• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB Present : Edmas , Dec 16th. Newcastle upon Tyne

Kone

Smash Master
Your at the top ryan ^_^ lol

Well, team south have alot of good, young players. Upto the wiseold head of Jam to form them into a fighting machine.

Team North for teh win

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Love the idea. It means doubles will happen and also act as a warm up plus a nice country-sized rivalry. Now to play my way into Team South.

Team South for teh win.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jesus, that's one wall of text first post ed.

Really goin' to pull out the stops get come to this. Will look into things when I'm not quite so busy.

Watch this space.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thanks for fixing the time,if we get there in time for doubles then that would probably serve as a good warm-up anyway.
North v South sounds fun,I'd be up for that.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
South Rule....What happened last time! Errrm lets seee we arrived at 4am, got through ur front door, First thing i shout is "Richie - - -Spliff", we (South)get monged trying to catch you guys up and failing - and ready for 5am "North-South"...Was a joke...You guys were so wrecked u didn't know what was going on...I think richie SD'd against me twice and so did Stevie......Then the next night ur ready for it and JAMMY poos falls the f.u.c.k asleep...Ha NOOB....Three ED slaps to the face later-Which i subsequently have on vid he wakes up to a better closer *** whooping from the South...To a finale with Kone and Jam...If anything remotely the same as this happens it'll be awesome!Team South FTAK!

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Yays North vs South =D

*looks at North player list o____O* Damage limitation? XD

South FTW

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Pssh. South > North. Too ill to say more D:

I'm gonna go lie down and think of some sort of queer patriotic speech o.o

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
this wud be close i think ..step up south ! =]

SDB facts
-SoS/Jam play a decent DK ^^
-SoS used to be smoke and drug free
-Bigman used to play Dr.mario
-Kone used to main jiggs
-My dad kicked Kone lol

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
this wud be close i think ..step up south ! =]

SDB facts
-SoS/Jam play a decent DK ^^
-SoS used to be smoke and drug free
-Bigman used to play Dr.mario
-Kone used to main jiggs
-My dad kicked Kone lol
... ... lawl

DevMBC

Smash Ace
**** the North!

South: Use your youth an fresh thinking minds to overcome them bellends. It's no longer a personal affair involving personal pride. When you play against the North you fight for your families - you fight for your friends - you fight for your country and you fight for me.. JAM5. Make me proud boys. Smash like you've never smashed before so when this is all over, those of you still with us can leave the battlefield with your heads held high and your spirits intact. Defeat is NOT an option.. <3

Ed:
Had my first uni session of smash. I dunno how you teach people as well as you do like. I try an show them **** but it's crap lol. Ollie's learn't how to shorthop.. Won a one handed money match aswell lol - get in !!

Scott:
1 - Silver
2 - Rune
3 - Scott < ********
4 - Jam
5 - Kone
5 - GEEK
7 - pictish
7 - doraki
9 - grayfox
9 - Deca
9 - Johnny Boy
9 - Senphet
13 - QuickmanZero
13 - Mark
13 - Korphaeron
13 - David
17 - Fchan
17 - Qwester

J03

Smash Master
ya kno this rivalry could split the UK down the middle, like rome vs goths...north won there too LAWL!!!, and is it just me or do ireland never play games o.0 should be fun coz i agree tht alot of the new crews jus cant cut it yet...give us time and we shall blossom ^^

Kman25

Smash Ace
**** the North!

South: Use your youth an fresh thinking minds to overcome them bellends. It's no longer a personal affair involving personal pride. When you play against the North you fight for your families - you fight for your friends - you fight for your country and you fight for me.. JAM5. Make me proud boys. Smash like you've never smashed before so when this is all over, those of you still with us can leave the battlefield with your heads held high and your spirits intact. Defeat is NOT an option.. <3
lmfao Haha South ftw definitely, You can do it guys do it for us Southerners, I have so gotta go to this lol

Kone

Smash Master
Do people want me to look into team shirts?!

They'll be two tone colour. One main colour and another for writing. Each shirt will have their team name on the front and their name across the shoulder son the back.

For team north im looking to have black shirts with white writng, what the south want?

ill check into prices!

J03

Smash Master
SPAM: swallowing knives sounds fooking dangerous i might jus stab the south with em ^^, so hows ur marth comin along?, and ownA's yoshi...im feeling a rematch at edmas!

Kone: U R A FECING GENIOUS, the t-shirts sound **** awesome ^^

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
yeh! loving the shirt idea Kone. Freakin A :D

J03: Hehe. I actually got really frustrated and threw my pad against the wall. So I bought a new one but the analog stick needs wearing in or its faulty, 1 of the two. Basically its messing up marth's tilts and stuff like that. (Go team "Johns.")

OwnA's yosh is coming along nicely, but i think hes training up a few of his alts.
Anyway cant wait for our rematches :D

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
Defos for the Tee's man!

I predict a North win, definitely.

It's war and the southern gays are getting whats coming to em. No joke!

(This includes homos such as; Jam, Scott and Dan :])

Is Jazzy Geoffrey coming?

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Do people want me to look into team shirts?!

They'll be two tone colour. One main colour and another for writing. Each shirt will have their team name on the front and their name across the shoulder son the back.

