought against him (with some non-existant logic), and now is reading the me and Gheb stuff with Gheb town and me scum, because the flavor doesn't add up. Absolutely none of that makes sense.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, if I was scum with Gheb why would I bring up him attacking Jex on not having an ability when I already told him I had one?
So what, you brought up one thing against Gheb, and then you went back to loving his slot.

I can see Gheb as scum, I can easily see the day ending and Jdietz making a post about how horrible it was that we let Gheb's play slide, but there's no partner unless it's Ryu, and I don't see a scum member fake counter-claiming a used one-shot-vig claim. Maybe he's independent, but here's no scum team left with him in it.
Is there some super clear reason I'm missing for why FML / Gheb can't both be scum

Maven89

Smash Master
FML did his whole claim to try and get Gheb lynched, and when I said I didn't really see the problem with FML's claim Gheb explained how it just made zero sense. I find both of those things odd, it's possible FML realized no one would follow his push, but then the question is why the hell would he do it if he didn't think people would follow him and he was scum? He wasn't up for a lynch, or to my memory even really talked about that much, why would he throw the spotlight on himself with a horrible fake claim to try and push his own partner when the arguments against Gheb were starting to wane? And why would Gheb try and get his town neighbor to focus on FML when the neighbor was already giving him a pass?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I mean... basically no-one thought that FML was scum off the back of their claim. And then they didn't even vote for Gheb.

And in terms of Gheb asking you to focus on FML - first he clearly didn't push that angle over JeXs, and second, who else is he going to put hate towards? Did you even see how quickly Gheb turned onto the possibility you were scum toDay?

FullMetalLynch

This deadline took an interesting turn.
Kary whats most likely tonyou right now in terms of scum?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
deadline is 27 hours unless Gheb gets his **** in gear and extends it.

im too tired for this right now and am definitely missing something, back tomorrow

Maven89

Smash Master
I mean... basically no-one thought that FML was scum off the back of their claim. And then they didn't even vote for Gheb.
But why do that in the first place? He had already been pushing Gheb, I don't think a single person would have connected them, Gheb's push had already started to fall off (which was the reason he said he did it), so why would he both call attention back to Gheb and to himself? That's a strategy that could only really play off if they both made it to mylo and we were stuck with connections, basically the exact scenario we're in, and either way they were already distanced from each other from their push.

And in terms of Gheb asking you to focus on FML - first he clearly didn't push that angle over JeXs,
I mean I think you're just going to have to accept that most people read Jex as scum because the guy was being scummy, You brought up good points about how his actions weren't scummy, but you didn't post it until after he died and it was when I asked. When someone is being belligerent with their refusal to give information I'm pretty sure the average human reaction is the person has something to hide. It's what I thought, so no, I don't think it's odd that Gheb would vote Jex. He mentioned Jex much more in our neighborhood anyways.

and second, who else is he going to put hate towards? Did you even see how quickly Gheb turned onto the possibility you were scum toDay?
Yeah and it was weird. If this was Day 1 that might be a valid avenue. But it's mylo and there's clear alternatives as to who should be our lynch today.

Is this just poking around to make sure, or do you have reasons to town read adumb?

Maven89

Smash Master
Btw, I keep saying "fake claim", but I want to clarify I actually think there's a pretty high possibility that FML's role is real, there's no reason his role couldn't be mafia, but I do not believe he actually thought Gheb living made Gheb scum, that is the main part I believe is fake, basically everything about that post except for the role itself. Unfortunately I just went with the easy route of refering to it as fake claim and I don't think I ever clarified it? I probably mentioned something like it at some point. But yeah, no I don't believe for a second FML really thought Gheb was scum when he made that post, and I think it's more likely he thought he could get Gheb lynched then he thought Gheb would would come off better for it

FullMetalLynch

If i was mafia I'd just have a night kill not a one shot vig. Unless you wanna call it a strongman but then my shot would have worked over anything

FullMetalLynch

But why do that in the first place? He had already been pushing Gheb, I don't think a single person would have connected them, Gheb's push had already started to fall off (which was the reason he said he did it), so why would he both call attention back to Gheb and to himself? That's a strategy that could only really play off if they both made it to mylo and we were stuck with connections, basically the exact scenario we're in, and either way they were already distanced from each other from their push.

