• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
^ wrong account ;]

Edrees and I have agreed to continue running the triweekly's after Dave is gone.

That being said, I don't want Dave to go back to Australia!!! :-( I'd miss him too much.... Stay with me dave! <3

Peace and Love Team get third last triweekly, then 2nd this one??? Yay! I love you Jon! I used to suck in teams so badly :-P

I gotta go drive to work now, but I will do more shout outs later :]

<33333 Pulling a rickety!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Caotic - You're a funny kid. Rawr Rawr Rawr

Jon - haha no excuses for your victory man, you're too good. Totally a legit win.

Romeo / Goose - This guy ***** me, lol.

TP Fox - team was fun.

Zack - too cute, lol

Arakno - good to see people driving from far to make it down.

Team MM is too good. Hardest, longest 11 cents I've ever earned.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yayyuhhz 3rd in teams! 2nd time making the money!

CAO - Keep up the good work. Another great tri.

Sure Dave - Bleh, I'm not as good as you thought eh? Suprise. Sheik is no fun playing anywayz.

Jon - Ahh, that last doubles match, I almost had you. but then I had to go and suicide. ;_; I was so sure I was goiong to win that.... But geez, 2nd in singles and doubles? Too good man.

Rickety - Peace and Love, eh? Next time.... hopefully. Good job getting second. Keep up those Doc skills.

Tony - You're the only person I know who actually moonwalks. In real matches. And it's crazy. It's too bad I didn't get to play you in mario kart. Everyone else was using my DS and it sorta died.

Jeff - Hahah, sheik training? Yeah.. I can't beat you anymore. I hate peach. =P

Haha, it's fine that CAO was late, cuz then we all got to play tetris. Me, Doodles and vietgamer owned you guyz. 3v6 and we still won? Crazy, non-cheating ownage.

Next time will get 7th again!

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
Sure Dave - Bleh, I'm not as good as you thought eh? Suprise. Sheik is no fun playing anywayz.

QUOTE]

Nah You're still better than me it's just that you went Mario first round and then Sheik on Yoshi's Story second match. Plus you were probably sandbagging or something.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Using Bowser Marth and Jigglypuff was refreshing!
sandbagger... =/

7th again... woot! haha. link is too good.

Jon - I could've had that! but you went crazy and killed me. ****. stupid bair to my bomb :( LOL jk, it's all good. i pwned in crews. mwahah. good job in getting second, you're too good.

Peace and Love - GAH. i can't believe we lost that match like that. next time we should just keep playing some doubles friendlies so we'll stay frosty... we didn't have a match in like, ever. oh well, no johns. NEXT TIME you're goin down. <3 you guys

Beaches Peaches - too good.

Zack - always chaingrabbing me to 100%... you're always so mean to me. you're just too scared of my link eh :laugh:

Gmuff - mwahahaha. link is too good son. no upsmash for you. =P

CAOTIC - i should have been knocked out that round... and omg i almost lost to your bowser. great job on this triweekly, and i'm looking forward to the next one... and then you're LEAVING!? :urg: that sucks, you're a fun guy to be around.

Sure Dave - AHA, take that. Shiek is too easy to kill with link. LOL jk. thx for not chainthrowing me to 100%. heheh

Romeo(goose XD) - DAYUMmm that was close. freaking.. GAH. oh well. those were some awesome matches dude. REALLY freaking close.

Tony - AHHHH. SO CLOSE. next time next time next time. i shouldn't have let falcon back on the ledge. dumb fair instead of nair.. heh, no johns. i'll counter moonwalk you! :chuckle:

BOSS - freaking jiggs. and i'm not better than the GERM! :laugh: thanks for the vote of confidence though.

that was another awesome triweekly! andrew, we did it! we kept our goal and actually made some money! hahah. and ROFL @ that sonic fighting game. wtf. i can't wait to see all of you guys again! <3

(take that rickety, now I write the longest posts. =P )

Zack353

Smash Ace
Shoutouts?

PaulMitchell: Almost got me there. Thank god for Peach 0_0;

Doodles: Gotta love sheik, eh? Thank god there was no final destination lol

Pha?: I think I played you next. Up throw Uair Up throw uair up throw uair up throw uair up throw uair LOL. Should have tried fox.. (imagines constant up throw upsmash)

Araknophobic: Well, you can't really get mad at me because you chaingrabbed a little too and you could have easily cancelled green greens..

Peach (Bone was it?): *looks at rank*.. Man, good stuff getting 4th on your second tourney.. I guess the camping falco ordeal didn't work on you. Should have tried my marth <_<;

Good stuff and I learned a few things I need to work on for the next one.. hope to see everyone there.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
CAOTIC: nealdt-at-gmail. If you want me to post the results. Assuming your version didn't die like Warrior of Zaruna's did.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It crashed twice and I'm not sure how to get automatic updates to web yet. I still stuck with it though.

