• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
@Maaaaaaaaaan - Sorry, I don't get the headband reference. Although, I can't really say it's my problem that you don't care for the things I say.
Afro Samurai reference sir. I was making fun of the way you said "if I recall correctly you beat Nike in a MM once". I found it comical, almost like beating JK will get you one step closer to fighting Nike and taking his PR spot.

And it's not that I don't necessarily care for the things you say. It's that they're comical to me. Your way of speaking is very queer and irks me occasionally. Nothing complicated about it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just beat Catherine

The ending I got is something that WOULD happen to me -_-

this game is good

/twilight zone

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Susssss, if we have a Man Council soon, lemme borrow it. :O

Or maybe I should just borrow it from Blockbuster...

Mr.C

Smash Master
HOLYYYYY CRAP, Mr.C is actually talking to me.

They did 60/30/10. But less than 16 people entered, so it was a small bracket.
I see...thanks.

I remember you lol...the things that stuck out the most were you being very tall and having extraordinarily large feet, my memory is top tier :yeahboi:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Also, I finally got caught up on this thread.
MrC was a God in his time. Respect the classics.

And is anybody willing to help me with contacting San Japan entrants? I can do about half, but I'm not prepared to look for 50 people via text/facebook. It would be **** if anybody was willing to split it up.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Meet up with me and Espy for lunch tomorrow. McAlisters or something.

We can try Facebooking there.

And he may have been good in his time, or even now. I don't like half the good players. It has nothing to do with skill.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Lols, well that is definitely who I remember, I don't know...how tall are you? I'm like 6ft and I remember you being taller.

What in the sheet is that gif O_O

Suspect

Smash Hero
ok so I didnt beat Catherine and what I saw wasnt the ending...i got trolled

NOW i beat it for sure tho

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember Mr. C.
I didn't become relevant in the Melee scene here in San Antonio until I beat him in tournament a long time ago. Even THEN I was amazingly obscure.

@Maan: Egoraptor was at San Japan 4.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Awwwwwww yeah.

So was the story really good? I know what I saw looked great and original, but did it pan out well?

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea after I beat it I went and watched the 7 other endings....omg they were crazy, one of them is really good. I would post it but I dont wanna spoil it.

The game has some M.Night twist but its a good twist (contradiction much)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Well, that's pretty good to hear. I think the most attractive thing I saw was how you can choose dialogue or texts that you would say yourself. lmao

Most attractive behind the white women, of course.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Afro Samurai reference sir. I was making fun of the way you said "if I recall correctly you beat Nike in a MM once". I found it comical, almost like beating JK will get you one step closer to fighting Nike and taking his PR spot.

And it's not that I don't necessarily care for the things you say. It's that they're comical to me. Your way of speaking is very queer and irks me occasionally. Nothing complicated about it.
Oh okay, lol.

Well, I don't really think beating Justin would bring me any closer to beating Nike *or* taking his PR spot, since not only do they use different characters, but they're different players all together. That was more or less just my way of saying "I hear you're really good".

About my speech, yeah, I guess I can word things a little strangely sometimes, but that's just how I talk/type. :(

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, then say "Justin, I heard you're pretty good. I'mma whoop that *** in 8 minutes."

And I know it's the way you talk, I'm just messing with you. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Let's do something tomorrow, I guess.
I'm kinda running around the house today doing stuff.

And no, I didn't get to meet him. Volunteer stuff and TOing took precedence.
I was pretty upset.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
And is anybody willing to help me with contacting San Japan entrants? I can do about half, but I'm not prepared to look for 50 people via text/facebook. It would be **** if anybody was willing to split it up.
if you still need help, lemme know. i'm off today and tomorrow, so i can try to contact as many as i can.

we can has man council tomorrow, yes?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Thanks Big Boss.
How about I bring the list of everyone's phone numbers/full names to the man council, and anybody willing to help can help me distribute it? :)

Btw, watched the fair suicide against Zero. That effing sucked :(

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Big Boss.
How about I bring the list of everyone's phone numbers/full names to the man council, and anybody willing to help can help me distribute it? :)

Btw, watched the fair suicide against Zero. That effing sucked :(
sounds good.

that SD didn't hurt as bad as the 3 that took place during espy and i's first match. :urg:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Batman didn't leave her number, but her friend left a full name and number lol

You still did really good against Espy :)
Which reminds me, I got ALOT of the replays done last night. Doing what's left tonight and then I'm taking everything to Vista's library tmrw since their internet is ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom