• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I play more reserved in large games. It's also hard to find scum when they die like flies without you even noticing them. I'm at the same point as you. Needing to PoE at this time.

And I'm not ignoring him. I am just busy with PSO2. Jeez man can you see this is town ran? Yet I don't know what he wants from me. Stuff? Man I'm too lazy to do that right now. He's not going to get all that.

wake up zen

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Ran you have a whole game to read, to help you decide between two players. You can ask us whatever you want.

But you're too lazy to even explain why you want me dead before Joker?

The last time I checked, you're not just a stream of excuses when you're town. step it up already.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“I used to pray like God was listening. I used to make my parents proud. I was the glue that kept my friends together; now they don’t talk and we don’t go out.”

Vote Count
Kary [2]: Ranmaru, Zen
Ranmaru [1]: Kary
Raziek [0]:
Zen [0]:
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, PrivateJoker-Brown

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

Raziek has been prodded.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So... where is everyone?

I really think Ranmaru is the play here.

Raz is very likely to be clear after claiming a guilty on smw.
Joker I have been townreading pretty much all game, and I think if he scum he would have hammered me at this point.

That leaves Ran/Zen. Now Zen has been hopping around and not always pushing the best things.
But Ran has been lurking up the ass, and avoiding any sort of confrontation.

I thought this might be a ****storm today, but I didn't expect it to be so quiet

when some of you get here, particularly Raz/PJB, I want to talk about Ran being scum and why you should vote him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I come back to this... >_>

alright town i'm sorry to have to do this to you... but i'm town.

Keep talking about the final scum. Still think it's Kary > Joker.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was lazy. Been too tired to re-read or anything like that. Seriously guys you can't just expect that alot of effort = town me. Yet, I will take the blame, I'm sorry for being quite lazy guys and putting all this **** on you after you got two scum already. Good luck.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“It’s a silly time to learn to swim when you start to drown. It’s a silly time to learn to swim on the way down.”

Vote Count
Ranmaru [3]: Kary, PrivateJoker-Brown, Zen
Kary [1]: Ranmaru
Raziek [0]:
Zen [0]:
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Truncated flavor coming soon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah. Zen gave me some early town feels. Don't think we have ourselves a scum zen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran do you think we should still have Raz as clear? I mean he hasn't done anything at all.... but the way he came about claiming seems town to me. Man im just sticking with town. If Joker is scum I'm gonna be mad as I'm not backing from a Kary lynch. But it's most likely that Kary will kill Joker now since Raz stated earlier that he didn't like me and didn't think Kary could be scum from his role. But if Joker is scum who will HE kill. This could be interesting actually.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't even know but now you guys have to think double hard on this. Kary, or Joker. You are all in on Kary but now that I'm dead you gotta look hard at Joker and consider em both at the same time and then your brain asplodes.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Zen there's a bunch of reasons. Such as if Ran is town, you/Raz could have killed me whenever for the win, as Ran's been voting me all day.

Even if there was another team, which I doubt, you-Raz doesn't make that much sense.

Besides, you didn't say gg when you hammered.

i'm waiting for the flip

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh raz. I think it would be a clear. I mean he got the result from J, if he were scum why would he say it? Unless he's indy. Risky tho.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen I don't know why you doubt me. xD I still laugh at that quick hammer tho. I wish I could copy paste that game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In fact Raz as scum not saying the result could force J to claim but J prolly wouldn't fall for that. (J wouldn't get anything about of it anyways, except saying that there's someone who knows his result who is staying quite... doesn't do much anyways tho)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
WELL, I JUST LOST MY FLAVOR AND I'M SO MAD.

Ran was the last scum, I'll remake my flavor tonight.

Town wins.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm seriously so pissed that I just lost all that. I was almost finished and I absolutely don't have time to do it all again right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My condolences.

Disappointed in myself. Sorry scumbros and sorry to the town for making it easier for ya. Harder to care about something when all you care about is outlasting the townz.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We pretty much won from PRs. Nice job to you guys J, Nabe, and Bardull. Ran your lynch was the first lynch that wasn't a PR death heh.

Town was stacked as **** imo. Still lovely game though and modding and flavor.

Bardull you were scummy as ****. What the hell were you going on about with that thread power BS wtf.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah my lynch was totally my fault. Yeah. Seeing all your scumbros die one by one isn't fun.

But of course, GG town. :]

Top Bottom