• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

skrach8

Smash Lord
alright people ill be at my place all day. so rick i got you whenever, just give me a call. u got my numero right?

If not (347) 724-1128.

Noobs are not allowed to call this number. Grown mans phone, he takes care of BUSINESS on that phone. I cant mess with b!tches.

People mind you dont call me earlier then 3:30. I prefer 4:00. This isnt bed and breakfast smash, I got errands to run.

To harriet the guy. i know you called me. so if u read this my bad. i had no clue things were goin down. tru.

hoorah.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
joe, is it ok if myself and two friends come to spend the night?

since plans just changed around big time, id rather come here

we need a ride to gigs as well

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Age rule is still in effect cash mooney sorry.

Besides we can't have that many people stay over anyway, theres not enough room. Even with just the south florida crew staying here there isn't going to be much room.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We all agreed to only let 1 group stay the night from now on. So if you're not comming with south florida you'll have to find somewhere else to stay the night sorry.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Age rule is still in effect cash mooney sorry.

Besides we can't have that many people stay over anyway, theres not enough room. Even with just the south florida crew staying here there isn't going to be much room.
no your not actually lol

and that's funny, I could have sworn more then 1 group is coming.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
just to point it out, thats ryan's decision and i respect it since he lives here as well, its also smart given that we dont wanna be responsible for minors since we will have alcohol/stuff here

so yeah its nothing against u young fellas, we're just being safe... sorry

but yeah cant wait til tmrw!!! melee is almost ever, lets play one last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! truuuu

see ya at my place, u can start coming over at 5pm

we need cubes/smash, hook it up peepz

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
all I know is I better be able to crash at Skratch/Otru/Sheer's place for N00b1 since I've taken off 4 days for it and intend to unlock brawl characters there.

besides, I'm 24 so no age problems there. I'm down to drink, smoke, screw chicks, whatever.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We can't house anyone saturday night. South florida if you wanted housing for saturday night and not friday we can't do it sorry.

Top Bottom