• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

OTRU...

Smash Champion
kk so u guys can start coming at 6, and the tourney will start at 7, hopefully everything will be done by 1 am so we can get some rest for ltec, try to bring mad setups and if u think ull b hungry bring some food, also if u wanna stay just lemme know and dont forget ur blankets/pillows

if anyone needs to call me for anything my number is 3212798582

Raistlin

Smash Lord
@ hiroshi: I meant the OTRU tourny. I've known about LTEC forever, and am definitely attending.

@OTRU: I just remember I'm having a celebratory dinner tomorrow night, and I won't be able to make it.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
So Joe, Are you sure you can hold this EVERY friday cause if so that would work out really nice for me. since I never work on Fridays it would make up for the fact that I miss way too many tournaments because of work

Renth

Smash Hero
can anyone else bring a cube/smash and a tv?
If i do manage i can bring a cube/smash as far as TV not sure.

so far only FL smashers i've met are Derf, Cripsyone and VJoe. and already FL seems to be a lot better than PA was :confused:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
CFL peepz or anyone willing to drive to Orlando:

K so its summer, everyone is bored as hell, my place is always packed with people playing and stuff, so ive decided to organize a biweekly miny tourney during the whole summer at the theater room of my apartment complex (which can hold approx. 50 people), everyone from UCF should be there and peepz from orlando/kissimmee area should also come, maybe melbourne too.

Next biweekly will be on July 20th registration will start at 6:00 PM, doubles will start at 7:00PM and singles will be followed after doubles, the first time we did it it finished at around 2:00 AM, so if anyone wants to stay over for gigabits on sat lemme know.

Here's the deal:

Singles $5
Doubles $10 per team ($5 per player)

It will be a double elimination bracket.

Distribution of the pot for singles and doubles will go as follows:
1st 60%
2nd 25%
3rd 15%

Stages, rules are the same as gigabits.

If you have any suggestions or questions lemme know.

If you've never been here and need directions send me a PM, i'll send it to u

truuuu
read the bold xD

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Singles

Super Smash Brothers Melee_1
7/20/2007
16-man bracket

1 Colbol : $36.00
2 Skrach : $15.00
3 OTRU : $9.00