• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, Devin. And my birthday this Thursday is NO reason to celebrate.

Laozy, I'll whip one up one day when I'm not screwed with school. And it won't be a five minute thing like THAT thing.

Ok, now that we celebrated your parent's getting it on nineteen years and nine months ago, I'm thinking that definitely, DEFINITELY, this thursday we should play. That is if our high-school friend Ancient Shadow/ Bleutoo/ YeastInfection Cleanser can spare us the time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
.,,..... That is a long name.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Nah I know waht they are. I see em on commercials advertising all the time. I apologise. I was trying to joke.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh, so we're just something you see on TV, huh? Is that what we are to you?

You're very inconsiderate, and by the way, sarcasm is hard to express via text.

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
The barren desert of St. George, Utah-land of foot
That was the most amazing smash fest last week, "sarcasm". Sorry me and jake got there late. Maybe we could try next weekend to set up two t.v.'s. Jake could possibly bring a t.v. if you need it and I've got a cube. We need to get in some 1 on 1 action :D. And I need to start playing Smash again during the week...

Oh, and my Bleu_Two account is nearly dead. I must have put some stupid password on it, and now I can't remember my password. I'll get around to fixing it someday

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, I was going to ask as to why you're not sticking with the Bleau.

And that smashfest was totally impromptu. I just said 'Smashfest at noon' because I felt like it.

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
I've haven't really played smash since the tourney like two months ago so my bleau was a bit out of practice, but I've been playing a lot more lately so he's coming back to me. Expect to see the Bleau_Two much more now that my wavedashing and stuff is back to par. He takes a while to get back into. And don't forget the pink lui!

And me and Jake won't be able to play this weekend because we have father and sons. But, if you guys have a day off work next week, I could skip school possibly, we are out of school on thursday but i don't really need to go tues, or wed

Sorry for long post

So originally since I think school for you high school kiddies is almost over, I was gonna try and get a smashtravaganza going on. HOWEVER, work pwns me next week, so you guys have fun at heafy's! Ciao!

Bleu, when's school out fo show?

lengeta

Smash Ace
Wow... that's the least sexiest thing that could ever have been said... guess it's just "Southern Utah" now.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wow. You notherners will never fully understand what makes Sexy Southern Utah so sexy.

...until you come down and play here. We can only bring our sexiness there every so often. :(

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
Well Devon, FYI my last full day of school is next monday. Tuesday, I have off and wednesday I only have to go for like an hour and a half so let me know if you have work off or not during the day. Me and Jake have played each other so much that i think i'm becomming a psycic. I need some fresh blood.

Work is laming smash muchly :(

Bleau_Two

Smash Rookie
Haha! Bleau_Two is reborn in all of his former glory. I have fixed my account :D

And BTW Xsyven, your kirby was fairly impressive, for a Kirby, but he is not a fearsome beast just yet...maybe some day. What would be cool is if Devin perfected the pichu, u the kirby king, and me the bleau2. Then we could wipe the floor with the three worst chars.

I've pretty much got the rest of the week off so let me know if you wanna smash

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Now, for the small fee of $7.00, you can actually USE it!

Back on topic of Smash, this Monday, are we all for a trip to Vegas? We'll smother them with our sexyness.... in a totally bad and non-gay way.

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
GAH Bleau_Two has been shot and dragged through the streets of Rome...my computer hates me!

Okay seriously, I have a few questions about Vegas. Will we be staying there for one day or two. I would prefer a one day shindig because my mom is really anti-vegas. Chances of an overnight event are almost nil. If we could be back by 7:00 then I'm game. And I'm working on my pika as an alternative to the bleau so happy days.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We'd definately make it a one-day thing.

Back by seven though? It'd probably be a 10pm thing. I bet the tournament would end at 7.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I called you twice this past week... thanks for being home, betch!

Phil said:
thats good...
at least the best of the south is coming. unless theres someone better than u xsyven
Devin beats me more than I beat him, but that's only because he knows me too well. When we fight other people though, I'm not sure who's better.

We each play completely opposite characters.

Ahh, I feel so warm inside when I come back to a thread after a month and people think I'm special. Taylor, it'll probably be anywhere from 10-12 that you get home from Vegas (I want to do a little shiz-opping and maybe hit up some New York New York Action). But I'm an outstanding person, your mom shouldn't mind.

Whoa! We're not all corporate business hot shots like Xsyven here! Unfortunately my work has me shackled in a basement while they force me to watch "A walk to remember", or at least the moral equivalent of that, so I have to spend my weekend with my cat, alone.

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
just letting you guys know if you are coming down for the tournament it starts at 4 and it will be over by 9pm
just so you guys dont plan on leaving before its over

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Vick, we're coming to play on Monday. We might duck out of the tournament a little bit early-- since that's just something Southern Utah does. (And we want to get home before midnight).

I have work the next day at 8.

Top Bottom