• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
J flips scum, we go Nabe still saying that's the play.

He flips town and we're not in Lylo we lynch Kantrip like literally immediately no discussion needed.

Vote J

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Though if J does flip scum, I'm gonna take a break from mafia fir a while...that would mean I've had my head up my ass thus while game.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A Lynch has been reached!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 3 end

Twilight will end when flip is posted

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[0] Orboknown:
[0] KevinM:
[0] Nabe:
[3] Potassium: J, Nabe, Red Ryu,
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[5] J: Rajam, Potassium, Swishy, Orboknown, KevinM,

[0] Not voting:
[collapse=Vote Log Day 3]Swishy: Votes J > Votes Potassium > Votes J > Votes Potassium > Votes J > Unvotes Votes J
Rajam: Votes J
Orboknown: Votes J > Unvotes > Votes J
Nabe: Votes Potassium > Unvotes Votes Potassium
Red Ryu: Votes Swishy > Votes J > Unvotes > Votes Potassium
J: Votes Potassium
Potassium: Votes Nabe > Votes J
KevinM: Votes J[/collapse]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Was town.

Game is more than likely lost with the amount of just pure stupidity lynches this game for little to no reasoning.

Btw the Indy is an Arson. I was the firefighter.

Good luck in the coming days.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Your slot is either scum or this is possibly your worst possible game. It's more likely Swishy is scum with the amount of BS/times he has been wrong.

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
***** please. Takes a few eggs to make an omelet. Don't talk to anyone about terrible games when 2 of your strongest initial townreads have hit the other side of the spectrum on your way out the door.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Doesn't matter seriously why the **** did you guy lynch J, ugg.

Lynch Swishy/Kantrip tomorrow, assuming we all don't just burst into flames.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've protected KevinM (acro's target) and Swishy in a lapse of judgement due to D2 shenanigans.

Marshy, do you even lift? Aka: can you even read scum?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Marshy, admit you are bad at being able to read me or you are scum.

^if I die before he answers this, someone make him say this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Someone out of me, J, Swishy, and Nabe has to be scum. KevinM scumread still holds. Don't crucify me if I was wrong on J, I made a case and I really thought I had something there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J flips scum, we go Nabe still saying that's the play.

He flips town and we're not in Lylo we lynch Kantrip like literally immediately no discussion needed.

Vote J
This is also ********.

We mass-claim toMorrow, and then discussion is very needed.

Swishy

Marshy, admit you are bad at being able to read me or you are scum.

^if I die before he answers this, someone make him say this.
HAHAHAH J AlNT NO ONE GONNA MAKE ME SAY THIS ALSO YOU GOT HARDBODIED I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AFTER YOU DIE WITHOUT ME SAYING THIS EVERYONE IS GONNA FORGET ABOUT IT

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I said, Kantrip is an idiot and seriously bad this game, his post about "both wagons being town" reads fake and insincere.

Marshy is also very bad this particular game. :D Scum MvP tho. Might tie for it with Kantrip if Kanty is town.

Lynch Kanty/Swishy toMorrow. Don't stray and try and lynch someone stupid like KevinM/Nabe. Wagons on Kuzi/Circus/Myself are very odd because it suggests a scum team that is scared of power players and uses that good old fear theory to lynch us moreso than out actual actions which leads me to believe a slot like Marshy is scum because it is something he would do and with sheep still in the game like Orbo/Rajam, he can continue to thrive. Plus he has Kantplay which is making me think moreso Kanty could be the fall guy for Swishy and Swishy is moreso playing puppet master.

Marshy's bravado suggests a pseudo confidence that he won't be lynched and he gets that when he is scum moreso than town. Marshy also trying to lynch me just to lynch me also makes me think he is scum because I feel he is more salty due to the past but that's more of a theory.

Hint to lynch marshy: look at his posts. They have no reasoning behind them and is going behind the reasonings of others. He has yet to provide information that is his own and when he tries to, it holds no weight at all. Thinking back on something Nabe pointed out, the conversation between the two holds more weight than anticipated. I am starting to see it more as a marshy scum slip with regards to the PoE thing rather than that of a simple mind slip.

Plus lynching a slot that was V/LA and busy as is, is just rude. I didn't even have time to play or even defend myself from the utter stupidity which was my lynch. That is just poor town play in of itself.

Anyways I may have another post before the thread closes but meh if I don't.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If KevinM is scum, he isn't mafia. He will be moreso Indy. Orbo's role could be Indy as well but meh.

Other than Indy KevinM is town with Nabe/RR/Rajam.

Swishy

What do I have to be salty about? I really did think you were scum and I apologize for mislynching you, but them's the breaks.

Swishy

And do you really think I'm scum, J? This reminds me of Legend of Mana where I was Town until D4 after pushing mislynches. I have a feeling your suspicion is a kneejerk reaction to my pushing you and I don't want a repeat of that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What do I have to be salty about? I really did think you were scum and I apologize for mislynching you, but them's the breaks.

You didn't even give me a fair chance. Don't them's the breaks me lmao. I was just HBC'd outta hear for no reason whatsoever. So I'm not really upset because I honestly can't be regarding my play I just can be upset with sheep players and this stupid HBC thing is still going on when it has a full-proof 100% way to lose games. The only games HBC has ever won is for scum. :|

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You didn't even give me a fair chance. Don't them's the breaks me lmao. I was just HBC'd outta hear for no reason whatsoever. So I'm not really upset because I honestly can't be regarding my play I just can be upset with sheep players and this stupid HBC thing is still going on when it has a full-proof 100% way to lose games. The only games HBC has ever won is for scum. :|
Your lunch was the only HBC, other guys had it coming.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
"Well George what do you have to say for yourself? You're not Sephiroth either?" said a presumptuous member of town. "Dude, you guys just saw Lance Bass, I mean he's less Sephiroth than I am and he was TOWN." Said George. "Oh yeah? Prove it!" Said the presumptuous member. "Dude, WTF? Are you seriously ********?" Said George in a flustered tone. "Never go full ******." Said an amused member of town. "I don't even want to be in this game anymore. Peace out *******. Oh yeah, and I will... never be a memory. Yeah I said that ****." George said as he left town.

J George Newbern: Town Fire Fighter Has been Lynched!

Night ends on 8/26/2013 at Midnight MT If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that the Night will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

And remember No posting during the Night phase.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Orboknown FFVII Sephiroth: Town Hero Was shot and killed during the Night!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 4 Start!

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 10/01/2013

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[0] KevinM:
[0] Nabe:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:

[6] Not voting: Swishy, KevinM, Nabe, Potassium, Red Ryu, Rajam,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 4][/collapse]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Swiss and Kantrip are the last scum. trying to figure out who the indy is the is the problem.

I am 100% claiming after those two.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't remember much at all from this game.

We are mass-claiming though.

1.KevinM
2.Nabe
3.Swishy
4.Rajam
5.Ruy

is my preferred order. If people have already claimed I'd like a re-claim anyways just to refresh our memories. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't remember anyone's claims anymore.

Top Bottom