• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB Present : Edmas , Dec 16th. Newcastle upon Tyne

Kone

Smash Master
ryan : get yourself here, also get yourelf ere on the friday!!!! ******** ( luv u)

q: yeay ^_^ get yourself down, ive missed ya craigy! get yourself down friday!

amy : good to hear ^_^ , ill get some peach training in with u. sorry about not doing so at AR, i was too stoned and not really with it lol

Sabo

Smash Cadet
Ah you are coming then Amy. Wasn't sure if you were or not after Jay said he wasn't.

Wow. Only 2 and a bit weeks to go. My Falco is much better than he was at AR, and getting better frighteningly fast :p. I hope to get through groups this time ^^

Excited is me ;)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Ed: I think all of us save Jay are coming, in full force o.o I wouldent miss this for the world xD I'm having an early ****ing night on friday, no intoxicating anything, lots of sleep, in before nine and all that. I want to be genuinley ****ing awake for this.

Actual numbers:
Me/Rust
Jake/Ogre
Joey/Twig
Ben/Sock
Paul/Mont
Louis/Sabo
Amy/Ting
Stacey
Jamie (?)
Matt (?)

Soyeah - a fair few. I'll try to grab anybody else I can too, the more the merrier o.o And I can't ****ing wait untill north V south.

Sabo

Smash Cadet
My name is Lewis - not Louis.

... :@

also.. did you try to order those names by skill? :p

J03

Smash Master
of.c he didnt do it in order of skill, otherwise twigs would be rocking the top of the list >.<

luv ya twig ^^

serious tho twig, do ya main fox, coz iv switched to him and id love some dittos with ya ^^

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorted. I'm deff coming, just need to catch you on MSN at some point to confirm stuff ed. Then I'll book the tickets.

Teams partner? =)

Kone

Smash Master
Not onlien too much at the minute mate, so send me a pm if you dont catch me soon!

aye, ill team ^_^ haha mint

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Yay Q!! Aww at least we got one of the wanted list.

Ed Ed Ed: Spoke to rune an he's broke. Matt prolly can't make it - G still looking into it for them two an is hoping to make it. + Come visit me sometime this winter season =D

DAN! - Kayl an Jud not gonna make it doesn't seem - Kayl not sure about her timetable still. An I'm not sure I can make any earlier than Thursday about 6pmish? =s =[ =o I'll let you know if anything changes but would you be willing to go up that late? <3<3 ps: **** you not replying on msn >_O

Kone

Smash Master
Jam: Guidos booked, thurs - > tues yeay ^_^

Thats pretty late thurs ! lol, just make sure u make it to my house, i wont wanna be picking u up somewhere random again lol

*** TURNOUT UPDATE***

SDB
----------
*Kone
*Jam5
*DSD9
*Sos
*Big Man
*The Mole
*SLVR
*Dancer
*Gladam
*Guido
* + 3 others

Mafia
-------
*Grayfox -> you making it?
*MrP -> you making it man ?!
*Zeppo
*Davemans
*AC Anon

any news on sean?!

GMC
-----
*Lord Rust
*Ogre
*Monty
*Twiggy
*Ting

you guys will need to fill me in on the others!

Rage and Frustration
-----------------------
*All four of you coming up?!

STFU
-------
*Unmighty Crab
*Bloodbowler
*Golfie
*Coey
*Cene
* Anyone else?

OTHERS
---------
*Qwester
*The Doug
*spkz
*Vex
*Fuzzyness
*Gary Kimmelman
*Darvor
*Reacher

--------------

If ive forgotten anyone let me know, everyone get yourself here!

COEY

Smash Lord
Just booked coach today amost of STFU should be arriving with me and should get into Newcastle at about 13:10 saturday. Doubles starts at 2 right? Do you know directions to yours from coach station or are we better off getting a taxi :p

Also Cene's not actually part of STFU only BB has been given the honour/curse so far. Easy mistake to make.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
yeh RaF should be comin up! im just trying to get the big silver truck so we can drive up, otherwise we're gonna have to busk @ kings cross station, sell parts of our bodies, do things we're not proud of for the money etc. i.e we're gonna try our bloody hardest to be there

J03

Smash Master
regardless on cenes status, well be bringing two others JIR and JEZ will be coming aswell, also love to see ma new nickname is spreading like locusts lol, see u guys there!

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Just booked the tickets for Charles and Alex/Darvor:

www.nationalexpress.com

Friday 15th December
23:30 06:05 6hrs 35min

Sunday 17th December
07:25 14:50 7hrs 25min

=£20 per person

+ omg my full name is on that list lol....just use my first name >_<
--And that's the London Crew, not others (excluding dough) ya noob :p

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Just like to say - we've got times sorted! Were all getting in about 6AMish on the saturday. I'll put up exact times later, but for now I'm just posting to properly confirm that were turning up - I'll try to get you on MSN or something later so we can organize getting picked up/whatever. See you then!

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Going to pick up my tickets tomorrow, can't remember the exact times I booked, but I'll pm you the exact arrival times when I get them, ed.

grayfox

Smash Champion
im putting some serious thought into coming to this after some nostalgia moments through lookin at pics of old tourneys and the fact ill need afew days away after all this exam rubbish. May book tomorrow out of impulse, if not probs won't be there lol.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ffs ryan, get tickets. If it's not grayfox it's done!

Talked to guido, I think he was trying to convince matt to come, but we'll see ^^.

J03

Smash Master
lol quad posts ftw XD, itd be gr8 if all of the mafia made it down...coz we jus love getting skooled by ya :'(

seriously tho...<3 to ry@n

Kone

Smash Master
If youc ome helios i can only house you for one night, the saturday. thats why theres a lack of foreign interest guys, i aint pushing it cos my housemates have given me restricted use of the house and dont want ppl they dont know round for long. makes sense, not just my house!

ryan get yourself here you prat, what you playing at?! if Q is coming, you are coming. Heck, fchan maybe coming x_X

SLVR

Smash Cadet
you up for another sick doc ditto lady? haha. £5 as usual? (btw.. i used to be dr.nikey).. played at 'AR'.

J03

Smash Master
erm, some bad news, i think i remember l4dy saying he couldnt make it =(

and yeah chuck norris ftw, if anyone remembers chuck norris making an appearance at AR then my picture is for them <3

Sabo

Smash Cadet
yeah L4DY can't come :'(, he can't get the time off work, and some other stuff i think :( all the rest of the GMC are though.

SLVR

Smash Cadet
ahh right, looks like the ditto may have to be with stevie if hes up for it? how about it 'big man'?

Top Bottom