• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have no connections to Joey that make sense as scummates. Try again with that one.

Honestly Ruy, you need to change your formula because I'm not sure what's going to make you reconsider from your reads, but they're wrong again.
100% wrong here.

There is nothing connecting you to Joey but nothing to go against.

Remind me why is J scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
why would you be having godfather scares with me when you tracked me? or am i mixing things up?
Not with you, with Swishy. I'm talking before N2 resolved when you replaced in and proved your role and kind of redeemed your slot, I got worried Swishy was scum out of the TvS despite my inno on them just because paranoia. Not any lasting thoughts, just little doubts but it's all good.

Kantrip

Kantplay
100% wrong here.

There is nothing connecting you to Joey but nothing to go against.

Remind me why is J scum?
Because Acro was super scummy for

1. Sticking his vote on Kary and sitting it there even when times moved on from that bandwagon, not to mention not doing anything with said vote
2. Making a bunch of really complicated posts that, frankly, didn't make any sense in place of actual content
3. Fence sitting with basically all his reads

and then J came in and made that first catchup post that I didn't like on gut just because the wording in it sounded off and J got defensive when I said so. He jumped at the dislike, requesting solid reasoning in attempts to discredit people (I wasn't the only one) who didn't like how he came into the game.

Now, he's been sparse on activity, spending his time either liking posts, trying to stop his wagon, or trying to promote my wagon. And this is when he is here, I don't want to see him try to discredit this with a V/LA argument, because I'm taking that into account.

Nothing about either player who has played in J's slot is likeable and he should be going toDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
First quote is not premature in reads just because you can't see it

What's the scum intent to the second post? Where I reevaluate stuff, that is. I think Orbo actually brought up some really good points

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I can't force you to see deg town ryu lol. Do i need to merit a town case for a dead person? Call it gut partially on reading circus's posts and soups outrage.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip Acro not moving his vote and then replacing out I'm 90% is either lack of interest or job issues. Trust me on that.

His long posts where more or less his thoughts, complicated but he had a mindset there.

Still tell/show me the J stuff, I'm willing to listen show me exactly where he went hyper defense.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I can't force you to see deg town ryu lol. Do i need to merit a town case for a dead person? Call it gut partially on reading circus's posts and soups outrage.
Mostly soup's outrage. Or just his general frustration. I've seen him try to fake that as scum before, he's not good at it. His anger was legit and sooo townie I don't see what Ruy's missing tbh

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't even bother with Degu crap, I'm not wasting our time here when it's gonna be a, "We're gonna disagree"

J on the other hand I'm not sold on not being scum and that is something I am more wanting to figure out.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mostly soup's outrage. Or just his general frustration. I've seen him try to fake that as scum before, he's not good at it. His anger was legit and sooo townie I don't see what Ruy's missing tbh
You mean when I shot him in BIM day 1? Yeah that was fake when he dropped an excuse there that raised I giant red flag and I shot him for it.

Here he didn't do the same, but I had more than that to dislike.

Either way drop it, it's not gonna help here and I'd rather look at the Acro/J stuff

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well the Degu stuff contributes to your read on me so it kind of matters. I'm telling you why I townread him, even if you don't agree. At least you'll be able to see it and say "yeah, there was something there."

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to say right now that I think the team is J/KevinM. There are multiple reasons for this, and I will outline some here for people who need help seeing the connections.

Hey I'm at work right now but I'll post when I get home. As tempting as HBC'ing Kuzi out of the game is, I'd like to do a more detailed read then my skim-through I did while waiting to replace in.
I'll hammer when it comes up, I'm not about to pull punches.

Is Rajam still even in this game?

Hrm, crunchin numbers brb
This is just J's entrance post and KevinM saying he'll hammer kuz when hammer comes up. I just kind of wanted to outline the carefulness from both of them. J calls the idea of lynching kuz "tempting" with no commitment to a read on kuz or what "tempting" even means, while Kev says he'll hammer the wagon if he gets the chance but never actually puts himself on it. It should be known, however, that he was very okay with the lynch and a strong advocate of Swishy vs kuz being SvT. In fact, I'd call him the strongest advocate.

J made his huge catchup post which I will dissect later. Kary, who already didn't like the slot, made the following comment, of course implied to mean he thought that post was bad too and J was scum with kuz:
I would just go straight for the bus if I were you J
Assuming a kuz lynch, KevinM made the following post:
Fkn, Vig on badwolf please.

Scum Left between Kuz/J/Nabe/Rajam

Rajam/Nabe can't be same squad and thus are independent of the others flip.

Badwolf start playing this ****ing game instead of being a piece of **** seriously.
Supporting Badwolf dying is, of course, a common thing and null, although something to note nonetheless.

Notice how Kev throws J in his scumpool of 4, but of course has him not actually as a lynch option. KevinM's agenda was:

1. Lynch kuz
2a. On townflip, go after Swishy
2b. On scumflip, go after Nabe

However, as mafia, KevinM would of course already know kuz is going to flip town. What's interesting is Nabe stays in Kev's scumreads regardless of kuz's flip, but on a townflip he adds Swishy. In both scenarios, he mentions J in his pool of possible scum but again doesn't actually talk about why he's in the pool. This is a veeeery obvious connection to J as scummates.
If Kuz flips town, which shouldn't happen but if he does.

I most likely die tonight.

Scum team would be Swiss/J/Nabe.

That would be the only explanation for Kuz flipping town.

Kuz flips scum then the scum team is exactly who I have in my previous post.
Here we are.

So I ask KevinM what exactly he thinks of kuz vs Swishy. He responds:
TvT impossible unless they're both playing terribad which I doubt

SvS improbable, but still a possibility, however it isn't one I'm going to go into toDay
He doesn't want to go into SvS and calls it improbable because he already knows we're about to get a townflip from kuz, after which he can go after Swishy (also town, but at that point he got two power players mislynched. Pretty smart, eh?)

So KevinM is scum for how he set up his scumreads to allow for kuz/Swishy/Nabe to all go. Then look at his recent activity: He's keeping himself as the swing vote in the me vs J. He hasn't really committed to either wagon at all. In fact, you know what he did? When things were looking to go towards a lynch on J, he changed the subject with his post out of nowhere asking

"do you guys think we're in lylo?"

Where did that come from? Why entertain that thought? He was trying to stall/protect J from the lynch. J is in his scumpool for either flip, while I was never in any of his scumpools, yet he never supports the J wagon over mine.

Shhh baby, just look at my avatar and all is well. Also keep your opinion to yourself, if it doesn't match the consensus or gives another side you'll be next.

Saying a joke post about the word futon doesn't really count though.

What about it didn't you like? And more importantly, what about Acro did you dislike? You hadn't pointed anything out about his posts before this.
This is the post where J asks me to explain my dislike for him/Acro. J has me as one of his biggest townreads when he comes into the game.
You agree with every single point or did you just skim a big post and slurp it up? You yourself have Potato as one of your strongest townreads, so while his case may not be the most spectacular in your eyes, you know it is at least genuine.
True, hence why I'm not voting Potato nor voting Kuzi. I can still say his case is bad and have a town-read on the slot.
A little bit later, J changes his tune regarding my slot, and I quickly become one of his biggest scumreads out of nowhere.
All I heard was "KevinM agress with me! He's town. J disagrees with me! He's Scum!"
[/quote]

Do I need to dissect his really big catchup post too? It's just a bunch of "oh hey _____ flipped _____, just like I thought they would!" and being fence-sitty regarding the kuz wagon.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So much reaching in that case I may have to get you a ladder.

RR You said that you think Swishy is scum if Kanty flips scum, how sure are you on that?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Serial killer, copped, somehow shown to be scum

It's not a risk I'd ever want to take. Innoing a partner is plain dumb

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
I'm not kidding. I'm not digging through the thread for info to change your mind when it's not going to change your mind. You said Acro/J is this super townie slot for awhile now so pulling quotes and having you read them won't result in you being like, 'Wow! This slot really is scummy after all!' especially after seeing how quick you were to throw Acro's disgustingness out of the window in favor of your gut. Seriously, waste of time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why the AcroJ slot is scum:
I sent a request!

While you're here, could you clarify this paragraph? I'm assuming RR = Red Ruy, but I don't know who Cantrip or Jeoy is among the current player cast. Is there any particular reason why Badwolf is a maybe? When you say that Nabe is coasty and coy is she RP'ing or is she just normally flirty and uncommitted. Because I normally find those people hardest to read in a given game. Unless I'm misunderstanding you when you mean 'coy' and 'coasty':

Jeoy...

Why is that still a thing? ;~;
Joey slipped when Cheerilee (who was a "new player" who had never been to DGames before) called him Jeoy and he commented on it without questioning why this "new player" knew the nickname. Acro probably said who he was in the scum quicktopic so Joey saw him as Acro which made him knowing the nickname not something to question.
Vote: Kary
Go to the post where this vote is placed and you'll notice it's in RVS.

Cheerlie, explain your vote on Kary please. It doesn't make much sense to me honestly, and I can't tell if you made a jump in your logic or if you really feel that him answering Swishy's question the way he did is scummy. Outside of that, what are your thoughts on things in general? :|

If not Rajam, I'd like to vote Cheerlie.
Excerpts from Joey's large post. This segment, compared to all of Joey's other segments, is the most forced. For example, the end where he asks for Cheerlie's "thoughts on things in general." Joey was distancing with asking that really general question while putting Cheerlie as his second scum pick: "If not Rajam, I'd like to vote Cheerlie."

What follows are the series of posts Acrostic made after replacing in as himself.
Oh are we playing mafia on connections.
Also for people name dropping: Joey, dabuz, and Rajam these slots have always been effectively dead lurker slots that creep their way into lylo adding to the insidiousness of the entire experience. Why do I have this entire sense of apathy in trying to read them? A feeling as if I'm some beggar throwing my hands out at passerby begging them for scraps. And when I get the scraps I sift through them and render everything I've sifted through to be mostly meaningless. Nothing telling. So I thrust out my hands again. Begging for some more scraps. And throughout this entire process I'm asking myself why am I doing this. What if they are mafia and what if they win. Do I really feel like I've lost? Shamed? Outplayed even?
As for the whole Badwolf opening sequence, do you really think Badwolf as someone capable of doing something so entirely **** as coming into the opening of a game and roughly saying, "**** **** balls I'm town **** my life" as a mafia gambit? Oh sure, there are plenty of die hard people who might pursue such a gambit. I admit that in the back of my head I could potentially see Badwolf guffawing behind his computer monitor at the brilliant genius he has in playing his own irrational weakness as an early card and turning it into a strength. Then I weigh the possibilities, it's not likely. It's certainly possible, but from what I remember of Badwolf's play it's weak because it's not committed and if it is true that it has been awhile since he has gotten scum shoed as scum, my mental image of Badwolf would be for his play to side more conservative rather than gambiting ****. I know the pretense that Badwolf is a relatively anti-town player. But surely that doesn't necessarily follow that he would imitate such bald-faced play as mafia. Then again there is a game where he was mafia right? And if there was an act where he did something so ninny as mafia then this entire paragraph is rendered moot and I'm back to mindlessly rewriting twelve names on my A4 scrap paper with absolutely no rhyme or reason.
I'll tell you what. I am voting Kary. And you know what, no I don't know if she is mafia. But does that matter? I'm frankly watching him play twenty questions, but there's no resolution or development. To me, it looks like he's shooting questions but he's getting nowhere in terms of reads. God, really the questions might as well be about the weather. I don't see an organic or a genuine process in them. Is he simply lost? Am I just not seeing the human element of a townie repeatedly doing inconsequential acts of nothingness. Or has he secretly been keeping all his findings stashed in some .txt file and has already managed to uncover all the hidden relationships the game has to offer and I'm here just being a giant bugger on him when I have nothing and I'm simply gaping at my screen in disinterest as I watch this Degausser wagon and find it very stagnating. Or maybe that's the point. Maybe if we continue to push on Degausser enough, even I will lose enough interest to vote him although voting him seems like a giant mystery. As if soup and th3kuzinator share a sacred mafia psychic link that's been honed over their relationship and instantaneously the connection has been severed resulting one of the party to be the aggressor and the other to cower as he is helplessly beaten repeatedly with a salgo of votes resulting in emotional anguish at being misunderstood by the masses.
RedRyu is town? Is RedRyu town? He's certainly different. Different as in pro-town. Pro-town as in town? Wait is joining a bandwagon considered a pro-town element? I suppose it is if the majority of active townies are on it. His retort was certainly edgy when he cut down Degausser on questioning dabuz's intent to join the emotional pain parade without a case. It is right that he didn't call out Swishy or other members of the more veteran pain brigade, but really I would find it premature to just merely ask Swiss/marshy as to why they are voting me. Then again he read Swishy as town. Although I still don't understand how you would attribute a town tell to Swishy three songs into the game.

The only explanation that I noticed on a look backsy is that different people have different tells and apparently he is one of the few who has the secret recipe that makes Swishy town tellishy delicious. Actually this whole Swishy reading thing is what disturbs me the most. Swishy is supposed to be the equivalent of God in this game, Kuz is jesus, and KevinM is the holy spirit. To be candid the holy trinity is the last people who I would expect to peg in any game of mafia due to the nature of 1/4 divine, 1/4 dead weight zombies, and 1/2 middle class American. Why would anyone profess to possessing a solid list of tells on these slots when in truth most of the game play so far has been slow and predictable. Perhaps there is a difference in what I consider constitutes a tell and what other people are eager to willing to share is something that they feel is a tell. For sure there is a major discrepancy between me and God given out clashing views on how to interpret the Kary.
The thing that I find particular about KevinM's discretion that Degausser is targeting lower profile slots on the wagon i.e. dabuz which compounds on RR's initial reading that Degausser didn't question everyone on the wagon is that I'm not entirely sure there is a solid reason why anyone is really on the wagon or if the wagon really needs a solid reason on the first place. If we've proven there's no reason behind the wagon it doesn't mean that the wagon has to be stopped, it simply means that you're going to die without rational cause. And that's mafia.

The only other slot that I want to free form comment is on Potassium. I read his post, I don't really feel like re-reading it. I was impressed by how much effort he put into his initial post, but then the words ran into each other and I let them gloss over my eyes like inconsequential nothingness. It might have been as th3kuzinator said that the material seemed forced. But I don't see the thought process of making such a bold statement that both Kary and Degausser are town and that th3kuzinator is mafia. Truthfully I'm dubious as in the merit of presenting the rough logic that if someone double disagrees with you and that person is Jesus, then he is mafia and does not have the same interests as you because as we all know a Mafia Jesus would blatantly do a double dutch setup on two middle class Americans to be sacrificed before he is crucified for being a complete fraud. Would a Mafia Jesus really do something so audacious given his influence and why does it seem that God is concerned that Jesus won't be sacrificed immediately following the Degausser procession. We all know Jesus is the ****, but how do we know that this is the final movement or am I the only sap still staring at this wagon and trying to figure out what the bloody hell is going on.
I'm not going to reach and say these posts are scummy, but I'm also not going to say they're townie either. They're simply... hard to read through and completely null. He gives reads and thoughts on players if you can find them within the philosophical stream of consciousness crap. What I question is why there is any merit to townreading him based off of this. To Nabe in particular I ask: why is Acro town?

Next post: J

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I'm just gonna write what I can think of a the current time and just roll with that.

Joey's scum-flip and Dabuz' town-flip don't surprise me all too much since they were both nulls but Joey did lean scum during my skim-through and Dabuz did lean more townie. Neither reads of those reads I was comfortable on and weren't going to pursue to later posts but at least it knows I am looking at things on the right track so far.
This chunk really bothered me the first time I read it, and that hasn't changed. After replacing in J decides to say in retrospect "yeah I was null on dabuz and Joey but leaning more towndabuz and scumJoey so good to know I was right." To start off, I don't believe him when he says that due to it being in hindsight with no proof, but second, there is no point to him posting it and he's literally trying to say "hey look at me guys I'm reading people right!"

The reason I disliked Joey was that his case on Rajam seemed so forced based off of nothing or like one post. He seemed to just inflate his post to seem like he had more to say than he really did which I have noticed is something scumJoey does to do as scum. It's like his town meta but his intention in his post was merely to just get Rajam lynched instead of looking at avenues and then he just hopped onto the Gausser lynch and sated Kuzi's ego to garner a bodygaurd since Kuzi then said he was town.
This paragraph is kind of reachy, and to be honest there wasn't actually much to call Joey scum on because of how inactive he was. J just reached for stuff so he could justify his scum read so he could distance himself from Joey from the grave. Like if Joey was still alive and J was using this reasoning to justify a scumread in thread, it would not fly. It should fly now. It's reachy bull**** and J's read on Joey was not a real thing, just distancing.

The main reason I am bringing up this Joey thing is the fact that because of it I am much more comfortable with Rajam because it looked like he was just pushed around a bit. Who I actually I want to go back and check are those who were indulging the RajamScum thing Joey brought up and was wanting to push it a bit more subtly with Joey. I feel a scummy may be in there. That, though, I need to continue looking at.
He says the reason he brings it up in the end is to justify his townread on Rajam, but that is also a load of crap. To justify a townread on Rajam, all you have to say it "Joey made that case and tried to get him lynched, and Joey was scum." It does not involve explaining why you thought Joey was scum, because we already have that lynch. So J's reasoning for explaining his Joey scum read is also a lie.