TIO RESULTS:
http://www.lbpolymusic.com/tio/

Okay, so here's the deal regrding future triweeklies. I am able to run one in November 4 (2 weeks from now). My weekends are heavily booked, so that is an option. I can also run one in Thanksgiving weekend but I'm sure mostpeople would object to that, and I'd like to travel somewhere myself. Then there is December 9 which is the end of the Fall Quarter of UCSD, meaning I can possibly run 2 more Triweeklies here and make an effort to leave Calfornia on a high with a big SD tournament.

Let me know what you guys prefer.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Good triweekly guys, good games

Pha: hahaha, takin me to jungle japes, you just gotta play gay mayn
CAOTIC: i got lucky you were sandbagging so much and got knocked out, and nice job at ****** me in crews
BOSS and his crew: Good crew battle guys, you should come to more of these
Zack and zack's friend: ****, those team matches were way too close each time, maybe next time good stuff
Bone: That was pretty suprising, good **** at getting 4th, good games
Jeff: bleh falco vs. peach is stupid lame, i'll try my marth next time gg's
Tony: woah at almost taking out jon, i'll have to show you some marth vs. falcon tricks, don't worry about the dollar btw
Ricketty: nice seeing you again, i didn't think we got to play, but i didn't play many friendlies anyways
Eddy: duuude, you overrate my link too much, it's trash. my YL is better, good seeing you

sorry to whoever i missed

uhhh whoever i missed sorry

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Definitely sad I missed the one last saturday, but I'm going to try to make the November 4th tournament. I hope BOSS and his crew come back -- him and I need to have a couple rematches with his Peach.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ok guys, Novmeber 4 is confirmed! Let's make this a fun and big one! There's not too many of these left! For you out-of-county people, free housing is offered and all of the tournament information is on the first post, and just to let everyone know I'm going to stick to the original $10 Singles and $5 Teams entry from now on, since I've received word from some outsiders they plan on attending the last couple Triweeklies.

Knifey

Smash Cadet
i should have done much better!!!!
my lame excuses for getting only 17th:
1. i was very very sore from my first tae kwon do class
2. i choked hardcore in the matches
3. i wasted all my "awesomeness" in like 10 friendlies before it started
4. had no awesome crew along to cheer me on! lol
5. had no food that entire day till i got home

other than that it was pretty awesome, AAAA or whatever you were going by, that combo i got on you was amazing, i was even surprised....0-100-dead. then again marth dittos always have lots of crazy combos. marth counters marth!

i dont get to play much anymore so if anyone is in the sdsu area AIM me at Kniffey
i dont care how good you are, im open to learning and teaching!

oh yah, caotic... sorry for cussing at you :embarrass . i was having a bad day + it seemed like you were going easy on me, i would rather just get destroyed. i will prolly learn more from it anyways.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
****, well if it's the last one then i have to find a way to get there. I've been saying over and over that i'm going to go to one of them but i haven't so i better show up. The only way i can see this happening is if I take the train or carpool with someone but the train is probably going to be it.

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
sooooo, ive been grounded/booked for the last couple of triweekly's but since theyre apparently coming to a close ill definitely have to go to the rest of them. On a second not in relation to knifeys post(Crew wise) Any crew matches? Knifey, Shinta, and myself havnt played anyone except eachother in a long time o.O

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
i should have done much better!!!!
my lame excuses for getting only 17th:
1. i was very very sore from my first tae kwon do class
2. i choked hardcore in the matches
3. i wasted all my "awesomeness" in like 10 friendlies before it started
4. had no awesome crew along to cheer me on! lol
5. had no food that entire day till i got home

other than that it was pretty awesome, AAAA or whatever you were going by, that combo i got on you was amazing, i was even surprised....0-100-dead. then again marth dittos always have lots of crazy combos. marth counters marth!

i dont get to play much anymore so if anyone is in the sdsu area AIM me at Kniffey
i dont care how good you are, im open to learning and teaching!

oh yah, caotic... sorry for cussing at you :embarrass . i was having a bad day + it seemed like you were going easy on me, i would rather just get destroyed. i will prolly learn more from it anyways.
i go to SDSU. ive been tryin to find some people that play at SDSU but ive had no luck.

and Cao will you really be leaving us after the last triweekly? awww dude your too much fun to be around.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Shout Outs (Warning: May pull a major rickety :] )

Thanks for running another tournament Dave! <3 I missed hanging out with you and just chatting, helping run the tournament with you :] DONT LEAVE :( <333

Jon- Peace and Love team is too fun! Don't worry about our earlier matches, you saved plenty of times when it really counted :] Can't wait to hang out again! <3

Araknophobik- You're a real nice guy :] It was fun playing you when the entire lodge was empty :]

Asp- too good! My Doc and your Mario should challenge Peaches and Beaches :-P
Lets hang out the combo sometime!

