• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I don't actually know how early the room is open. If people really want the event to start earlier, I will try to let everyone know ASAP on Saturday when the door is open. Basically I will be expecting you guys to be paying attention to Smashboards for a reply from me.

But nobody even comes at 6 these days. So I don't even see why we need to start earlier, when nobody comes by when I ask them to. Going from 6-11 is already 5 good hours, and we go on much longer than that.

If you want the event to start earlier, you guys should act like you mean to make it on time.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
What time would people be willing to show up to smash fest? I could probably get there around 1:00pm but only if others are also there ready to smash-.-

Also, we'll actually need setups-.- Who could bring them? I could potentially bring my fatty 26" CRT.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
I can be a smashfest as early as 1:00 with setups. But I would be gone from like 6 to 10.

The question is always where not when.

guywhowobbledM2K

Smash Cadet
If its not too much of a hassle for him, would David C be able to let us in to the lounge at his place? he wouldn't have to be there or anything, just let the first person in, also we could grab lunch/dinner before actual smash club starts in IV since the restaurants there are relatively close by.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
@DavidM,

Would you leave your setup there from 6-10? Also, we're gonna try to see when DavidC can get the normal smashClub place open. If it's earlier than 6pm, perhaps we'll snag it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just saying, I see no reason why I can't assume that the venue will be open an hour before I'm supposed to start my meetings. At any rate they know that it's supposed to open early so that I can prepare.

Be on campus by then. I mean tomorrow. I'm really trying hard to get ViceGrip there as well, so yeah. Everyone likes ViceGrip right?

And I'm actually busy...believe it or not. Though if people want to drop by...give me a call. 310 561 6799.

And my ****ing god...it's literally a week from my birthday. I don't want to accept that I'm going to turn 21! =O

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So im a little confused as to what time everyone is talking about.

Drop by your place today david? if so Im down for a little smash tonight around 7 i can bring tvs.

@matt
I would leave the set ups off course.

@wm2k
I like the idea of a little pre-smashclub food run. we can do the coupon thing caleb showed us.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
If you really mean that you're not coming any earlier than that, then that's fine with me.

I have...stuff to take care of before then.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yes, I was definitely a freshman, and I definitely was 19-20 years old last year.

You can blame the fact that I am diagnosed with autism that I had to take an extra year of what's called "Developmental Kindergarten." DK for short.

And everyone. Everyone underestimates how old I am. First tournament I went to I was 18, and I was told that I looked like a 14 year old. I think it's an Asian thing. Dunno.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
nah I think the chipotle thing is expired

smash was way too good last night/this morning. davidm makin bank, dante almost getting that JV 5 stock, ice climbers doin work.

See you guys later tonight, and expect more great things from my midtiers lol

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Why is nobody watching this topic right now...I told people I would let them know if the door was open, and it is right now.

Get yo ***es here now. I'm looking at you GosuSheep!

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
When ya'll stating that smashfests aren't going to happen before 7:00pm (or 6:00pm), I will not go. I imagine that it might not seem like much to others, but when I drive 40 miles to get from Santa Ynez to Santa Barbara to get to school or work every frikking weekday, doing it again for a couple hours of smash is a chore more than a rewarding experience.

Also, Gishnak, where you been? We got a game fest around the corner. I smell what is called a "rematch".

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
When ya'll stating that smashfests aren't going to happen before 7:00pm (or 6:00pm), I will not go. I imagine that it might not seem like much to others, but when I drive 40 miles to get from Santa Ynez to Santa Barbara to get to school or work every frikking weekday, doing it again for a couple hours of smash is a chore more than a rewarding experience.

Also, Gishnak, where you been? We got a game fest around the corner. I smell what is called a "rematch".
Gosu, we made a point of starting at 5:00 PM last weekend just so that you could come. What is your excuse again? I told people to be watching the topic for an announcement whether or not the doors would be open.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I posted on craigslist so I might as well ask you guys too.
Anyone interested in buying a wii? lol it comes with two wiimotes, two nunchucks, wii sports, brawl, and two virtual console games

edit: selling it bc I need money for a longboard

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I posted on craigslist so I might as well ask you guys too.
Anyone interested in buying a wii? lol it comes with two wiimotes, two nunchucks, wii sports, brawl, and two virtual console games

edit: selling it bc I need money for a longboard
Prices first. Then we'll talk next quarter.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Haha Steve.

Hey Gosu. Getting to SB is often a pain when I have already busy weekends. If there is an exciting tournament or some good reason to show up, that's usually when I make an effort. I do need to make an appearance soon though, it has been too long.

Also, as usual, lol at MRS

Top Bottom