• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have a setup, but live off campus. We could always just play at the S&E library.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Okay, my number is (516) 528-6299. I'll be free around 7:30-8 so text me then and we'll play at the library.

:phone:

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in town Monday-Wednesday, staying with Chris again I think. I might stay Thursday also, not sure yet, but I'd be down to smash during those days.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
im free after 4.40 today. text me if we're doing anything on campus anytime before i get off campus at 5, otherwise text me if we're doing anything off campus anytime today.

oh also my number is 510-585-8849.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm going somewhere with some friends at 6 so I may be able to play around 8 or so, but if not I'll be free for basically all of tomorrow.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
k we are changing the smash date to tomorrow. anyone have a place open they want to volunteer? i should be able to use my apartment if you guys want, but its not the biggest place to host things.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
okay. as of now, its me, maybe truman if i can reach him, henry, thomas, aaron, maybe colin if i can reach him, maybe vince if truman can reach him. can anyone else make it? erik? joe? sheridan?

also lets try and meet at library at 3.30

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
gonna be at zack's house

zack, erick, nick, and colin so far

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so lets play

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I think I can play today at 3. Gotta say, I've been enjoying the high amounts of activity lately.

Shroomed

Smash Master
BUY TICKETS FOR THE 12:02AM SHOWING OF AVENGERS AT REGAL 9 GUYS!

We'll make it a party. Don't let them sell out on you.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
That sounds pretty legit, although Santa Cruz theaters are soooo freaking overpriced.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ya i think we may need to turn this into a party

it's tonight, right?
as in, friday, 12:02 am, 12 hours from now??

edit
if anyone's gonna go downtown could you pick me up some tickets and i'll pay you back later?
much obliged ^_^

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I say the same thing as joe, but that is a lot of work for someone else to do.

On a side note, I'm about to smash some faces in softball!!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
sheridan, can i got a confirm/deny on the car ride to santa barbara?

thanks!!!!

ssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsssss

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You're confirmed if Dajuan is going with Boback.
My car is then me, you, Joe, Erick, and Nicholas M. Whittier.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm pumped. Gonna hook up my setup at home for the first time this year. Do we have an itinerary for when we are leaving/coming back yet?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We can leave whenever on Friday. It's only a 4 hour drive but I'd still like to leave as early as possible (thinking like 6pm). We also have a housing offer that I still have to confirm and work out the details but I think it should be cool. As far as coming back, we're thinking about having a hang-out day with some 805 cool kids on Sunday, then maybe leaving after dinner or something? We still have to coordinate that though, so if anyone really needs to be back on Saturday or early Sunday, please let us know.

Top Bottom