• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
it'll never end. lol

[EDIT]

@ Alvin & Kelvin

Pick up Marth or Sheik. They're pretty easy top tiers in terms of tech skill and fun to use. Just use FSmash with Marth. And grab.

just FSmash. /dan coaching
when i played melee back in the day, i played fox... but i guess i'll play marth, if he is anything like brawl marth i will be ok.... i guess it couldn't hurt to try it out.

KillLock

Smash Lord
play fox if you used to play fox. all you really need is the tech skill, so fox is a good start you already got the basics down.

also i'm down for some melee

lilseph

Smash Ace
I'm down for some melee. Tyler, 5$ halo 3 MM. I'm just some scrub on the SWF and can't play halo. Lets go!

lilseph

Smash Ace
sounds good. ill msg you on XBL tomorrow. BTW its a first to 50, no time limit, sand trap, needlers and plasma rifles. Best of luck :D

KillLock

Smash Lord
lilsephiroth is hella more cool than sephiroth that ***** *** **** homo who try's to destroy the planet what a *****

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
sounds good. ill msg you on XBL tomorrow. BTW its a first to 50, no time limit, sand trap, needlers and plasma rifles. Best of luck :D
fack you kyle!

that would be hilarious but unfortunately i don't have time tomorrow as i come home at 6 from a lab and then i have to study for an english midterm the next day.

HOW ABOUT WE PLAY HALO REACH SINCE IT'S SUCH A BETTER GAME THAN HALO 3

DERP

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gonna sound crazy coming from me but I kinda wanna go to mlg Dallas lol
Or some sort of major tourney :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Atm I have the money lol
But if I went I'd fly down.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
No entry fee for melee? Man i was gonna make some sick cash too :x lol

Nov 20 needs to come by quicker :(

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I feel justified since he was such an ******* to Keith.
Wh-wh-wh-whaaaa~?
(said in that crazy DDR announcer voice)

Besides, only Me and Dan really say Melee sucks, and we've played melee for some time so you can't say we're not credible(We just prefer Brawl).
And everyone knows Dan thinks both games suck compared to 64~

About the whole "Melee blows" thing... are we not allowed to have opinions? I prefer Brawl over Melee, in much the same way as I prefer Blazblue over Guilty Gear, or Street Fighter over Melty Blood. What's the big deal? Is not liking a game a freakin' crime?

Also, I just realized I neglected this thread for A WHOLE DAY. I feel so listless...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wh-wh-wh-whaaaa~?
(said in that crazy DDR announcer voice)

And everyone knows Dan thinks both games suck compared to 64~

About the whole "Melee blows" thing... are we not allowed to have opinions? I prefer Brawl over Melee, in much the same way as I prefer Blazblue over Guilty Gear, or Street Fighter over Melty Blood. What's the big deal? Is not liking a game a freakin' crime?

Also, I just realized I neglected this thread for A WHOLE DAY. I feel so listless...
This man speaks a thousand truths.

[EDIT]

Vic, I'm gonna get good at Melee. Your Peach goin' down.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
luke you don't even know how heavily ***** you're going to get.

wanna team for doubles? i think you and i have the best chance to take out carl and dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom