• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because if you reread D1 you'll see I wavered on my reads around the time kuz randomly voted me. Reconsidered my read on him and developed the Kary/Swishy conspiracy theory. I did go back to kuz after that, but it was at that point that I decided Swishy vs kuz was TvS. I thought kuz was possible to get vigged, so I knew Swishy would be a better person to cop, as having a strong, clear town slot is very beneficial. I didn't choose kuz simply because of the possibility of him being vigged and figuring copping either was generally the same result. Things got convoluted when Orbo started looking townie and had a claim that checked out. I regret tracking him after that, but it was the nail in the coffin for Orboscum which I guess is a good thing. What I got out of my actions was that Orbo vs Swishy was, in fact, TvT.

This naturally makes me look a little funny at KevinM, and then Nabe and J are just general dislikes of mine. I disliked Acro's lack of direction, random philosophical posts without content, and sitting on Kary without doing anything of worth. I dislike Nabe's hard push for me but feel like I may be accidentally OMGUSing on him and just generally hate it when people are in my face. If I could wipe two slots right now and mute/voteblock another, I would get rid of KevinM and J and mute Nabe.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Still why cop swishy over Kuz? Why was Kyz more likely than purposely inactive Badwolf?

Then with Orbo did he need to be tracked after we proved he was beloved after the hated flip?

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Gut reaction should be Acro town. Analysis is throwing you off the scent.
You do not think this.
You yourself acknowledged that our brainwaves often fly in opposite directions; I'm not sure why you're stating what my reactions should be like. The dude even said "I don't see why I should make a case" after the post you're talking about. He was asked for reasoning and gave that instead which you insist must be a case, but that doesn't mean he sees it as one. I see "this guy is playing like scum" as perfectly acceptable reasoning for wanting to lynch someone but others swear my pushes are baseless.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
You yourself acknowledged that our brainwaves often fly in opposite directions; I'm not sure why you're stating what my reactions should be like. The dude even said "I don't see why I should make a case" after the post you're talking about. He was asked for reasoning and gave that instead which you insist must be a case, but that doesn't mean he sees it as one. I see "this guy is playing like scum" as perfectly acceptable reasoning for wanting to lynch someone but others swear my pushes are baseless.
Where has J been playing like scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Still why cop swishy over Kuz? Why was Kyz more likely than purposely inactive Badwolf?

Then with Orbo did he need to be tracked after we proved he was beloved after the hated flip?
Badwolf was not a scumread of mine and I didn't like the hate towards his slot. Was stupid.

I already said, I chose Swishy because kuz was possible getting vigged. Also, as I have also already said, a clear town slot would be really helpful, in part because I also have a one-shot doc.

I have also ALSO also already said that I regret tracking Orbo and didn't really think it through.

Are you done asking things I've answered already?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Who makes sense on Kantplay flipping scum

What about on J flipping scum?
Swishy, his 180 on his idgaf who we lynch is really off.

J scum, I don't have a solid answer to that. Best guess to this would be either Nabe or Rajam needing a relook but atm I'm trusting them both.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Swishy, his 180 on his idgaf who we lynch is really off.

J scum, I don't have a solid answer to that. Best guess to this would be either Nabe or Rajam needing a relook but atm I'm trusting them both.
You think rajam was being bussed by joey?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't think you are scum, I trust Kevin and in turn maybe more so Swishy, Kantrip would more so be town.

Really I have no direction other than those two after a J scum flip.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually, Rajam doesn't make much sense...even more so rethinking that.

Nabe would be my last pick but I really don't think he is scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So it's POE more then anything.
More or less, this is why further what makes me doubt J scum, Swishy says "J is scum" but I got nothing past that nor anyone who fits well with that kind of flip.

Kantrip makes a lot more sense as scum in play, in connections, and in his claim to be scum.

Also unvote J so fake HBC doesn't push a ****ty lynch before J gets back/claims etc.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Early game reads strong townie to me. Waffling on Kuz instead of hardlining for a townkuz mislynch helps in that regard.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Like you are saying, I think swishy is guttown, kantrip town and Nabe are town. you is a slight town lean. Rajam is not joey's partner From there it's J/kev with idk indy. reevaluate form there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
More or less, this is why further what makes me doubt J scum, Swishy says "J is scum" but I got nothing past that nor anyone who fits well with that kind of flip.

Kantrip makes a lot more sense as scum in play, in connections, and in his claim to be scum.

Also unvote J so fake HBC doesn't push a ****ty lynch before J gets back/claims etc.
I have no connections to Joey that make sense as scummates. Try again with that one.

Honestly Ruy, you need to change your formula because I'm not sure what's going to make you reconsider from your reads, but they're wrong again.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not making you, and you have nothing to prove, but I don't know what you're seeing so it would be much easier for you to explain it. We both want me not to get lynched, so it's in both of our best interests.

Also ily ty :bee:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
marshy heck QT pls need overview

reading up partly now
is there anything you specifically want to know about?

I'm not making you, and you have nothing to prove, but I don't know what you're seeing so it would be much easier for you to explain it. We both want me not to get lynched, so it's in both of our best interests.

Also ily ty :bee:
Buddy me more why don't you lol.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
this post is the beginning of where i get kantrip town vibes
Oh excellent, it was soup! Degausser town, Kary town, Swishy town. Well now this is looking grim! All of kuz's scumreads are wrong and his only content is generic questions and unexplained reads!

Uh-oh, kuzi's scum.

Vote: th3kuzinator
Kantrip town is his reads here. I could see deg town early on while skimming before replacement

Badwolf is adorable.

The gang war between Kary and Deg is so confusing. Kuz thinks they're both plays, while Swishy thinks one is super townie and the other is the play, but they end up on the same side. Then we have boneheads like Ruy who say "herp derp Swiss sheep me" and then start sheeping Swiss and never provide anything valuable to the game in any way ever. I really think they're both town, people need to think for themselves, and kuz is keeping his options open.
The point where kantrips kuz reads develops from here out (specifically the moment where he dives onto swishy) reads like indecisive reevaluating townie. I could go grab more but #lazy

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Orbo, put your vote back on J. You think everyone is town outside of J/Kevin. Stick to your guns. This wagon NEEDS your vote to go through and being soft and bending to the other wagon's will won't help us. C'mon man, the fact that you're voting with townreads shoulds reassure you. This day's gone on too long so lynch one of your question marks don't fold when we're right on the verge of a J lynch. Force them to cooperate with us not vice what the **** man.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm generally for getting a claim, but if you are really that gungho over it.
I guess the fact that a ql hasn't yet occured is reassuring.
Vote:j

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh I completely forgot about that thing where Swishy asked the mod to give vote patterns, lol. I was having godfather scares when Orbo ended up looking townier, but I'm comfortable again.

Top Bottom