• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Don't worry, I'll cast Life2 on it and you guys shall be back up and running in no time.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
<3 SSU

Thanx to my wife, I have roots in northern and southern Utah.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
HI my names u-man, and im from dallas. i hope i dont get in trouble 4 posting out side our thead, but i wanted 2 talk 2 other people other than the dallas smashers.

ps. i main link.

Oo, Buzz's in Utah eh? Drop by our neck of the woods for some serious smash if you get a chance.

U-man, welcome to smashboards spammiest thread! Feel free to post whatever the crap is on your mind. I'm guessing you're pretty good, because even your signature is a mind game for me.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Dude, President Eyring jumped to top tier overnight!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
HAY, JUNPEI DIDN'T TOP THIS PAGE!

So, Devin, look on your syllabuses to see how busy your Oct 20th is.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So yeah, I'm probably going to be inialated at the Utah tourney in a few weeks... O_O Thank heavens there is low tier. My YLink will be destroyed anyways.

:urg: big frownies all around.

So yeah, I'm probably going to be annihilated at the Utah tourney in a few weeks... O_O Thank heavens there is low tier. My YLink will be destroyed anyways.
Fixed for your scholarly mind. But I'm sure you'll own some! Besides, you'll get better. Play to learn suga!

Also, I think everyone should be aware that Tarzan, yes, the jungle-man himself who has time and time again escaped tight situations with fines laced with leopard-print underware clad style, has been ripped from our funny pages. Smashers, let us comfort one another in this time of need.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright-- this weekend is UEA weekend, meaning we have no school.

Devin. Old fashioned St. George smash tournament, all the old suspects, wednesday night? Yes, no?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
WTF!!! You guys were supposed to come up to SLC and PARTY IT UP!!!!

Ahh, you know there is just nothing I'd like to do more than party it up in Salt Lake, but I think I'll enjoy some quality time with Halo 3. But there is definitely still a chance I may get bored and tag a ride up with my gay friend and my confused friend, so hopes up!

jigglypuff + peach= 15 minute matches hahaha. i'm looking forward to it
You bring the snacks, I'll bring the second tv we can watch while we play. I figure by the time we're done we all our matches I should be caught up on the Harry Potter series.

P.S. You have half a seal of Sexy Southern Utah's approval on that delicious sig of yours.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's crazy since her butt now produces flower petals when she excecutes a succsessful fwd B.

JEN KNOWS.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so Buzz and I just got done playing with some new smashers in town. They are really good, one beat Buzz one on one. O_O But..................they are 100% anti tier list, wave dashing, level and item banishing, edge hogging, everything is "broken" or "cheap" MORONS!!!! They smacked on everything Kelly and I work on. They thought it was stupid we played the way we did, "tourney" style, and they mocked us.

And playing with items?! AHHH!!!! I have never played with items before... because I've been trained by Buzz to play tourney style, which is so much easier for me to use my hard-earned skills. It is so frustrating when some stupid item comes up and throws off your combo! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I would have done so much better if items were off, but no... :'( And now I have no way to prove I am better than my playing tonight suggests... :'(

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
HAHA don't give him excuses he should know better than to get beat by noooooooooobs with items.
:laugh: I've played this guy before. He's been competitive almost as long as I have. He played one wicked Peach.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had another wonderful time with those guys again last night. I really think I hate them. They are jerks.

The worst part is, I'm preaching all this stuff I believe in, but I can't do it all the time, and I make mistakes. They won't take what I say seriously until I start beating them. :'( I just ain't good enough....

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yeah, I got my revenge last night. We played 5-stock matches last night (at their request). I 3-stocked him with Young Link, 4-stocked him with Ganondorf, 2-stocked him with Falco, and 2-stocked him with Captain Falcon. That should be enough proof to say I wasn't warmed up the time he beat me. ^_^

No johns. He beat me fair and square the first time. I'm just glad I threw it back in his face last night. ^_^

Top Bottom