• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

OTRU...

Smash Champion
im thinking about holding another one of these this friday (aug. 3rd), im going to make an attendance list based on the posts that you guys will make after this one, so just lemme know if you're interested in coming to this and ill add u to the list, if its above 25 ill def hold one this friday

SheerMadness

Smash Master
All you gotta do is play Pikachu to beat Colin. Get him off the stage then ftilt dair right Colin?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tru so just copy and paste then write your name

1.OTRU...
2.xYz
3.TedBoosley
4.Vericz
5.Nick
6.AL
7.Ray
8.SheerMadness
9.purekorea
10.hiroshi
11.Angry-Lobster
12.Melbourne
13.Gophar

vericz

Smash Champion
I can go but I have no cash at all and don't get paid until monday :( Can anyone team with me and pay the whole price and we win and i pay you back and pay for singles :)???

Colin????? You up for teaming for this small tourney??????

Edit- Will, you forgot Gophar, GUY!!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
1.OTRU...
2.xYz
3.TedBoosley
4.Vericz
5.Nick
6.AL
7.Ray
8.SheerMadness
9.purekorea
10.hiroshi
11.Angry-Lobster
12.Melbourne
13.Gophar
14. Dooder
15. Juib

vericz

Smash Champion
OTRU!!! No worries guy, I would never take him away from you at giga or other bigger tourney :) I got mah BOI HIROSHI (WORST PLAYER EVER) on my team!!!

Unless hiroshi and you aren't there then I guess I would ask him :)

Also is this being held at your apt. this time around??

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I might not be able to come to this. :ohwell: Like 50/50 chance

And Joe, I didn't think you were going, since you said you weren't gonna go to any more tourneys more than like an hour away, so I asked Lambchops...

But if you are positively going, I'll tell him I'm teaming with you.

Edit: No!!! I missed my 400th post :crying:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol Joe you're too protective of Colin. You're lucky enough to get to team with him all the time, so if he wants to team with other people sometimes you should let him. =E

Also, I just saved my scholarship by getting an A in my summer class. ASLKDFJSALHFDSALKHGLKSAJFLJASSLJK THE ****ING RELIEF!!!!!!!

Also I'm going to win this with Pikachu, *****es.

vericz

Smash Champion
Lol Joe you're too protective of Colin. You're lucky enough to get to team with him all the time, so if he wants to team with other people sometimes you should let him. =E

Also, I just saved my scholarship by getting an A in my summer class. ASLKDFJSALHFDSALKHGLKSAJFLJASSLJK THE ****ING RELIEF!!!!!!!

Also I'm going to win this with Pikachu, *****es.
Good junk with the scholarship, I have to be careful with my grades too to keep mine.

Also, no you are not :) use falco and maybe ;)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!:

i am no longer holding this on this friday, something personal came up and i cant do it this friday but it will def go down next friday, sorry for any inconveniences

tru

Top Bottom