• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San pablo biweeklies II. (Norcal,sanfranciscoish area) TBA. Maybe one more tv/GC

quak

Smash Champion
Or

you could just delete ur file, and copy offa someone else's and keep 15 mins of ur life

Or

pick mewtwo, kill all of the dude wireframes, then start charging your shadowball facing away from the stage on the edge of the stage. They will hesitant to approach you, and if they do, will rarely hit you out of your charging animation

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Lol, ice climbers' freeze glitch time for your fifteen minute melee.

Well, all seems to be going according to plan, time to update the first post.

Then continue cleaning this place.

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
pick mewtwo, kill all of the dude wireframes, then start charging your shadowball facing away from the stage on the edge of the stage. They will hesitant to approach you, and if they do, will rarely hit you out of your charging animation
They've knocked me out of that 4 times already. >.>

And I dunno how to do the freeze glitch

quak

Smash Champion
could just be jigz and rising pound forever

and it shouldn't be that hard after you kill the male wireframes, cause when they're just 5 females all they do is just jump around and throw out an occasional attack

or just copy someones memory card tomarrow

DRGN

Technowizard
Ghaaaa... I can't sleeeepppp.

I hope this doesn't screw me over for tomorrow, er, later today..

btw, quak, how much did you want to LT MM for? And do you want to do best of 5 or 3?

quak

Smash Champion
i'll be there around one ish DON"T START SINGLES TOO EARLY!

and DRGN, i dunno depends, if you use link or luigi maybe a buck, anyone else maybe a little steeper, just find me.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
W00t! Tomi-X takes first in this tournament.

1. Tomi-X
2. Delphiki
3. Narfinator
4. Quak
5. DRGN

I must say, San Pablo really surprised me in terms of skill. There's a lot of potential. Just work on your game more. On another note...Tomi-X defeats Narfinator in Winner Finals. Delphiki defeats Narfinator in Loser finals. Tomi-X narrowly defeats Delphiki in one set in Grand Finals. With Peach. Hella yeah.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Tomi-X is rad. And Delphiki beats Narfanator? Wish I coulda been there. Seriously. Work sucked that day. Congrats Tom.

Now who wants to show tyde some tio files? Lets see those brackets folks.

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure quite a bit of you guys saw me play.

What would you say I'd need to work most on?

IMO, I'd say mindgames. <.<

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lost to tomi and delphiki? hes off the list.

good job sackids. drgn you never called me >:|

DRGN

Technowizard
Woooooowww buddy..

I thought for sure 100% i'd claim first in doubles, I don't know how Del pulled that one off, lol. I swear doubles was so close that like if a bug had flown into a player's face at any given time, it could have changed the outcome of the whole battle, lol.

Ghaa, Tomi beats DRGN again. Just barely eeks out another victory. Borederline matches abound.. I KNOW YOU WERE SCARED! lol.. Btw, next time i'm banning FD though, you did too well there, lol.

I was really hoping we'd do the crew battle or LTT, I really wanted to kick some *** after my stupidity against quak. pfft.. All day long I thought for sure I was heading for first or second too, and then I just go and do something senselessly dumb. :urg: Oh well, i'm sure everyone's done something similar at one time or another.

Btw, Delphiki, good job today, I was watching you play Narf, and I know it's a tough match-up is, but you were playing really smart, meticulously waiting for opportunities and keeping a steady pressure. That was a nice display, and a really interesting set. You too Tomi, omg, when I was watching you play today, there were a couple times you just went into beast mode, completely overwhelming your opponent. And wow, does Tomi's hands move ever so f'ing fast when he's beasting!

EDIT: Btw, ender, were going to see if we can come over tomorrow (sunday), we'll give you a call in the morning or around noon.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
"doubles was so close that like if a bug had flown into a player's face at any given time, it could have changed the outcome of the whole battle, lol."

its scary how true that actually was. good stuff guys. DRGN, i will eventually beat you in the LT MM one day.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
This went nicely, except for the amount of people I know that said they were going to go, but didn't show up >_>.

On the other note, yay I tied for fifth.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
It was a really good tournement.(I wish i played the last 2 weeks tho...)Anyways well see next time.And i better not play only falcos again because at that rate ill be able to beat pc chris,lol.May 5th everybody BRING MORE PPL!!!!

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
it was fun there are alot of good ppl from sac next time we gotta have a crew battle im just glad i dident take last but **** tied with 9th =/ i gotta work on stuff

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Lol, Im glad I can pass down the peach cheapness.

you have 3 minutes to call me drgn! lets play some emperors!

The___cheese

Smash Lord
The vids will either be up later today, or in like an hour, depending on whether you care if I seperate the matches or not.

Zoap

Smash Master
congratz learn to DI plz. In those 2 matches ive seen u DI like ****. Delphiki stop suciding god.

Top Bottom