For team north im looking to have black shirts with white writng, what the south want?

ill check into prices!
yea i say a dark blue with pink writing; but thats more of a GMC preference! :3

so i imagine a negative of the north shirts: ie white with black writing/ >.> yea?

Kone

Smash Master
upto the south how they want their shirts!

i may put a spin on the shirt idea tho! you'll only get one if your selected in the lineup for your area. makes the desire for a shirt even greater!

J03

Smash Master
upto the south how they want their shirts!

i may put a spin on the shirt idea tho! you'll only get one if your selected in the lineup for your area. makes the desire for a shirt even greater!
aaww come on...even benched footballers get to wear the shirt lol

...*easy way of saying i wont be on the team but i still want a shirt lol*

Kone

Smash Master
I think its about time people stop victimising doug for being 'too good' and actually let him compete in the fun crew events. Simply put, the south will have to find a way around doug. Also @ scott, you aint ever going to get better with that attitude. id gladly play doug in a tourney and push him as far as i can. so should you. its the only way your going to get better.

no johns

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Ed makes a fine point but there's no denying the north have a super team.
Either way they're all *** heads an **** suckers lol - South ftw <3

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's up to doug if he wants to compete or not.

Looked at tickets and stuff, look pretty set on coming to this, will sort and post/pm travel arrangements asap. I miss my jammy pooes :(

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
I've been looking on National Rail Enquiries and National Express:
*Train - 3 hours
*Coach - 7 hours
*Train - £40 (a return ticket is £60, 2 singles cost around £20 each)
*Coach - £10

Below I have listed the times and fares of the coach and train:
(Train fares are calculated with Student Rail Card!)
*COACH
Friday 15th December
23:30 06:05 6hrs 35min From £1

Saturday 16th December (too late)
09:30 16:05 6hrs 35min
09:30 17:15 7hrs 45min From £1

Sunday 17th December (return)
07:25 14:50 7hrs 25min From £8
10:20 17:20 7hrs From £8
13:00 19:45 6hrs 45min
13:20 21:20 8hrs From £6

*TRAIN
Saturday 16th December - From £22.45
Depart 07:00 07:10 08:00 08:30 09:00
Arrive 10:05 10:52 11:04 11:43 12:02

Sunday 17th December (return) - From £20
Depart 13:01 13:20 13:32 14:04 14:32
Arrive 16:11 16:29 16:45 17:11 17:49

I'm concerned about the coach journey to newcastle, seems that we may arrive in newcastle at 6:45am on saturday morning. That would be a bonus for people who will want to do an all nighter and practice before the tournament in the afternoon. If it's not appropriate then we'll take the train to newcastle and the coach back.

Regarding other things:
*Bringing a setup
*Don't really give a **** where me or charles sleep, the floor is fine with us.
*Christmas dinner, you're too kind <3
*Going to buy you a christmas present or something dude, it's the least I can do ^_^
*Secret Santa? Better not be Ed in a red suit LOL. I'm not a 4 year old but I'm a 19 year old tard, so why not :D
~

Nice tournament Kone, can't wait for it.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I guess i could come to this, mostly for the crew battle ^^ lol

Watch me end up playing doug - just you watch. Sod's law CLEARLY dictates that he'll be the first person i play. I'll get *****, cry, and then go home.

... So one should ask, why the **** am i coming?

Is it becuase i want so unbelievably badly to own Doug? or someone of high importance to the North team?
Is it becuase i have started to take JAM5's rather nobel and uplifting post a tad bit too seriously?
Is it becuase i've randomly, out of chance, grown a rather strong sexual attachment to Ed - and this is a secret way of getting into bed with him?
OR IS IT IN FACT - a load of crap and i just wanna play smash ^^

*Lays off the Crack*

See you there

ps. I can bring a gamecube with a very small screen to make us all feel like giants ^^

J03

Smash Master
jus so ya kno, we dont have a clue wen we will actually set off/arrive, worst case scenario is we arrive v.early sat morn. so in case we have to walk, how far long a walk we looking at here?

also wats food shops are around ur area? (i get peckish...often)

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
"Homos such as Jam Scott and Dan..."
Well richie "i see your true colours shining through i see your true colours and thats why i "- f.u.c.k. this- right im gonna give you so much homo loving the only words coming out of ur mouth are DSD9 and HOMO!

Kone

Smash Master
what do you mean by walk?? are you driving? i your driving then you'll be parking up outside my house. then you wont be walking far at all! lol . you cant arrive friday, so early sat morning is when you need to be arriving. aslong as u get here by 2 pm its fine. if not you'll miss doubles.

food places : newsagetns, sandwich shop, fish n chips, pizza place and all that crack are nearby

J03

Smash Master
doubt we'll be driving so it looks like the train FTW, i was jus wonderin how far is ti from the station to urs XD

and well aim for sat morn if friday aint available

Kone

Smash Master
friday AINT available. full stop.

if you read the bulk i typed on first porst then details on getting from the train station to my house are there.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I'll actually be able to make this at the minute.
Trying to get proper stuck into my course an looks like I'll have a couple deadlines for around then. Hopefully will all be okay.

Ed; I well wanna make holland but that doesn't look good either ._. You still thinking about going?

Top Bottom