• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Rumor] Possible Rayman Leak? UPDATE: Video Uncovered!

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Sorry guys but...

It's literally the exact same

Oh wait, the unlock screens are orange for every character. Weird but oh well

Last edited:

Isaiah Silver

Smash Rookie
It looks real but one thing that sets me off is the fact that its just "Rayman Joins The Battle" instead of a witty one liner like all the other previous new comers

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I love how it's only been about a few hours and all of the "problems" with it have been disproven and the leak has been almost accepted!! Also, tweet from Ash Paulsen confirms that GameXplain have already recorded a discussion on the topic.
Proof?

Unlike last time, this time I'm on #TeamReal

*Lucas and Ice Climbers would make the game complete*

*Chorus Kids too*

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
What if they just copied and pasted mewtwos melee moveset and they really took the development time to make Rayman :DDD

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Kill me.

Ugh whatever I don't even give a damn about this game. You spastics can have that ****. Not as offensive as duck hunt.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I strongly believe this is for consistency. Also the images are from unlocking the character, not a trailer.
I know, I edited the post before you commented. Strange they made the background orange for every character with the same paint splatter
THE HYPE IS REAL THE HYPE IS REAL
Holy mother****ing ****

Last edited:

Skylit

Smash Cadet
NNID
Skylit
Sakurai: I dedicated my life to this game, I want to surprise my fans when I announce Dog Hunt D-...when I announce Bowser J-..When I announce ray-...ah screw it

Jigglypwnz14

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one that thinks that Mewtwo on the select screen looks 100% fake and custom made?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I disliked the leak because the appearence of Mewtwo but he looks even more like Frieza and that is cool :awesome:

D

Deleted member

/vp/ is where all the legit X&Y leaks came from, instagram shortly afterward. I'm not saying trust 4chan, but don't dismiss it out of hand.
Not necessarily dismissing it admittedly, but just laughing at the fact that it's 4chan.

BBC7

Smash Ace
He/she should have selected the character so we can hear the announcer voice. Unless this guy/gal gets another chance to videotape, opportunity wasted.

Kingkool

Smash Apprentice
This had better be real. I wanted him in from the beginning and after a few months slowly accepted that he would most likely not make the cut, then that pic of the day with his trophy got me hype as hell just to be disappointed. This can't happen again.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
He/she should have selected the character so we can hear the announcer voice. Unless this guy/gal gets another chance to videotape, opportunity wasted.
That's the one thing that's making me suspicious, the leaker has an opportunity to pretty much 100% confirm it as real, but they don't take it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leave it to Smashboards to always be the last horse to cross the finish line. :applejack:

Top Bottom