• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Texas PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
@ Zhea Zhea I just want to post here and say thanks for letting us crash at your place and salvaging what was left of a god awful situation at the tournament. You have single handedly brought back the SA scene to relevance and are a driving force in the TX Melee scene. I am more than happy to support as many events of yours as I possibly can, and even though this tournament had a lot of unfortunate circumstances, you never cease to give it your all and I really respect that.

Zhea

Smash Ace
I was thinking of picking up Sheik in PM until I started liking her in melee. At this point I'm down to peach and puff(Screams internally) if I want to play something not gimmicky that I don't play in melee. Guess there is always Metaknight.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Pools was lost. I can't find them any where which probably means no one recorded them. The station wasn't just set to 'Record' it had to be physically set up to do it. I've got one more file to look at in regards to this, but I am pretty sure that those were not recorded.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Pools was lost. I can't find them any where which probably means no one recorded them. The station wasn't just set to 'Record' it had to be physically set up to do it. I've got one more file to look at in regards to this, but I am pretty sure that those were not recorded.
No one is gonna believe me when I tell them I 3 stocked nike. :c

RedGamer

Smash Ace
wow, my falcon is very entertaining to watch.

shoutouts to @pogo for those matches the other day.
shoutouts to @clnr for being a scrubby falcon and making me look good.
shoutouts to @ Zhea Zhea for teaching me the ins and outs of that character.
shoutouts to @oscarmalherbe for having bad nair spacing but getting away with it anyway.

See you guys at RoC!

Zhea

Smash Ace
The grading period has ended! Or it would of ended had Nike not brought up the idea that there isn't a tourney next weekend and the bottom 7 of project M is currently looking like a mess in terms of order! Who would be interested in a free PM tourney at Nike's or my place to sort this out? The top 3(Espy, SOS and Nike) would of course be barred as that would defeat the purpose of the exercise, but everyone else would be welcome to give it another shot. I'll get more details from Nike via investigative torture.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I've realized something. Skeith and I are 2-1 not 1-1. I beat skeith at Sos Sucks 6 and at CRESENDO and he beat me at Ultra Arcade.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If 2 of us can get a ride and time when it's happening (cause don't think Nike put a time for his thing tomorrow) and if Megafox's ride lets him go then we'd go.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm free all this weekend apparently. I might be able to grab you and take you to Nike's. :applejack:

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
If i don't end up going to Dallas (Which is looking likely) Then i'll be at this along with beer to add some silly commentary. ^.^

TyroneTheGreatest

Smash Rookie
If i don't end up going to Dallas (Which is looking likely) Then i'll be at this along with beer to add some silly commentary. ^.^
yo mayne SOS nd Tyrone commentary wld b tooooooo pwrful mayne, these ****** couldnt hndle us mayne wed be toooo real nah mean? too bad im too busy keepin it real all the time, i aint gon b der, u gtta keep it real fo me dawg

Oracle

Smash Master
Texas Showdown is April 4th-6th! Featuring SSBM and SSBPM (Which will be on friday). Anybody interested in coming? I know the venue isn't cheap ($40 online, $50 at the door), but this is a great opportunity to show PM and melee off to the traditional FGC. There will be plenty of other fighting games, 3 days worth of events, and Capcom is even bringing Ultra SF4 that you can play! Registration is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom