• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Texas PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Yo! Vitamin C! Your Roy was putting in work at the tournament in Austin on Friday, but your marth is garbage though. Just some friendly criticism: marth is a floaty character, so his fast fall timings are different. He's also faster and can space better. But your roys punishment game on fast fallers is immaculate and incredible to watch.

Last edited:

pogo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Vitamin C,

I think to be ranked in San Antonio you'd have to compete in a tournament prior to January 2014. I am pretty sure San Antonio no longer has a ranking system. Sorry, man..I am sure that Roy would have placed way above Tyrone.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Go to tournaments. Play. Win.
Rinse and repeat.

Also helps to beat the currently ranked players. It'll get you noticed right away. :applejack:

Vitamin C

Smash Cadet
Hey Vitamin C,

I think to be ranked in San Antonio you'd have to compete in a tournament prior to January 2014. I am pretty sure San Antonio no longer has a ranking system. Sorry, man..I am sure that Roy would have placed way above Tyrone.
thanks! it's too bad I missed the ranking :( I was one of the the best in my hometown. I've never gone to a tourney before though. when's the next san Antonio tournament? and who's tyrone?

Zhea

Smash Ace
New Melee Tier list is up. Nike took too long and his list was omitted this ranking period. It did give me the chance to try out our new panelist, PK Thunder aka RedGamer.

I also have some bad news. I am dropping Skeith from the PR panelists. While Skeith is a skilled member of our community and also brings RGV and south Texas knowledge, his list differed greatly from the data this ranking period, which goes against the core tenant of the PR list. I am grateful for the effort he has put in during his time as a panelist. We will still defer to him when it comes to Southern Texas.

TyroneTheGreatest

Smash Rookie
mayne aint no ***** nmd vitamin c gonna do **** against me, ima give him dat vitamin D if u kno what i mean. SOLARE FLARE *****

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I think there should be a mini Round robin for the 3 new guys (Ironically all low tier players) to see who's who out of the bunch.

DekuNutZ

Smash Rookie
Yo bros,

New to the scene, ready to play a song of storms and make it rain pain on you deku scrubs. Put me in this round robin, but lets put skullatula coins on the line..lookin' to get me a new giant's wallet. holla

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I beat you in austin and I haven't met deku yet, but SB kicked my ***.

I wonder if anybody else from your town will migrate

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
April 12th will be the first Texas Project M Arcadian! For singles, the top 10 ranked players will not be able to enter, so everyone has a bigger chance to get more matches, increase their own rank, and even win some money! If we can get 40 confirmed attendees on TourneyLocator, then any player from outside DFW will receive and additional $50 bonus if they can place in the top 3!

Smashboards Thread:

TourneyLocator Event:

Facebook Event:

cough sos and espy cough

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It is universally known that SA plays league over Brawl which is what kinda killed the scene along with Nike moving.
league practice > Brawl
If there's a smashfest/tournament we'll go. But basically saying we do not practice P:M and only one that has it on an SD card is Espy and maybe KoN(?) and he certainly doesn't play it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
KoN and his crew definitely play it. I'd venture a guess as to say that aside from me, Nike, and SOS, KoN's group are the strongest players in P:M in SA right now.
:applejack:

Zhea

Smash Ace
Espy, Chris. This passive aggressive **** with tournaments might fly in the brawl thread, but do not bring that in this thread. I generally do want people to post tournaments here. I know he called you out, and I don't care.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Quit acting like you have authority Zhea.
:applejack:

For the sake of political correctness though:

Sorry Oracle, but I am not currently interested in the event you are advertising. Perhaps some other time when I have a better opportunity to attend. I appreciate the invitation. Thank you, and have a nice day. :applejack:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom