• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well, thats why Sakurai gave Squirtle, Ness, Lucas and Wario grab release issues. They are just so damn annoying to try to grab.

They probably should have done something to Sonic too....

and metaknight

Suspect

Smash Hero
Next time dont help him. You guys ran it good until the end, I was tired as hell but had to wait cause only 1 setup (recording setup) was being used at the end when there were other tvs available.

/slush

and im picking up snake/toonlink for the campers, until I get good with him ill keep with plan A
FORFEITING :awesome:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Blame that on Nike, Suspect. He wanted it done one at a time after Winner/Loser's Quarters.
I had Slush/Big Boss and Zero/Nike play on another set up because I wanted to get outta there as fast as possible myself.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy put 2 set's next to each other at the same time towards the end. The whole one at a time stuff wasn't that long, and all of it got recorded. It was worth 30 minutes.

Also.
Never.
Again.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
i bet i could come back and beat zero and kyro JUST BECAUSE i use snake.

MM for both of them 10 dollas.

im that confident.
sounds great! do it Pyle, I'd be down for MM :) it'd be fun, and I haven't got to play your Snake in a very long time, so I'm sure it'd be enjoyable :)

Edit: @ Suspect - looks like I'll have to seek out ALSM, or play friendlies with Jerm or PJ when/if either comes for Nikefest 4. I'm sure I'll be needing plenty of practice against TL.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
San Japan.
Never again.

Maybe.
I had a decent time, even though they literally had nothing worth buying like last year.

Next time dont help him. You guys ran it good until the end, I was tired as hell but had to wait cause only 1 setup (recording setup) was being used at the end when there were other tvs available.

/slush

and im picking up snake/toonlink for the campers, until I get good with him ill keep with plan A
FORFEITING :awesome:
4 hours of sleep friday and having no sleep friday night/all day saturday was good, as for where the random migraine came from (Which I still have) I literally cannot find the solution.

The TV I played Kevin/Dojo's Marth student was also a bit laggy.

@Kyro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAGddvM8fY
Oh look more shenanigans from GR.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I pulled steelswarm roach, ghost rare leviathan dragon, shark xyz with a long *** name, and terror-byte in my 5 packs.

luck of the gods

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Oh, that card. I don't see that even possibly replacing roach, lol. It's a nice effect and all, but requires much more effort to pull out, needing 3 lv 4 monsters as apposed to roach needing 2. Has this card been confirmed to come out here anytime soon? Cause it's a promo over in japan, meaning we'll probably get it in like 2 years otherwise. I'd use both anyway, see lots of uses for shock ruler in blackwings.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause the same thing happened to emmersblade, people just hate roaches so they lower the price on them after awhile.

Also, when're you leaving for Dojo's Nike? Phone never picked up.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Kyle did help on stuff, it wasn't like he wasn't there the whole time. We were supposed to handle melee as well, but he took over and ran it with one setup. That's still pretty legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom