• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
No MVP

Cuz all scum did was ride my wave. Congratulations on the win assuming your kill goes through. Props to Nabe/Ruy on a well played game.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A Lynch has been reached!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 4 End!

Twilight will end on flip

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

[4] Swishy: Nabe, Red Ryu, Potassium, Rajam,
[0] KevinM:
[0] Nabe:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:

[2] Not voting: Swishy, KevinM,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 4]Nabe: Votes Kantrip > Swishy
RedRuy: Votes Swishy > Unvotes > Swishy
Potassium: Votes Swishy
Rajam: Votes Swishy[/collapse]

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
After setting the smashboards servers on fire it was decided he went too far. Even for Sephiroth's standards. With a dominate majority Sephiroth was kicked out even though he was a Sephiroth. That's what you get for burning down my site.

Swishy, Pyromaniac Sephiroth: Independent Arsonist Has been Lynched!

Night ends on 10/2/2013 at Midnight MT If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that the Night will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

And remember No posting during the Night phase.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No one was killed during the Night!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 5 Start!

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 10/14/2013

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

[0] KevinM:
[0] Nabe:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:

[5] Not voting: KevinM, Nabe, Potassium, Red Ryu, Rajam,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 5][/collapse]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Or we just lynch Rajam because he is obvious scum.

He tried to end the game right there as scum, there is no reason for him to quick hammer like he did.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay well the thing is, I kept the usage of my doc ability a secret for a reason. Regardless of what you say, I don't trust you, and I don't trust giving you the last claim in our claim order. But Ruy can go after me, I don't really mind that.

Nabe's going no later than.3rd to Rajam and Kev.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Okay well the thing is, I kept the usage of my doc ability a secret for a reason. Regardless of what you say, I don't trust you, and I don't trust giving you the last claim in our claim order. But Ruy can go after me, I don't really mind that.

Nabe's going no later than.3rd to Rajam and Kev.
No.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then we're gonna have a bit of a problem, aren't we? Can we at least agree that Rajam and KevinM claim first?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I do agree with you that Rajam assumed that that hammer and a following Night Kill would win the game, but the fact that my unclaimed action could be what stopped that means I'm not claiming before my scum suspects.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And then I'm going to wonder why mafia didn't just target me as no one would protect me and I have a claimed protective too. Would've been a super easy game-winning shot.

Makes me think mafia is either dumb, missed the deadline, had some interaction with their indy for the Night Kill, recruited a traitor, or ran into some other problem.

But they could be dumb.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scratch recruiting a traitor, that would mean only Rajam would have been mafia yesterDay so he would not have hammered like that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't care fir Rajam's claim because he's dying today.

No way he would say, I want swishy before Ruy then quick hammer when he had the chance.

Kevin, I got no clue where he is,

@Seph: ask people on Skype if they see him to give him a buzz to cone in here.

Kantrip I want your action claim before Nabe.

Nabe I am claiming after you, I'm not budging on that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
And then I'm going to wonder why mafia didn't just target me as no one would protect me and I have a claimed protective too. Would've been a super easy game-winning shot.

Makes me think mafia is either dumb, missed the deadline, had some interaction with their indy for the Night Kill, recruited a traitor, or ran into some other problem.

But they could be dumb.
This is why I am claiming last FYI.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What if I promise my action has already been creatively hidden amongst my posts, and I'll reveal it after Nabe's claim. That way I can't change anything, work with Nabe's claim for my own benefit. I'll be committed to the action I've already hidden.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Knowing Rajam wanted Swishy dead, there is like the super slim chance he's not scum. His claim matters, he's still probs the lynch.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What if I promise my action has already been creatively hidden amongst my posts, and I'll reveal it after Nabe's claim. That way I can't change anything, work with Nabe's claim for my own benefit. I'll be committed to the action I've already hidden.
Ew. Let's just talk about it after Raj and leave it at that.

Nabe I am claiming after you, I'm not budging on that.
(I don't actually care, I only included you as a matter of principle)

Rajam

Smash Champion
asdfasdfsdaf no one will believe this, but it wasn't me who hammered Swishy. I've been teaching mafia to my little brother, by showing him also this game; he and I had a discussion last week though, and he got mad and as a revenge started to do several stupid things; among those, he took my computer when I was away and did a whole mess, wrote idiotic things on my Facebook page, and also casted the vote on Swishy whom I explained to him earlier was a town read of mine. Honestly at this point I don't have any solid reads, everyone is basically null and suspicious, so I'd like to ask each one their reads on all the other remaining players.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
asdfasdfsdaf no one will believe this, but it wasn't me who hammered Swishy. I've been teaching mafia to my little brother, by showing him also this game; he and I had a discussion last week though, and he got mad and as a revenge started to do several stupid things; among those, he took my computer when I was away and did a whole mess, wrote idiotic things on my Facebook page, and also casted the vote on Swishy whom I explained to him earlier was a town read of mine. Honestly at this point I don't have any solid reads, everyone is basically null and suspicious, so I'd like to ask each one their reads on all the other remaining players.
Link your facebook, also Claim.

Top Bottom