• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Smash thing is dandy. Got 9th in teams, made it into Brawl Singles bracket, which is tomorrow. Project M tomorrow as well.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Raz, what is your role's name?
I LIED BECAUSE I JUST CHECKED MY PMS.

Soup/Marshy hydra is scum. I have an ability called text that gives me a chance each night to receive a message from an un-indentified player in the game.

Message said that they're mafia.

I'm Stacey Pilgrim btw, we'll just get that out there right now, **** reading.

Vote: Soupmarshy

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i'm not against questioning him.
like, it's weird that he's still alive.
but it doesn't look like he can reasonably be mafia, and i think we're still looking for a mafiosi

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i'm still waiting for you to claim, nabe.

i don't crumb unless I think it's necessary. I did offer to save bardull from the lynch yesterday (which i could have guaranteed using my ability) but as it happens he'd just been hammered.

because it's scott pilgrim mafia. same as i wore amy pond through doctor who mafia.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm antsy because this should be in the bag.... but instead nothing gets done. if i'm wrong about who's scum it smells like a ****storm tomorrow.

i suspect you more than other slots, but I don't think you're scum right now.

I just want you to claim because I don't understand everything that's going on in this setup, and i'm not going to while you stay in the dark

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
surely the best use of your shot is to hit scum? *shrug*

I'm townreading everyone except Vinyl

You and Raz are unlikely to be mafia given your claims against smw/Ruy
PJB I had a very strong townread on, and i'm confident enough in Zen and Ran being town.

What I actually have against Vinyl isn't damning, because he's not done a great deal. But things look suspicious to me.
Like how when I suggested talking about the setup he had a weird over-reaction. Like how he decided to visit me N2, despite voting Gova D2, then switching to Kanty just in time for Kanty to die.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If he were town, an RB would explain the lack of any other real protective role. Wishful thinking maybe, but a town Vinyl would whittle down our vanilla suspects at Night.

After Raz claimed, Vinyl said he wasn't ready to vote S&M yet. Then as Ryu turned a bit and S&M claimed, Vinyl's tone changed without any discernable cause to a pretty condemning one (of S&M). So Vinylscum is very possible from a play perspective. I just don't want him to be via setup.

Kary, are you prepared to prove your Gladiator ability sometime before endgame?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
My defense? I'm too weak for that, but Kantrip was my next target, so I roleblocked him to see what happens. Same with kary and kevin.

My opinion? You'll be having another mislynch on your hands, but I won't bother.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I could go for ranmaru, but I'd have to provide a reason. It doesn't look like he interacted as much, but I blame myself for not checking him out.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I am aware that I could need it. I don't expect to. But I would rather have it, all else being equal.

Sometimes I forget you don't all think i'm town, so, I can use it if people want me to. It's not the greatest power, anyways.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“I get torn to pieces for the stupidest reasons. All I want is to love the one I’m with, like Stephen Stills says.”

Vote Count
Vinyl. [2]: Zen, Kary
Kary [0]:
Zen [0]:
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Ranmaru [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: PrivateJoker-Brown, Raziek, Vinyl., Ranmaru, Nabe

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

Top Bottom