Bone- too good with Peach! Come to more tournaments! Congrats on 4th <3

Doodles- Why do you and your bro wanna beat Jon and I in teams so badly? >.>
You eliminated us from winners! And we got lucky in the battle for 2nd :] Still, your awesome and a cool guy to hang out with :]

Edrees- Funniest and nicest guy ever :] When you and I carry on the triweeklys, we'll be sure to make Dave proud :]

G. Muffin, RR wanted me to tell you that he got 17th in singles without a Bye and you did the same with 1 victory :-P nice seeing you again :]

Jeff- you got so much better! Two weeks ago I was giving you tips and advice, now it seems I gotta start getting some Jeff training! <3 nice :]

Juice- softspoken, calm, but a cool guy. It's a shame we don't talk more...

Knifey is back! I wish you had a smile on your face more though :-( I wanna turn that frown, upside down! :]

Paul Mitchell- Sorry you got shafted in singles (first round vs zack, 2nd vs Arak), it sucks because you're really good! Thanks for the gatorade! <3

Pha returns! Taking 5th is cool, but when am I gonna see Team Underdog again? :]

Romeo, nice taking 3rd! as always, a pleasure hanging out. Seeing as how I lived in Paradise Hill for 13 years before moving to RB... can I be an honrary member of Team 619???? :] I can be the uniter between 619 and the condo!

RR- too hilarious. you beat my doc! Sorry I had to go sheik :-( too funny :]
Rick + Rickety! :]

Ryan- Paradise Hills for life! Next time I got down to PH, we should play eachother.

Tony! Sexiest Falcon in San Diego! You make your big bro proud! :]

Saur- Yoshi forever!

Coke/Sure Dave/other nickname- You will be known as "Dave and his 1000 names", or Dave1000 for short :] nice job!

TP Fox- I won't forget you again! :] Your a cool kid, we should play more, and it's fun just chatting with you :]

Vietgamer- meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh wtevers meh meh meh whatevers im bored,,, im bored bored bored :-P jk :] It was cool to play you, I should have let you win in singles because it was your birthday! Im sorry :-( next time :]

Zack- wonder boy ftw!

Peach dominated this triweekly!

The following were taken out by Peach:
Zack
Romeo
Jon
Rickety
Jeff
Araknophobik

too good!

love ya' san diego!

<3
rickety

Edit: Doodles, I think I reclaim "my" title :-P Its okay, though, this is one championship I'm very willing to get rid of :] <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Aww I think Imma cry cus of you lot...

haha, LanceStern goes to SDSU, and the Cube used to - he's alumni now.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
i never knew that! lol k thanks for that info Cao.

and thats so true Rickety! Peach always dominates at these triweeklys :ohwell: . she's just too good.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
I should've gotten taken out by a Peach... instead I ALMOST got taken out by a Bowser. CAO is too good.

LOL, Rickety is top tier in shoutouts. And it's not becuase I want to beat Peace and Love. I just really like playing you guys, it's always so close with you. you're our rivals ;)

Zack353

Smash Ace
*looks at rank*

*glares at peach*

*vows to start using marth against peach*

*also glares at pha's up throw uair spammage*

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, I got taken out by a peach in winners, then sheik in losers. *Mario counter picks* :( Played a Marth also in my first round (also a counterpick), but I finally wallteched correctly, and made it back! Fun. I did okay though, I used mario more at this triweekly than the last one, and I had more fun.

Peace and Love, it's true. Rivals. Matches are so fun. Man, my heart was beating so fast that last match. I was SO sure I was gonna win... but you guys are too good.

silverdragon

Smash Apprentice
Caotic - Thanks for holding the triweekly. I had a good time. Australian accent is toooooo sexy.

Team Lemon - I guess you guys should've went to Jungle Japes LOL.

OMFG - Marth dittoing on Poke Floats? Tooooo fun.

Pha - Too good with the upsmash :) Can't forget how you ***** me with the Arwing on Corneria :urg:

Ryan - Next time don't counter with Falco and FD against Marth :) Nice falco combos though.

Black Deth - Too many space animals lol. Crazy combos. Wish I could've Falco ditto'd you :)

Paul Mitchell - Tooooo good with the desyncing. ***** my space animals in teams with that #%@#%&#@% chain throw lol

Everyone else - Toooooooooo good

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
YAY! Peach for top 5 spots in the next Triweekly!
gah. i frickn hate Peach. id rather fight Sheiks. seriously.

Doodles and ASP - so we have a rivalry? lol. thisll make the doubles matches we have more interesting. Peace and Love team vs. Muffin it up! or are you guys gonna change your name to something else?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
So there's a few more triweeklies left? I would want to show up to one that has a lot of people. I assume it's probably going to be the last one.

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
Gotta make it to the next one. I'm vowing to shake off my first two tourney's results and stay in winners bracket at least 2 rounds lol. Lance Stern, you better get ur *** to the next one. I'm bringing some supercrazyfreaking noobs to the next triweekly/biweekly/whatever, please take it easy on them lol.

Top Bottom