• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB Present : Edmas , Dec 16th. Newcastle upon Tyne

Kone

Smash Master
Jam, the tournament is the 16th, you'll have finished university on the friday (15th) and i know u wont have uni on a friday. so youll be done by thursday the 14th. At most your last deadline will be the 15th, which means that you can at least make it up on the friday ?!!

I don't see the problem man. I have deadlines aswell, but will be done by the friday. infact, ill be doing mine extra early to make sure.

ILL BE WELL MAD IF YOU DONT SHOW JAMUEL V_V

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I'll have to wait an see man. If I can';t get up with dan I don't think I can afford the train. I've just had one of the hardest weeks I can remember from all directions, maybe just not feeling motivated at the minute to sort myself out cause of. I'll start trying properly next week.

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
North for the win me thinks. South may have a chance if JAM5 gets wrecked!

hee hee hee!

Its Edmas time coming up soon,
No one wants to look like a loon.
Everyone will be trying to beat Doug,
Even mole! who's just a thug.
There'll be loads of capers happening around,
No doubt Kone will be making the sound.

Then there's the little matter of north vs south,
now's the time to put up or shut your mouth!
The madness of Ed or the skill of Jam?
Hopefully it won't be like my time in 'nam.
I personally think the south are going down,
I know i won't be feeling a clown

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
North for the win me thinks. South may have a chance if JAM5 gets wrecked!

hee hee hee!

Its Edmas time coming up soon,
No one wants to look like a loon.
Everyone will be trying to beat Doug,
Even mole! who's just a thug.
There'll be loads of capers happening around,
No doubt Kone will be making the sound.

Then there's the little matter of north vs south,
now's the time to put up or shut your mouth!
The madness of Ed or the skill of Jam?
Hopefully it won't be like my time in 'nam.
I personally think the south are going down,
I know i won't be feeling a clown

lolz

[Richy beat boxes]
Ummph cha cha cha cha pu pu pu bumph...

Just bring it.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
What day you going Dan? I'm really not sure about what I can make? At worst Thursday night, at best anytime that week but then if Kayl an Jud wanna come along they'll need to have the time off work so it'll dpeend on them.

Edit: Would it be cool if they got a lift up with us yeah? :3

Kone

Smash Master
THe lift issue is a lil bit awkard jammy. scott needs a lift and hes wanting to bring a friend, then theres geoff ps can everyone get on geoffs case so he knows we all want him there?!!?

you'll have to work it out between yas

eek >_<

uhm dan can u come up the thursday? theres a xmas social club christmas party im wantying to go to ont eh wednesday

x x x

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Well im booking off the 13th to the 19th, giving me plenty of lee way both sides ^_^....i was hoping to go on the 13th but that all depends on everyone else being available cause im not coming on my own as i've already established.Scott: would your friend be willing to put petrol money towards?Jam: when will you know for definite what your people are doing and wht days ur free?

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
its not certain he can get lift , u guys need to chat amongst yas. too many people need a lift at the moment !! and u guys gotta make sure the drive is worth it for dan!

anyone up for coming to newcastle for a smashfest this weekend?

Its Ed by the way

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Jesus - No ones posted for like two days...WTF guys....Ha...
OK - Ed - Scott - Jam....
Ed - Get Jam and Scott into gear before i whip out a can of WHOOP ***...^_^
Scott - Just you and your mate coming is it?
Jam - Whats going on with Kayl and Jud?

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
****it >.<

cant get to this.

reasons being-

1.christmas - i intend to do christmas properly this year i.e actually getting presents for people other than me.

2.debt - apparently i owe various family members money >.> not entirely sure how. i guess telling me that they expect money back when its given to me as oppossed to long after its been spent and forgotten about would help.

3.work- wont give me the time off. and i'm not phoning in sick unless its genuine for the the next 6 months. i'm on watch for attendance for the next 6 months and as such need to provide doctors notes, etc., or loose my job. no warnings.

bah.

its just occured to me that due to my inability to attend, i've lost my seed for TNJ. >_<

-x-

J03

Smash Master
L4DY, i was really looking forward to playing ur Doc =( and think about the crew battle of GMC vs SDB (if it happens)...lambs to the slaughter now!

monty06

Smash Ace
the real gmc will be at tnj where we will prove ourselves.

well congrats anyway jay good on ya. an well my news bout me and my gf are more serious but i dont want to go their really lol.

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
the real gmc will be at tnj where we will prove ourselves.
pfft speak for yourself Paul! that sounds so lame! :ohwell:

the real GMC are wherever we all are! ie any tornament; sleep deprived or not its a combining factor on all players.

any how, i am looking forward to TNJ purely because we get to host it... >.>

grayfox

Smash Champion
It's looking unlikely i'll make this due to having minus 50 quid in my bank and having exams on the week of which the tourneys on. I'd like to go so i'll see what i can do = S

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ paul. If all of gmc cant make edmas then what makes u think all of sdb will make tnj?!
becuase!

the entire gmc minus j is coming; and i half expect atleast one of the 15 or so SDB wont be able to come...

and secondly there wont be any insentive to continue the league if people decide to flake on certain tornaments; >.> and jake would win.

Kone

Smash Master
Right, tis only just over two weeks or so till Edmas, I need to start getting an idea of who is going to be able to make it!

I understand that the Date isn't great ie as in it is near Xmas. But hey, even if the turnouts a little down its better than no tournament till Feb ; )

Okay :

GMC : Who is coming?!
Mafia: Who ?!
STFU: Who?!
RAF: Who?!
London lot: Who?!

and others!! please start confimring or lookin into tickets!!!

Ryan: dont be a jerk ! lol get yourself down. tis cheap getn a coach from edinbrugh. LOL @ only minus £50. Thats alot less than most students ; ) . Just go to your nearest bank, open an overdraft student accoutn and voila ^_^

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Il probably be there and i think sean/fantasm wants to come. I just need to look into prices but unless its horendously expensive il be fine. Im just a bit out of practise...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I have bought the tickets,so I will probably be there.It all depends on how much this dutch tournament is going to cost food wise and all that crap.but yeah I am most likely to come.Euan has said money is tight but he is 50/50.David(Davemans) is most likely to come.

COEY

Smash Lord
All of STFU shall be there Ed :) Well with the slight exception of BB who's not confirmed as of yet. Northern boys ftw!

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Ed me, Charles and Gary are going, just gotta sort out train times and stuff. I think Gary will only be there for the Saturday though.

Top Bottom