I mean I think you're just going to have to accept that most people read Jex as scum because the guy was being scummy, You brought up good points about how his actions weren't scummy, but you didn't post it until after he died and it was when I asked. When someone is being belligerent with their refusal to give information I'm pretty sure the average human reaction is the person has something to hide. It's what I thought, so no, I don't think it's odd that Gheb would vote Jex. He mentioned Jex much more in our neighborhood anyways.

Yeah and it was weird. If this was Day 1 that might be a valid avenue. But it's mylo and there's clear alternatives as to who should be our lynch today.

Is this just poking around to make sure, or do you have reasons to town read adumb?
This first paragraph sounds a whole lot like you think if its svt between me and gheb that gheb is the s, butyou read me as scum according to most else you've said and the way you explained it here the logic really points more tlwards me beijg town because i could have let the gheb push die doen and not takin any backlash from it

Maven89

Smash Master
This first paragraph sounds a whole lot like you think if its svt between me and gheb that gheb is the s
How could you possibly get that from what I said?

If i was mafia I'd just have a night kill not a one shot vig. Unless you wanna call it a strongman but then my shot would have worked over anything
the faction has a night kill, you'd just be a mafia popgun vig, so just a named goon

FullMetalLynch

why would he both call attention back to Gheb and to himself?
This roght here. What good does it do for me to hit that back as scum and rev the wagon back in that manner, especially on d1? Pretty damn pointless right? So why bother doing it? Mich easier to let the wagon die down and not draw attention to myself right?

Also named goon as a popcorn vig is the most ******** pointless thing I've ever heard

Maven89

Smash Master
Popgun vigs are just named faction members because they don't actually do anything

I'm assuming you thought he was actually bulletproof and when he flipped you figured you'd have that as a valid excuse, and worst comes to worse you could just wave it away as rake nonsense

FullMetalLynch

No **** i thought he was bp, thats reflected in the way rake claimed. Tjen you can see me coming around to the popgun vig after ryu slot claimed. Popgun has a point as town, its to nerf the yracmer by giving more slots that can visit during the night. That aspect is lost when mafia because they actually can do nas via the nk. If youbelieve I'm a popgun vig you shpuld believe I'm town as that tole has literally no point as mafia

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
FML I dont know what the hell you are doing.

1.) You think Maven is scum
2.) You think Maven and Gheb are not scum together
3.) You vote Gheb

How is that supposed to make sense? lol

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But really now, you've been pushing for a Maven lynch virtually the entire game.

And now that there's a very realistic chance for it to actually happen you decide that it's a good idea to switch to me? Can't help but agree with Kary that pretty much your entire reasoning is horseraddish at this point.

:059:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch
3. Adumbrodeus
4. Kary
5. Red Roycoon
6. Gheb [1] - FML

Not Voting: Maven, Adumbrodeus, Kary, Ryu, Gheb

Deadline is Midnight CST Thursday the 18th

Deadline remains today.

FullMetalLynch

look i want maven or you, moreso maven but w/e. I'm done ****ting around with kary who for some reason cant lynch maven today despite thinking he's scum. Im done arguing and having the maven read called **** when even kary believes he's scum. Do i want him more ? Yeah. Is it hard for me to reconcile you being scum personally ? Yeah. but i'm getting over it because no one else even makes any ****ing sense as scum

Maven89

Smash Master
I'll only be around for maybe another 20 minutes so if we're going to lynch FML we can do it now, or just no lynch

Honestly I'd rather no lynch and continue the conversation tomorrow instead of getting rushed into a lynch

Top Bottom