• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
This is a difficult format to read this in as presented in the OP of the tournament thread. The format should be like this since it is easier to read plus it is more detailed:

11 AM: Venue opens, set up chairs and tables
12 PM: LAN Party starts, begin setting up TVs and systems, friendlies
1 PM: Registration begins (if you are in line after 1:45 PM, you will be charged a late fee of $1)
2 PM: Registration closes, Doubles Round Robin Begins
4 PM: Singles Pools Begin
6 PM: Singles Bracket Begins / Pizza Arrives
8 PM: Tournament Ends / Crew Battle
12 AM: Clean up

:reverse:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Who can house Kevin and pick up Kevin and drop Kevin off at the train station? Also he needs a teammate for both games. He mains :marth: in Melee and :rob: in Brawl. Who knows the address of the train station and his cell phone number? Also Andy wants Will to start driving earlier. :) Also why isn't Dante charging a venue fee? Also for teams are we doing RR best of 5? I want to do best of 5 for quarter finals in brackets. NorCal and Europe are doing this and SB should step it up and do the same. The only exception to this is SLO has to leave early. What time does SLO have to get home by?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
-there's no venue fee because the venue is being paid for by AS tech using their funds
-we are doing round robin if we have the right amount of teams. If we have too many, I think we'll just do double elim bracket. what I mean by too many depends on the number of setups we have. so bring setups! maybe we'll do best out of 5, it all depends on how many setups we have.
-we are doing crews
- best out of 5 in quarters? could happen since the bracket should be fairly small. I'm not guaranteeing anything. who cares what europe does anyway. we're the best country at smash anyway lol.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I would offer, but I don't have my own car. So I'd have to either borrow my parents' or ask them to pick him up. when would he arrive at the station? I assume it'd be the Goleta station? What time does he need to go back to the station for his return trip? I can't house him unfortunately.

Stev

Smash Ace
Assuming there's room in the car, I can bring a setup. Dunno if Sheen will or anyone else for that matter.

Also, we can do more than 4 v 4 if people we use alts

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
SLO Crew:

Andy
Steve
Sheen
Willie

SB Crew:

Dante
Huy
Joe/A2Z/Crackle/Crash?
Cable

I'm just curious. Will other crews just be arranged at the tourney, or am I just not aware of them?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Kevin is coming and he is from Woodland Hills, CA. 818. :) He should be on the SLO crew to balance out the numbers? Not sure. What characters are SLO using?

SB:
Huy :peach: :jiggs:
Dante :fox: :jiggs:
Joe :ganondorf: :falcon:
Joey :sheik: :fox:

SLO:
Will :peach:
$heen :ganondorf: :marth: :falco:
Andy :samus:
Stev :fox:

Caleb actually has to leave at 6:30 PM. :(

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
fur reals. no johns lol

ya kevin can be on our crew, if the other guys agree. he's from my home town, so i'll be more than happy to have him join :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Joe is bringing a recording device and Dante is bringing the flash drive. So we do have one confirmed recording set up so far. We just wanted to know if a 2nd recording set is up will be ready. Also I am still sick and I probably will not go to the Smashfest today at 3 PM nor the tournament tomorrow. :(

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante should post the full results of this tournament on the OP when the tournament is over. Dante never posts the full results on the OP of any tournament he has hosted. He probably won't post the full results for this tournament on the OP either.

:212:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
yeah ill bet anyone money that huy will be there lol

just last week he said he wasnt going to smashclub for some reason, then I see him there 4 four stocking andrej
and I remember a month or so ago he told on gchat that he was going to be taking a break from smash to focus on school, but he's probably been the most active smasher here

so yeah he'll be there lol

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Remember to post full results in the OP once the tournament is over. Also who took my silver controller?

Top Bottom