• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillLock

Smash Lord
no mid tier plz

also wtf I thought I was SDI'ing like a beast on tornado LOL

guess I can just chill now and be ***** by tornado with normal DI.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ Luke

So why am I the biggest...wait. Did you use the B word or the W word? lmao I still select my characters based off my personal interests regardless; TIER LIST MEANS **** TO ME MANZ. And you might still face my Sonic in tourney. We'll see.

@ Darren

Nothing anymore! I'm totally down for some Smash on Thursday.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
^Sweet, I'll give you a call/text sometime in the afternoon.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol^

How about I drive to the fort sometime before Nov 20th.
I'll probably have to bring Jack if he's up for it cuz I need someone to give me directions lolol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm down to play this weekend. Besides, need someone to help continue my training with Snake.

/***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** umad luke n' mike ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Limeee

Smash Champion
after playing a couple sets with luke, you'll start to get discouraged

and congrats, your into the trap of always maining snake. no snake main can ever drop snake without coming back, its not possible

:009:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol yeah. PAL melee is legit.

Brandon I am not mad... I am glad you picked up snake tbh, he's the most fun character to play against.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
wat!? no way! MK is the most fun to play against, he ALWAYS has more options than you do and you have to come up with creative ways around it

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
On a serious note I gotta agree with Mike. It's really fun to fight against Meta Knight...

When he's not playing gay and exploiting scrooging/planking and ****. lol

lilseph

Smash Ace
On a serious note I gotta agree with Mike. It's really fun to fight against Meta Knight...

When he's not playing gay and exploiting scrooging/planking and ****. lol
Sucks because im just starting to abuse that more now :)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
brandon if we don't meet up in bracket, can we play some snake vs. marth and snake vs. falco matches? I wanna see how much better than jamie you are already

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
im sure it can on some stages, FD for example downthrow + fthrow X10 + GR spike should put MK at high enough percent that it kills him, or he has too much difficulty recovering that you kill him then

i think i heard that leon is getting it consistently and killing with it

even if it doesn't this discovery is HUGE in the marth/MK matchup

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am pretty sure it only does around 30%, and that won't kill MK if he reacts decently well. Doesn't that kill at 45% or something? Idk marth specifics, but I know enough to know when to avoid the GR to spike. MK's 4 jumps + sideB will be more than enough to recover from any distance below the stage.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
marth can ledgedrop counter and stage spike MK so unless he techs it, it'll still kill him

i'll go test this out (not in training mode so my throw can decay), i'll report my findings later

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's hardly reliable... You have to be by the ledge AND facing the right direction if you want to spike at 30% (only reasonable % to kill), and it's not guranteed because the MK can live through the spike, and stage teching is easy especially since you know exactly what marth has to do in order to kill you. It also has to start at 0...

It doesn't drastically change the match-up, it's just scary. Pika's cg is better, same with falco's.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
**** ur right, this isn't nearly as cool as i thought MK can still EASILY recover after the spike, i guess it's just a little extra damage that's all

and i got my hopes up...:c

ah well at least i got to practice my boost grabbing haha

KillLock

Smash Lord
40% should be a guaranteed kill(On GR Spike) unless they SDI on stage. 30% won't be enough.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Marth is an incredible character and has tools against almost everything, but needs to be played near perfect to realize that potential.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom