• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San pablo biweeklies II. (Norcal,sanfranciscoish area) TBA. Maybe one more tv/GC

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Any others from TLA coming? Maybe we can finally do that crew battle. That is if Tom can find a way to go. Right now it will be Civil, me, DRGN, and Chris.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, looks like more people will show, elbow room will be tight, is that old desk still in the corner? Any way it can be like pushed up agaisn't the wall? Maybe put a tv on it?

ehy dread, if i make it on time for doubles (which i probably won't, i'll get there around 1ish, but you never know) we should team, i might TK you a butt load, or i could go with m2 and not get any kills at all, but it'll be fun! :p

DRGN

Technowizard
Any others from TLA coming? Maybe we can finally do that crew battle. That is if Tom can find a way to go. Right now it will be Civil, me, DRGN, and Chris.
I can kinda see why people sometimes mistake Civil to be in our crew.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I am going to move the table towards the center of the room this time so it is not hard to get in and out of the room this time.

As for putting a tv on the desk, i'm not sure yet, it seems possible.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Good news, I found a plug I didn't know about before, which means we can have more tvs and cubes, which I'm not sure how necessary that is, but I am just shootin' that out there.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try and make it to this. If I go, I will most likely bring another member of TLA.

If I go we can finally have our crew battle with Nova Complete.

I'll also bring a T.V.

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
I'm still trying to get the OK to go. =p

Also, shortly after last time, I found my other regular controller. :D

Why? Last time somebody needed a spare, and all i had were two bulkys. <.<;

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah, i'm making sure they don't do that this time. They have their own controllers that they usually use when they go places, I just don't know what happened that time.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna see if I can come, hopefully, I'm gonna see if my friend can come and we'll probably team up for doubles and such...

(Weil_Ilyam on GameFAQs)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
From the looks of things i'm going to have to clear the bench so there is room for people to sit lol.

Always a pleasure to help have tournaments and prepare for them ^_^.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah I'll bring a cube.

Bootle, show me how to Marth and I'll show you how to Peach.

Except against Marth. I'm not good at that.

EDIT: By the way, is this in the city of Richmond? And if so I wouldn't call that "San Francisco-ish."

The___cheese

Smash Lord
San pablo is pretty much the neighboring city of Richmond.

My main reason for calling it San Francisco-ish is because if you are able to drive to san francisco, then you are able to drive here.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Things are loooking up, I'll probably be able to attend with a friend. Any of you ever played someone from the North Bay? (ie Marin County) If not, then we'll show you how we do it there, =P

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I used to live in Marin last year, Novato specifically, where the hell were you when I needed people to play?

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
I've been in Corte Madera... O_o. Hopefully I can do some good representing the North Bay, >_>

DRGN

Technowizard
Anyone who's going to this want to MM? ^_^

Remember, I'll accept items (Yen rules: Items on HIGH, no recovery items, + 1 ban per person), low tier, OR regular. :)
Just reiterating. ^_^

Also, i'd like to introduce another option: low tier items!

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll bring a cube.

Bootle, show me how to Marth and I'll show you how to Peach.

Except against Marth. I'm not good at that.

EDIT: By the way, is this in the city of Richmond? And if so I wouldn't call that "San Francisco-ish."
Sounds good to me, Scump. Do you have a partner for teams? Because if I go, I'll need one.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Pretty much what Quak said, last time people were here for quite awhile.

If you are talking about the tournament play with the brackets and all that jazz, that depends on how many people show up.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Any idea how many people will show up at this point? I'm still trying to get my friend to confirm that he'll go with me, and more people means he'll want to come more. O_o

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Right now the estimated turnout is 23 (without you and your friend included, so 25 with you and your friend included)

Hopefully more people will come, this garage has plenty of room.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok casey looks like things are starting to come together now,sry about not posting before.Ok so first off I am able to bring 1 t.v (maybe 2 if i talk to herrisan) and 1gamecube from me,up to 3 if u need daniel and herrisans too,just let me know.Second myself,daniel ,herrisan ,derran(maybe not actually),and a special guest who i recently starting to teach adv tech,my cousin.Hopefully if all goes well we will be able to do a crew battle but,........for no money.The low tier im up for tho with money.Well ill post again if something comes up or you ask me something.....later.

Top Bottom