• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San pablo biweeklies II. (Norcal,sanfranciscoish area) TBA. Maybe one more tv/GC

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Cool, this is getting more and more people to come every day.

It looks like a lot of people are up for a low tier tournament, which is good.

Ky if you can bring two gamecubes that would be cool, that way it will be eight tvs and eight cubes, which is the amount I believe can fit, although more might be able to fit.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yea np problem cheese ill just let moxen(daniel) and pawn(herrisan) know and maybe also try to get another t.v.Hey quak we have to play again my marth against ur falco because it was such a good match ,both of us 1 life third match ,god i hate those and i think this time i can pull the win in,lol we'll see tho ill see everybody at the tourney and delphiki/nova complex(w'e the name is)hopefully you can find a ride for this saturday goodluck!!!

quak

Smash Champion
i might dep on when i get there

dude you live in oakland, im right next to you in alameda, we should get some games in sometime whenever

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Update: I don't know who I'll be teaming with.

It'll probably depend on who I go with.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok another update for you cheese:Herrisan can not go to this one again ,because of a track meet he has ALL DAY saturday which sucks but w/e.Me,moxen and my cousin are still coming still and we gaurantee a t.v. and 2 gamecubes.Also Scamp since herrisan is not going im out a team mate so if you want ,and we could friendly first,we could team.So yea later.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
looks like I wont be showing up to this at all. I have been getting more and more sick. I am coughing too much, getting chest and back pains, and now having trouble breathing. So unless by some miracle I am well enough by saturday, dont expect me there.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
awesome, hope this one is good like the last one. Ky you know i dont have a doubles partner. nova complex vs team no name for a finale? looking forward to playin some of you, except your sheik DRGN.=P

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok then me and you KingGerudo,lets go Marth and Ganon so we can destroy these suckers,lol.Our crew should really get a name tho.......We'll decide sooner or later I guess.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, im bringin one tv and one cube

but again, it's small, i'll be there around 130 ish

i think i'll hit up panda on the way...

Zoap

Smash Master
ok so im totally confused about the bus thing. It doesnt seem to make any sence. Bart to JR or JL?!? or is it J! God someone tell me who has taken the BART to Bus b4

DRGN

Technowizard
Ugghh... Me & Delphiki are having trouble finding a ride. It doesn't look like we're going to make it. -_-

Which is really too bad, there are a lot of people I was looking forward to playing... :(

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
looks like I wont be showing up to this at all. I have been getting more and more sick. I am coughing too much, getting chest and back pains, and now having trouble breathing. So unless by some miracle I am well enough by saturday, dont expect me there.
you mind game'd us with that last sentence. :laugh:

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for just going missing after teams, I went to go eat and ended up not coming back for singles, oh well, fun times.

yay shoutouts
The Cheese - lol dk dittos, had a great time playing with everyone, make sure to have more of these in the future :D
Lucien - Multishine contest next time we meet up, haha...keep working on that link, was fun to fight too!
Dread - I owe you 5$ lol..we'll do better in teams next time >=[ haha
Falcons Reign [the team] - close matchs, def gotta play you guys some more sometime,
snap n zoap - peach sucks and GnW has amazing edgeguarding lol, GGs
quak - didnt get in any friendlys, gotta play you sometime soon again though, mew2 is 2good
everyone else i played but cant remember names - funfunfun times, cant wait till the next.

Top Bottom