• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
sooo workshop on the 22nd means no wgf for george -_- but i'll at least be down that weekend to chill with you guys! don't let me down

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
@maple, usually 2-3ish depending on people's class schedules and such.

@George WTF dude arrrrgh that sucks! :( does it take all day? Is there any way you can sneak out for 10 min to do your pool matches?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Great game yesterday,everybody.
See you all tonight at 8 if you are still there.

That sucks, George. :(

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Uhh... as long as the tournament takes? Usually when I do these types of trips I like to make it a nice social event and eat and hang out and junk. But if it goes late, then as soon as the last person in our carpool gets knocked out of tourney we'll bounce.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Uhh... as long as the tournament takes? Usually when I do these types of trips I like to make it a nice social event and eat and hang out and junk. But if it goes late, then as soon as the last person in our carpool gets knocked out of tourney we'll bounce.
Would like to call dibs on a spot. Also wanna team? Gayslow

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
Good games again guys. I think my Falcon is slipping but my Falco is picking up.

And damn Yuta that SSBM iso is trippy as heck. I do like the dreamland rendition though, even if it IS a little inverted.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Good games today.

Btw, there was a black backpack with a silver GCN and Wii in it left behind. It's upstairs in the lodge somewhere.

Kira-

Smash Champion
u guys should put flyers around your school

so more people come to the tourney next week =P

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Haha Pat, I'm always surprised by the number of people I see I've never seen before every Monday. But they're usually casual players who know a bit about the competitive scene, and I dunno if they'd be willing to enter. I think fliers around campus would be useful for attracting scrubs who think they're great at this game though =) that might not be a bad idea, since more entrants = more money for peepee right? Haha.

Also, yesterday was fun.
Richard, we need to play more games where neither of us are doing terrible lol.
Kyle, you should come down more haha. We'll just ignore the floating turnip next time =)
I always feel like I'm much more aware of my terrible habits after playing you guys. Thanks for the games :)
Jesse, your falcon is so good in teams haha.
Yuta, your wii sucks. Foxfoxfoxfoxfox -____-
David, ggs.
Good games to everyone else I played =)

Can't make grev but good luck to all of you going. Jun and Marco got this :)

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Haha Pat, I'm always surprised by the number of people I see I've never seen before every Monday. But they're usually casual players who know a bit about the competitive scene, and I dunno if they'd be willing to enter. I think fliers around campus would be useful for attracting scrubs who think they're great at this game though =) that might not be a bad idea, since more entrants = more money for peepee right? Haha.

Also, yesterday was fun.
Richard, we need to play more games where neither of us are doing terrible lol.
Kyle, you should come down more haha. We'll just ignore the floating turnip next time =)
I always feel like I'm much more aware of my terrible habits after playing you guys. Thanks for the games :)
Jesse, your falcon is so good in teams haha.
Yuta, your wii sucks. Foxfoxfoxfoxfox -____-
David, ggs.
Good games to everyone else I played =)

Can't make grev but good luck to all of you going. Jun and Marco got this :)

Where's the "thanks for the ride + ****talk, Engdrew"?

Jun.

Smash Lord
I actually think that there are a ton of players on the other side of campus that we don't know about. If you think about the colleges, I don't think we have a single Revelle or Marshall player other than Miguel and who knows where he is lol.

Most of our players are Sixth and the Warren players that ran into the dying melee scene back in 2008 which consisted of the people who would visit my apartment with Simon in Warren : Eric, Ilija, George.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
I actually think that there are a ton of players on the other side of campus that we don't know about. If you think about the colleges, I don't think we have a single Revelle or Marshall player other than Miguel and who knows where he is lol.

Most of our players are Sixth and the Warren players that ran into the dying melee scene back in 2008 which consisted of the people who would visit my apartment with Simon in Warren : Eric, Ilija, George.
Two random guys showed up yesterday. They seem to be new and intimidated by us after my janky falcon knee'd Baker's fox out of his upB. A shame, I forgot to get their names.

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Two random guys showed up yesterday. They seem to be new and intimidated by us after my janky falcon knee'd Baker's fox out of his upB. A shame, I forgot to get their names.
that was pretty funny. they freaked the **** out when you did that. i think they are in tech committee so shouldnt be too hard to to get them out.. they just didnt have the confidence to lose as much as they knew would.

im all for recruiting new people, but who really wants to try hard to do that?

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
they just didnt have the confidence to lose as much as they knew would.
Then they're never gonna get anywhere lol. Figuring out why you lost is what makes you better. In '05, Zhu still lost to me. In '06, he still lost to Bob$. In '07, he still lost to SS. Now... lol. Losing is the first step in getting better :p

Top Bottom