• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“Keep me closer. I’m a lazy dancer; when you move, I move with you.”

Vote Count
Kary [2]: Ranmaru, Zen
Ranmaru [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Zen [0]:
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]:

Not Voting: Kary, Raziek, PrivateJoker-Brown

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You said that the last game too.

Also Scott Pilgrim could be a good safeclaim for scum. I take it as a null.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Goddamnit.

I don't want to lynch Kary toDay after that Gladiator Lynch yesterday. I don't see the odds of that being a scum role as very high.

Quite frankly I don't trust Zen right now.

I need to sleep though, so more in the morning.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You said that the last game too.

Also Scott Pilgrim could be a good safeclaim for scum. I take it as a null.

Last game you actually pulled through and did something. Capiche?

I have the ability to 1-on-1 another player. Is that null as well?

Why do you think i'm scum rather than Joker?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm so lost in this game. Like, I feel like i's gotta be Ran or Kary who needs to go, but I'm struggling to find a reason to pick one.

I reread D1 and noticed a lot of Ran being MIA and only chiming in at moments when other people were under pressure, but he wasn't really trying to bury anyone. He'd come in and ask perfectly reasonable questions, then dip. I dunno if he was just too busy to participate, or if he was trying to maintain appearances. He wasn't really following up, either. The only push he tried to make was against Kary, and I'm wondering what happened to that.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm guessing you're ok with Kary because of his role, despite the fact that you shouldn't be. I'm finding that using the reasoning of "there's no way X is the setup, that would be absolutely ********" usually results in me finding out that the setup was, in fact, ********.

What eliminates Ranmaru from your suspect list?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It doesn't matter ;_;. I really don't know which of you it is. I just know that Raz and I are town and there's a 2/3 chance of hitting scum in the next two days.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Brown. You think it's one of Kary Ran. I think it's Kary. We have two days to lynch the last scum. If it's not Kary, you know it's Ran. It's really not too hard. Hammer so I can stop checking swf.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yea but I'm not playing this "herp derp, if we lynch the wrong one, we lynch the other one tomorrow!" bull****. The moment I become ok with that is the same moment we realize that's not the case, and the game is over and we lost. There's still a possible indy out there, it's probably even you.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ran, who do you want dead? Is it still Kary? How come you dropped that push after D1? It's D5 already, shouldn't you have brought that up again at some point?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
After seeing two scum flipped, I got confused. Now i'm just going off of PoE. Pretty confident in my zen read. It's GG from the one of you. *Shrug*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmm. Zen, are you actually scumreading me though?

Top Bottom