• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I would prefer if you could refrain from sticking your **** in my CAKE
As soon as you stop pushing terrible lynches

What are you trying to accomplish with this? FML has responded on this topic heavily and nobody responded to any questions you addressed to him?

Are you legit just trying to block all critical comments of the lynch so you can build the wagon to the point that it just goes through or becomes inevitable come deadline?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
As soon as you stop pushing terrible lynches

What are you trying to accomplish with this? FML has responded on this topic heavily and nobody responded to any questions you addressed to him?

Are you legit just trying to block all critical comments of the lynch so you can build the wagon to the point that it just goes through or becomes inevitable come deadline?
So since you disagree with me on who to push, you figure you'd just jump in and white knight them, huh? Can you just let me do me and I'll let you do you for five minutes? I'm not giving you **** on your kinda paradoxical Kanty/Gheb reads am I?

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
I don't like any of this, and we're getting close to deadline more confused than where we started after a nolynch. I don't like that FML is playing the "we would never do this as scum" card, either.

I was going to save this and just shoot FML tonight, but we need a solid lynch today.

We counter claim FML. Depressed Whale, Town One-Shot Vig.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ehh, what the ****. DSH, hold off till tomorrow on this. There's something weird going around here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like any of this, and we're getting close to deadline more confused than where we started after a nolynch. I don't like that FML is playing the "we would never do this as scum" card, either.

I was going to save this and just shoot FML tonight, but we need a solid lynch today.

Joey...sign, it's ok, I just wanted to wait and see before we did this.

But it is ok.

But yeah our cc is legit, we were going to shoot Gheb but I asked to wait for more info.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Claim stands though, I assumed it was a gambit which is why I asked to wait before we made action.

The other claim explains immediately or I guarantee we will be shooting them by the night phase.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown

Multi one shot vigs and a full bp is something i can see happening.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I hate PR heavy games >_<

So since you disagree with me on who to push, you figure you'd just jump in and white knight them, huh? Can you just let me do me and I'll let you do you for five minutes? I'm not giving you **** on your kinda paradoxical Kanty/Gheb reads am I?
Except I just posted an analysis of why it makes no damn sense as scum as a response to gheb and FML has already answered your question over the course of his myriad statements. Hell I quoted him indirectly answering your central objection.

This lynch is bad and the reason I'm giving you **** on it is because it's quite likely to go through. Don't think you can say the same of lynching both gheb and kantrip.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
@KP Joey I get why you did I just wanted to wait more but oh well.

We can roll with it.

FML explain in your next post in full detail or I will support your lynch.
We're a paranoid cop(mod guarentee) with a one shot vig. Its possible with your clsim the insane also applies to our vig(think we shot them but we didn't) but if thats the case then i have no way to support that idea

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
If there are two one shot vigs in this game, I will gladly replace out.

I'm not even slightly kidding. I do not want to play in any setup that thinks it's good idea to have two one-shot vigs.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Kantrip needs more votes and JeXs nees to answer my question and post reads.
What did you ask me?

I'm not even slightly kidding. I do not want to play in any setup that thinks it's good idea to have two one-shot vigs.
Hey, please wait till toMorrow and we'll sort this claiming thing out.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
For what it's worth, I think FML is town from their latest string of posts. I was more interested in what other people thought of their play, (e.g. Gheb who sat right on the fence on this one). I also think that them being a popgun vigilante adds up with them being a paranoid cop.

DSH's claim puts a pretty big spanner in the works, though.

Kantrip

Kantplay

If they're one-shot I don't see what's wrong with that.

This is stupid right now because everyone's being an idiot and thinking they can claim whenever and it'll actually mean something. I don't remember being promised this was a vanilla setup.

Adum I'm not sure why you're coming at me so hard all of a sudden. Your case is ass.

Can we lynch Gheb now and worry about dumb vig claims toMorrow?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I just skimmed through the last two pages and probably won't have to the time to make a legit post before tomorrow but I really wanted to take the opportunity to make fun of Kantrip's desperate attempt to essentially use FML's claim as a reason to lynch me [while at the same time explaining to FML what an illogical thing to do that is].

I don't even know about FML anymore but I'd agree with a lynch of Kantrip and like Jexs or Gorf for sure toDay.

:059:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Adum I'm not sure why you're coming at me so hard all of a sudden. Your case is ***.
Cause your case was scummy as sh**, there is no logical reason for a townie to view misunderstanding as unlikely therefore scummy in somebody else's case but perfectly understandable and excusable in his.

Especially when yours was built on missing multiple points of information including a post quoted to you and not realizing which post I quoted to begin a conversation, whereas my case on kary was built on it not clicking that she was using terminology incorrectly in the post I quoted.

The fact that you thought that it was still scummy after you it was illustrated you made more significant and errors that showed far less care and attention to detail and you even accepted one makes it clear that this was a cynical attempt to push a bogus lynch. Or projecting motivation, either works.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch [3] - Sherlock, Kary, Jexs
3. Zalak
4. Gorf
5. Adumbrodeus
6. Kary
7. Detective Sherlock Hound
8. Jexs [1] - Maven
9. Giraffelasergun
10. Gheb [3] - Adumbrodeus, FML, Kantrip
11. Kantrip [1] - Zalak

Not Voting: Gorf, Gheb, Giraffelasergun

Deadline is Midnight CST Saturday the 30th!

Giraffelasergun replaces JayTheUnseen effective immediately, say hello everyone! (All votes involving that slot have been reset to non-voting.)

I will do my best to find Gorf, if anyone wants to line up as a replacement in case he can't come back feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom