• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And Catus Carnival, and 2 others I can't remember off-hand. The only, ONLY better song is Alexandrite. The rest are the same or worse.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I love the energy, and it's not a bad song... But it's nowhere near the level of the first one.

The opening is far too long, and that riff is fantastic, but it's not Hendrix. It needs accompaniment, and the first song had that. Part of Blazblue's charm is the surrealism of it all, and they took all of the "magic" sound from the tracks. It's a game that blended the metal of Guilty Gear and the trippy styles of Japanese fighting games. You take away the metal and you're left with a random fighter.

I still like the game, but the music is basic now.

I mean look at Bridget's theme from Accent Core. That **** was fun. It's how you mix simple elements into a complex song. Chrono Phantasma (for the most part) watered down the instrumentals.

Zhea

Smash Ace
I like the openers to a lot of the new tracks, I just dislike the loss of melody. A few of them keep it, but a lot of them do lose it to guitar riffs.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Rebellion lost the filthy bass, but isn't so bad aside from the wack synthesizer.

Mother****ing Queen of Rose got gutted.

Motorhead. Why. Whywhywhy.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That next weekend I'm a start some 6~6 tech shifts Sun~Wed. So much for Sat night lifes.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
First Ruby, then FireRed, then Platinum, then HeartGold.
Finally ****ing beat no-faint Pearl.

Geobero (41340)
TIME 395:20
SCORE 21605
ADVENTURE STARTED Apr. 22, 2007
HALL OF FAME DEBUT Mar. 28, 2014 21:08
[Collapse="Final Team"]
Lv.65 RAPIDASH "Espy" Run Away (Adamant) Wide Lens [Strength / Flame Wheel / Bounce / Megahorn]
Lv.65 TORTERRA "KoN" Overgrowth (Timid) Quick Claw [Rock Climb / Earthquake / Razor Leaf / Crunch]
Lv.65 GOLDUCK "Maaaaaaaan" Damp (Modest) Mystic Water [Water Pulse / Surf / Confusion / Ice Beam]
Lv.65 KRICKETUNE "Tofer" Swarm (Adamant) Metronome [Cut / X-Scissor / False Swipe / Rock Smash]
Lv.65 HONCHKROW "Big Boss" Super Luck (Adamant) Zoom Lens [Wing Attack / Fly / Faint Attack / Haze]
Lv.66 MISMAGIUS "K Prime" Levitate (Modest) Spell Tag [Shadow Ball / Psybeam / Power Gem / Thunderbolt]
[/Collapse]

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Now live at 9411 Fall Pass Street, right off Potranco and still super close to where Espy is. I will likely host a smashfest in the next couple weekends.

Owning a house is effing sweet.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Just before 151 that's way close enough for me-- can't complain now.
Though I will be starting 12hr work shifts at 5:45AM Sun~Wed's so I lose my Sat Night privileges.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
With Suspect as my decipher (lol quote translation) :
Microchip Fabrication Technician (Entry Level Trainee) -- operates the computers that operates the machinery that makes the chips in a clean-room environment

Maxim Integrated, a Semiconductor company. Most recently their chips gave the Galaxy S4 their airwave motion sensing whatever the hell that is that I can't use right on mine.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Now live at 9411 Fall Pass Street, right off Potranco and still super close to where Espy is. I will likely host a smashfest in the next couple weekends.

No excuses now ppl. I promise to go as long as I can play pm and melee too. I'll do brawl doubles too.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Hrmmm. Depending on the time you start hosting them I might be able to start attending Fests again. That would be nice.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So... anyone wanna go to WHOBO?
I wanna go. Might not enter much, but I wanna.

How much did everything cost last time Beros? As far as the hotel went, I mean. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom