• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo Smash

This is the official thread for the SB and SLO smash communities to discuss smash-related, sort-of-smash-related, and just-barely-smash-related topics and events.

If you want to contact me (Dante aka DanteFox) to introduce yourself or just ask a question about an upcoming event, you can find my IM info in my profile, or you can send me a PM, or you can call me at (805) 252-9553. I also have cell phone texting.

NEWS
Santa Barbara

-Smashclub is now on Tuesdays at 8 pm in Harold Frank Hall at UCSB.

Click here for the facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/358902214188040/

On a completely unrelated note:

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
So we're over here now I guess? Any word on an upcoming smash fest? Maybe one I'll actually make this time, lol

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
AlphaZealot also told me the exact same thing. :) Anthony's :ganondorf: 3 stocked my Peach on Dream Land 64. I never got 3 stocked by Joe's :ganondorf: on any stage before, not even in a friendly. Or maybe his style just gives me more trouble than Joe's style.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
I'm free after 1:00, but I have to be somewhere at 5:45. I don't know how long that will last though so if there's still something going on, I can (re)join you guys after that.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The location is San Rafael Resident Hall 7th Floor Tower the suite to the right when you exit the elevator. :) Also the back up location will be Anthony's Mazanita Village house on the 2nd floor. They have a CRT TV and we just need David to bring the partial set up. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Can anyone confirm whether every house in Manzanita Village has a CRT TV on the 2nd floor? :confused: Also the first post is missing the points for the Metal Reflect Slime game. Dante, Gishnak, $heen, Pink Reaper have two points and Caleb has 1 point. 5 of $heen's points were determined by Gishnak to be invalid and I actually went back to check and Gishnak was correct. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The card:

tells me that Pink Reaper has reconfigured his SWF Profile settings to make himself "invisible" so that he appears offline from SWF when he is actually on. Some other SWF users who are known to do this are: Jun and DJMirror. :)

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
If Anthony's place is available, I'd also like to go there, mainly because I missed out on reserving a spot for the one in San Raf, lol

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play today and tomorrow if anyone's playing saturday. Also I've decided im going to choose my new main by vote since im done with icies*.

Press 1 for sheik

Press 2 for Samus

Press 3 for Link

Press 4 for Kirby

(*i may recant and wobble anyone at anytime also this vote is nonbinding)

Top Bottom