My opinion on the DG lynch was that it was a terrible lynch. They were town and just got HBC'd moreso lynched for anything else. I mean I am shocked Kuzi was so confident in the fact that they were scum especially near the end of it all. Plus today he really hasn't been doing much to find another scummy or say anything else. I saw a post of his saying he was playing on a phone so I am wanting more content from him regarding reads he had yesterDay and what the DG lynch did for him.
Again with this. Like, maybe J saw towniness in Deg (I know I did), but the point of saying this now when he wasn't even in the game D1 is just stupid. It's literally just saying "geez guys what a bad lynch they were town and I could see that." It's more of the same stuff from the first paragraph I didn't like.

And you know what else? Everything in this big post of J's so far has been about slots that are already dead except one line on Rajam. So he was cushioning up this post with entire paragraphs dedicated to saying "I had the right read on these dead people." Just putting that out there.

Is Potato still scum for Kuzi? Kuzi's scum-read on him seemed very knee-jerk and OMGUS. Potato for me is fine for now. A lot of my read on him will result in a Kuzi flip because if he is scum, I'll be fine with Potato till the end of the game bar an investigation. For now, I am seeing myself side with him in this argument except he could probably tone down the jumping up and down. To those who said he did not have a case, that's just incorrect because he did in fact state it profusely and if Kuzi is saying there is no case on him, it isn't doing him any favours because I believe Swishy also has one on him.
This may be the scummiest segment of J's play altogether. See the part I coloured yellow. What J is saying is that I did have a case on Kuzi that I stated profusely, and that J sided with me on it too. This is very important when you look at what happens a little later in the Day.

Swishy is a slot I am pretty cool with for now. Nothing has really stuck out as scummy from them. I feel strange because I have nothing to say about their slot in particular and the only thing that sticks out to me is his current alliance with Kary. In the beginning, Swishy had a hard-on for getting rid of that slot but it seems to have disappeared completely and so has all reasoning as to why
I don't really have anything to say about this, J just stuck a townread on Swishy.

As for me, Kary has just not been doing much of anything lately. He seems to be content to just come in with one-liners and hiding behind slots for now. He was the number one "partner" for DG based on very trivial evidence so I can understand him ignoring that case but he really hasn't done much himself which is my biggest problem with him. He's riding the Kuzi train and just there. Kary is someone I am definitely interested in looking more into due to his play in toDay's phase and near the end of yesterDay's phase. The difference between him and KevinM(who is in a similar boat) is that Kary is more of a vocal player about his opinion and this time he's just doing what KevinM is doing, being another vote/number and that's about it. KevinM hasn't done much so he is pretty much lumped in with Rajam/Nabe/BW for me as far as content goes but he's more of a null
I'm not focusing this case on KevinM (who is J's partner), but if I were I would point out how J lumps him into this paragraph as a dead null and refrains from really commenting on him at all.

Nabe is also another null, but my gut says scum. It has no evidence behind it and it's a vibe from Adventure Time I am getting so it is irrational but there are none of his posts that say he is town over scum or vice-versa so he is a null with a gut scum-lean. Ruy is more of a gut town-read but I cannot read Ruy. I just can't because he confuses me too much which is why I am gonna withhold a more substantial read on him till later so I can really disect his play this game. BW on the other hand is lurking way too much for me. I was content to have him as town based on his intro post to the game because of the fact that I felt he was being honest. But my patience is beginning to dwindle because he has had one post with actual content lately.
Similar to his Swishy town read, he arbitrarily gives Nabe a scumread with some meta reasoning. Of course there's no follow-up on this and he actually starts agreeing with Nabe and disagreeing with me on the very next page, despite how much that contradicts with his reads.

As far as my vote goes, I am fine with not placing one right now. I need a Kuzi flip clear/condemn to help crucial reads on slots like Kary/Potato/Nabe because I have avenues for each situation. *cept Indy for now, which I doubt* However, I am not confident in KuziScum. There are enough votes there for adequate pressure and I still have more research to do regarding the slots I named but I'll give a short-cut list of my thought process at the moment.
He stays really conservative with his vote and decides there's nowhere he really needs to place it.

