• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so seriously has anyone seen fraser lately? tell him he should come, cuz if both him and wilco come back in nov that'll be an awesome monthly!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
so seriously has anyone seen fraser lately? tell him he should come, cuz if both him and wilco come back in nov that'll be an awesome monthly!
I doubt Fraser would enter if he came. Fraser is in engineering, so I am sure Victor has gone past him a few times. How he didn't notice him is beyond me, like that hair is a complete give away.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i talked to him like a month ago when i randomly ran into him at the U and he said he meant to come to the last one but something came up last minute and he was gonna try to make it to this one, i just wanna make sure he remembers haha

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
last time i checked, fraser told me he was followin my ways of not comin to tourneys lol

i don't think he's logged in to smashboards in a hella long time too, but i can't blame him cause he's a busy engineer now

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ive seen fraser here and there in etlc

first year engineering is no joke lol. he's probably pretty busy, especially during this month. He'll probably come in november though. I'll ask him the next time i see him.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i got a list of a bunch of places to put up the advertisements for our monthlies from shiro as well as some other ideas too so we'll see if attendance can go way up this monthly.

my goal is to eventually get a consistent attendance of close to 30 ppl at our monthlies
so dan can make more money

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
i got a list of a bunch of places to put up the advertisements for our monthlies from shiro as well as some other ideas too so we'll see if attendance can go way up this monthly.

my goal is to eventually get a consistent attendance of close to 30 ppl at our monthlies
so dan can make more money
if any of the places give you a hard time posting flyers in their stores just tell them your with my site and it shouldnt be a proble.

I've been posting them in these places for a few years.

I wont be able to attend the next tournament. I'm hosting the Starcraft 2 2v2 tournament on the same day.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hey guys,
so im leaving the next monthly early possibly before singles fully finishes, although im definately still entering and wrecking **** up. Keith and Jamie are prob going to also

Limeee

Smash Champion
can we change the date? i want to stop missing god **** tourneys lol
i love brawl wayyy too much
either that or we have like 3 during december lol

:009:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
can we change the date? i want to stop missing god **** tourneys lol
i love brawl wayyy too much
either that or we have like 3 during december lol

:009:
No, shut up, Jamie. No one's going to change the date, there's no reason to. We'll compete in doubles and singles, we just may or may not be able to stay for side-events afterwards.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
huh? wat r u talking about tyler? if doubles is first, then we're least likely to miss it. We're prob leaving around 7ish im guessing

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I don't think we should put any posters up at the U, just cuz it's advertising that we're playing for money and we're not supposed to be haha, we're basically flying under the radar here

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I don't think we should put any posters up at the U, just cuz it's advertising that we're playing for money and we're not supposed to be haha, we're basically flying under the radar here
Actually, I don't think it's a problem. I was looking through the rules and policies for student groups, and the rules only prohibit fund-raising by the group. Since our group isn't actually generating any profits, it should be fine.

Can someone double-check that for me?

Money matches are a gray area, though~

KillLock

Smash Lord
can we do ratio 1.1 for a side event this tournament?

me and ash we're playing it and it was pretty fun lol

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
What jack said! To me, 1.1 damage ratio seems like an excellent idea so far. It really balances out the game on so many levels. Certain things get overly buffed, but overall it's a much better experience.

Maiko, would you be willing to make the side event 1.1 as opposed to mid tier this tourney? I think we'd have a lot of fun, plus, it will give us training for the odd chance it is accepted and made part of the rule set :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom