• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Tenative plans to play tonight from 5ish to 8ish at my house with Truman. Anyone is welcome.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i gotta say

this weekend was tight as hell
first and foremost shoutout to ours truly, the santa cruz crew
WE ARE BEAST

experiencing everyone's personalities through smash and through hanging out is sweet as ****

also i think we did a good job of hosting (more me, dajuan/von, truman, and sheridan). i think everybody who came out enjoyed themselves. and also good **** to people like nick, erick, erik, aaron, henry, for representing our smash scene and getting introduced to the better players. mad compliments were given, everybody's pretty dang good now and i'm happy that y'all got to have a legit tournament experience.

i'm really down to keep playing smash for the moment. we should have more frequent casual smashfests (instead of gigantic smash orgies like this weekend LOL, although those are nice every once in awhile). cooking, light consumption of beer, going to sleep early(er).

y'all are awesome <3

Crowing

Smash Cadet
This was a fun tourney.

It made me realize that I need to practice against different characters though. I don't think it is very fun, but I need to play against characters that aren't Marth, Shiek, Fox, Falco, Falcon.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
hahaha. next quarter will be more chill, joe. like how truman and i used to rock the smashfests last year. i would imagine i have some unique passive aura.

people who are around erick are more chill than normal

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hahaha. next quarter will be more chill, joe. like how truman and i used to rock the smashfests last year. i would imagine i have some unique passive aura.

people who are around erick are more chill than normal
if youre on the same side =], passive debuff to enemies

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
i left my hat at trumans place. henry. i want you to wear that hat while you play. its powers will enhance your spacing by orders of magnitudes. wear it with priiiiiiiiide

also all pokemon up to level 80 will obey you in battle

Crowing

Smash Cadet
What is this tournament? I haven't heard about it at all. I might go because I might get to be one of the good people for a change :)

However, I also have tons of studying to do for finals.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
You made me laugh, Henry. Anyways, I'm planning on going to Miles' birthday tourney tomorrow in San Jose instead since that's much closer. Have fun at Merrill!

eriK

Smash Rookie
I know it's finals weekend, but is anyone up/down to smash tonight or tomorrow?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
anyone down to play monday at ~11 on campus? I'm going to play a bit with erik, probably 2 or so hours.

It'll be pretty laidback i think. getting some food on campus and chilling for a bit before I have to get back to the grind of studying / work

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
cool =D lets play

although i have bad reception at my house. give me a text too if you can, AND also maybe post here xD

eriK

Smash Rookie
This thread is quite dead atm :(. Anything going down tomorrow or Easter? We should have a smashfest soon to induct two new smashers into the crew.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
im in town
i even brought my controller even though i havent played smash in over a year

kinda just want to kick it but im down to hang out tomorrow tell joe to get at me if that ends up being a thing

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
This thread is quite dead atm :(. Anything going down tomorrow or Easter? We should have a smashfest soon to induct two new smashers into the crew.
im thinking of smashing in the library either on monday or on tuesday. monday 530 - 9???? or tuesday.... 6 - 9???????

Crazee

Smash Rookie
Lol, I have class from 6-9. Perhaps a no-go for today?

I have class 6 to 8, id be down to play from 4-6.

I'll play.

:phone:

eriK

Smash Rookie
Me and Thomas might play, dunno where yet. I'll text you later whether we are or not.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Kinda forgot about smash to watch basketball and sharks game. Maybe over the weekend.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
There's actually a game night at the Crown/Merrill Dining Hall starting at 2 PM. They usually have Melee there and most of the time other people come along to play. We won't get many 1v1s in but it'll still be fun!

Top Bottom