Reads list:

Like: Swishy, Rajam, Potato
Null: BadWolf, KevinM, Nabe(scum-lean), Ruy(town-lean)
Don't Like: Kuzi, Kary

I'll be back later but for now, a tad lost for concrete scum-reads. I feel this game for me is gonna be moreso finding my town-reads and doing a PoE on the remainder of the cast. Kuzi/Kary are the two I am the most alright with losing at the current time.
Pay attention to how I'm one of his biggest townreads, and he doesn't like Kuzi or Nabe. Also remember how he acknowledged I had a case D1 and said he sided with me on it.
it's like I left and came back, and there still wasn't a kuz case
~but I know it's a dream~
because then the wagoners also started talking about a J lynch after he made a single catch-up post
and that wouldn't happen because Acrostic was so ****ing obviously town
so naturally, now I'm waiting for the part where it gets lucid and the naked girls show up
J liked this post from Nabe. I can only speculate as to why, but considering J sided with me on my kuz case I'm assuming it's to do with the people finding him scum part.

So Nabe (a scumread of J's) defends J from me (a townread of J's), and J likes the post. Important to keep this in mind too, as J's attitude towards certain players makes a drastic point at this part of the game right here.

This post right here is me quoting and compiling all the posts in D1 where I talked about kuz.

Summary of the Kuz case as received via Potassium:

- Kuz disagrees with K's reads, therefore he is scum
- Kuz didn't take the previous point seriously when it was first expressed (I can't imagine why)

- Kuz thought Deg and Kary were both good plays ("Must be keeping his options open"? "Their interactions make that impossible"?)
- "Kuz didn't do what I would have done in a situation, therefore the reasoning behind his actions must be the single scummy thing I say it is" rather than the common-sense answer (Kuz really is a ****)

I agree with the assertion that this interaction reads as scummy for one of the two parties involved.
- Kuz later still didn't agree with K's reads of Deg/Kary (and vice-versa!); Kuz not changing his mind on Deg/Kary is scummy for some reason
- "I can tell you that Kuz disagreeing with my reads means he's scum, because disagreeing with my reads is inherently stupid, and I idolize Kuz so I know he's not stupid"
- Kuz took the exact wording of what K wrote in a post and applied to it a meaning he thought to be inherent in the words, and therefore must be scum because words are relative ("Nice reach")
- Kuz' reasoning on Kary is "bad"
- Kuz is snarky and sarcastic
- Kuz is scummy because he thinks Soup's "typically scummy" course of action is scummy (Kuzai such a pleb amirite)
- Kuz must die because he thinks K's sheeping Swiss
- Kuz switched to Kary without justifying the change (aka an actual relevant point of conflict not involving meta or "I would have done this" judgments)
(The switch was soft-justified at the time by Deg's read of a Kuz/Kary scumteam combined with Kuz's read of a Deg/Kary scumteam, but I'm only lauding the restraint taken in the point by not lashing out at Kuz's character)
- Kuz is scummy for voicing his thought that Swishy would push on one side of his SvT/SvS read after lynching the other side, and also scummy for trying not to get lynched (town wouldn't do that!)
- Kuz missed the statement of Swishy's reads on Kary/Kantrip and therefore is scum / Kuz is pretending not to have seen those reads and therefore is scum
- Kuz is avoiding answering a question (a question he had already answered, and K had confirmed knowing the answer to, by calling Soup's action "typically scummy")
- Kuz is scum because he leaves the thread like a 3dpd living human who likes to occasionally go out and get ****faced

Vote: Potassium
J likes this post as well.

I shouldn't have to explain why this reeks 50 shades of garbage, but I'll do it anyways. Remember when J said I had a case D1 that he sided with me on? Well this "case" that Nabe is tearing apart is me quoting all that stuff from D1. J said he agreed with it, but once Nabe tears it apart J likes Nabe's post. Nabe, a scumread of J. Me, a townread of J. Nabe, who just defended J and called him really townie. Me, who just attacked J and called him kuzi's scummate.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not my case was good. Maybe it was terrible and I shouldn't make cases anymore. Or maybe this case on J redeems it. What matters is the turnaround J did. He is scum for that if nothing else. This should be enough to convince anyone who is unsure, and we should be lynching him right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm on a roll and I'm gonna do KevinM next. There's less to work with there but I'll see what I can come up with. Can do more on J/Acro on request if that wasn't enough.

Top Bottom