• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Why does it "suck that Andrej can't make it" but it doesn't "suck if I don't make it"? :confused: Also Joe and Cape definitely cannot make it for this Saturday's tournament. :( Who is everyone teaming with? So it looks like there are only 3 confirmed people (Dante, Caleb, Daniel) and 2 maybes (Evan and another 626 guy).

CableCho57

Smash Lord
yeah and you never actually said you would go to this one lol
I'm not officially confirmed for this, nor did I ever say I was officially confirmed for this.
Also Joe and Cape definitely cannot make it for this Saturday's tournament.
and i'm just going to ignore this completely until I hear it from them because I reeeaallllly doubt you asked either of them. Espicially just now at this hour lol

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Even if Huy did ask them, it is possible that their plans have changed. Whatever the case, I think "Joe and Cape said they definitely cannot make it" is a stronger statement. Facts only-.-

Also, this is SWF. There is no "boy who cried wolf". It's "boy who cried fox".

So Andrej, possibly Dr.David, and I will be smashing on Sunday. Anyone know if any of the people that showed to Matsuri would also go?

Btw, Dante, if you win UCI tourny, you buy everyone FreeBirds yeye?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Even if Huy did ask them, it is possible that their plans have changed. Whatever the case, I think "Joe and Cape said they definitely cannot make it" is a stronger statement. Facts only-.-

Also, this is SWF. There is no "boy who cried wolf". It's "boy who cried fox".

So Andrej, possibly Dr.David, and I will be smashing on Sunday. Anyone know if any of the people that showed to Matsuri would also go?

Btw, Dante, if you win UCI tourny, you buy everyone FreeBirds yeye?
If I win I buy everyone that went with me FreeBirds.

and you.
:awesome:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
@ Gosu

Yeah there is still club but it is really just the melee kids that show up. But I dont think thats a problem haha.

And Ill be there on Sunday for sure. Im not going to the tourney.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Well I meant given his current skill level as of right now, he cannot win the tournament unless no ranked players come which has happened before at the tournament where Daniel won the E-3 ticket. I'm not trying to say Dante can't improve and become good enough to beat the best of SoCal.

:212:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I've beaten ranked players before, in singles and teams. They make mistakes too, and punishing them is the same. Only difference is you get fewer opportunities to punish because they make fewer mistakes.

∫unk

Smash Master
I heard they cancelled the LAN because there were complaints of hygiene.

Seriously, work out, take a shower, and god forbid do something, anything about your acne. Follow those simple steps and you would be able to play as much smash as you want by smiling and giving a little extra something to the administration office ladies (trust me on this one).

Top Bottom