• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
lolol Doubles tho
To be fair holy crap I didn't think MP5 was that bad. No boos, capsules a good add to the game and kept it going till even the 7th one I believe, small maps and so many coins we could build a house out of them.
But man some of those minigames were also bad. Only favorite ones were the battle ones and that game to mark a specific picture.

Anyways, Valdens host something this weekend maybe and whobo plans while there? we bring money and all register on that day.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Smashfest

9411 Fall Pass Street

Saturday, 2 PM to next morning

Will provide food and drinks.

Please bring setups and CRT's. I really want to legitimately practice the game so bring your serious faces and stuff.

I want to host a little mini tournament even if it's a silly mode or something.

Times are flexible, post on here to let me know if Saturday stinks. or text me at 509 844 6977

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm working til next Monday. I can probably still go to Valdens, but it wouldn't be until after 10:30. Which isn't an excuse because he's six minutes away from me.
Someone take Paw.

Paw, at the moment, Valdens and I are going. I got the days off from work so I should be prepped up. Just need to wait until Friday to do registration fees and the like. :applejack:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Smashfest

9411 Fall Pass Street

Saturday, 2 PM to next morning

Will provide food and drinks.

Please bring setups and CRT's. I really want to legitimately practice the game so bring your serious faces and stuff.

I want to host a little mini tournament even if it's a silly mode or something.
I might be able to come to this. What does your house look like? Just in case.

I can also bring setups of Brawl, Melee, and PM, but I am unable to bring CRT's, or any other kind of TV, though. Would the setups still be welcomed or should the only be brought with CRT's?

Valdens

Smash Ace
my house is two stories, with my silly car full of stickers parked outside. feel free to bring a set up, I am sure people will be able to provide CRT's. if not I could probably just go buy one from Goodwill today

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I don't have crt's anymore either, but Trising and I are planning on coming over tomorrow for smashy smash

mimgrim

Smash Hero
my house is two stories, with my silly car full of stickers parked outside. feel free to bring a set up, I am sure people will be able to provide CRT's. if not I could probably just go buy one from Goodwill today
It's looking like I will be able to get to come for sure, my parents are willing to be a bit more lenient now that I'm 18 lol. I'll bring my Wii along with Brawl, Melee, and an SD card with PM. I could bring a Gamecube as well but I don't want to lug 2 systems with me so hopefully one set up will from me will be enough.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
would one of y'all be willing to pick me up from the Ingram Transfer Center?

Edit: btw, bringing Brawl and Melee, don't have a spare SD card with P:M otherwise I'd bring that too.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace

. house. floors. brick. 9411 Fall Pass Street 78251 San Antonio TX

I bought:
12 pack Manzanita Sol (Apples, Applejack, Espy)
12 pack Cherry Doctor Pepper
2 liter Hawaiian Punch
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips + Salsa
Cheddar Bugels
Generic brand Thin Mint cookies
Cookies
24 pack Burritos (will bake) + cheese to bake on

A lava lamp to add to the festivity

Bought and building a coffee table for the living room to facilitate snacking

Have hard liquor, wine and beer here for those of you who are not Mimgrim. (Don't worry Mimgrim I would never serve or pressure a minor into alcohol)

Also
$20 worth of fun mystery door prizes

yay

Arrive as early as 2 PM. Stay as late as you want. (If you come at 2 PM don't be shocked if it's just us for four hours while everyone is late lolol)

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Worst case scenario is we can just play and practice for as long as you can. Last time someone came right as I said, they were three hours before everyone else lol.

If it makes a difference for you being able to stay longer, I can totally give you a ride home. Active Duty Air Force, married, homeowner, white male, can talk to your parents about it etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom