• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
May I come this Saturday at 12 pm at your place directly and sleep over if it doesn't rain? My parents are driving me over and said they wanna treat you guys out for lunch whoever want to come.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
you can, i wont be here tho. Im almost definitely going up to berkeley this time.

of course im usually not the sole attraction here at santa cruz

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah np dawg

if it's just you and me we may have to roll out onto the town at some point/meet up with some other people for funsies, idk if i would be down with just staying inside for 12+ hours of smash then going to bed haha

but yeah, that sounds good

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Are you saying you aren't man enough to play for 12+ hours???

I'll be around this weekend (as usual, cause I don't do anything or go anywhere).

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Im going to be moving to Monterey in April and I heard this was the closest place to there. Any smashers actually in Monterey or will it be a bit of a drive?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
this thread is almost exclusively santa cruz (or people visiting santa cruz)

tho it never hurts to post around everywhere. =D

Crazee

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im going to be moving to Monterey in April and I heard this was the closest place to there. Any smashers actually in Monterey or will it be a bit of a drive?
Most people don't have a car I think, so I'd love to play with you but I have no way of getting out there easily.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Yay, I'm excited to see Henry, Joe, Dajuan, and any other Santa Cruz guys tomorrow. Too bad Truman's not going to there, but oh well. Have fun with slacklining, Joe. I had fun with slacklining in Skyward Sword yesterday.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
salinas, which is a fair amount closer has a group of smashers.

i dont know how active they've been lately, but theyve shown up en masse to santa cruz before, so i know they exist

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Joe won't be at home at noon, so does anyone wanna play with me in the meantime, or should I just come later?

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
ggs over the weekend, Erik, Henry, Joe, Jose, and Clayton! Special thanks to Erik for leading me everywhere and to Joe for letting me stay over this time and again for the UCSC tourney. If you're not going to the Campbell tourney, can't wait to see you again at the UCSC tourney at least! And last, Jose, if you live in Mountain View or Los Altos, do you want to get together to play more since I live in San Jose?

eriK

Smash Rookie
I was kinda looking forward to that. But clearly, that girl doesn't know how to plan anything. Anyway, with that in the background, it's been awhile since I last played, so is anyone down to meet up either later today or Thursday?

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
LOL. i sincerely hope that no one goes to that event. maybe like a couple people. to film her reaction when she sees what a failure that event has become.

"i'd like to thank all 3 of you for coming out here. :[ "

Crazee

Smash Rookie
I was kinda looking forward to that. But clearly, that girl doesn't know how to plan anything. Anyway, with that in the background, it's been awhile since I last played, so is anyone down to meet up either later today or Thursday?
I could maybe play thursday, or any day really. I don't get out of class till 7:45 on thursday so I could theoretically play but it would be kinda late

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Just ended up studying which is a good thing.

This week I'll probably be super busy (midterms).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
sheridan are you going to be here for this sunday? (can you help with any of the tourney organizing stuff?) (and/or point me towards anything i should need)

also, can anyone/everyone in santa cruz sound off if they have tv's?

our house has 3...
henry has 1?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Definitely going to need a ride to get my TV up to campus.

Also, does anyone want to team with me for some lulz doubles?

I'd like to play a bunch after Thursday afternoon to get some practice.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
will be in the science and engineering library video game lab. from now till 8ish!!

anyone welcome. blah blah blah

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
sheridan are you going to be here for this sunday? (can you help with any of the tourney organizing stuff?) (and/or point me towards anything i should need)

also, can anyone/everyone in santa cruz sound off if they have tv's?

our house has 3...
henry has 1?
Yes I will be around and I'll help out n ****. I have a hockey game in SJ at 9 though so I'll be leaving around 7:45.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I'm tryna do the same. I got class late thursday tho so either it's gotta be after 8pm or on friday. You can hit me at 510-374-8454 to talk, I live at stevenson.
you should play some with erik gould! i think he lives on campus in stevenson as well

Top Bottom