• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
um, I wasn't trying to be an *******, I really did not know who he was and I thought it'd be a nice addition to the "melee sucks" talk that I see around here sometimes...
thats the dumbest ****ing thing.

why do you even care? the melee players are the elitest ones, always talking **** to brawl, but who gives a ****?

:009:

KillLock

Smash Lord
i don't know who you are either, lilseph =/

and yeah, it kind of erks some melee players when someone who's been playing brawl for a little bit seems to say, oh i dunno, "melee blows"

yeah, it kind of erks some brawl players when someone who's been playing melee for a little bit seems to say, oh i dunno, "brawl blows"

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
except i played brawl before melee so i dunno what you're saying.

and yeah, a lot of melee players are elitist about their game, and look how much bs that starts. same thing backwards. as far as i know you don't see people like brad coming into this thread anymore complaining about how shallow brawl is? he doesn't do it anymore for a reason, i would not be surprise if it was borderline banworthy

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
and yeah, it kind of erks some melee players when someone who's been playing brawl for a little bit seems to say, oh i dunno, "melee blows"
Understandable I suppose.

It is easy to ignore comments like that though. I've been ignoring the "Bawrl sucks lul" comments since 08 haha

T-block

B2B TST
The whole point is that one player feels they have given a game enough of a chance, when it's obvious to the other side that they haven't. It's the same situation we're talking about.

And yeah, I would easily push for Brawl vs. Melee spats to be infraction-worthy, and others would too, so let's get off this topic.

Vic can you get together an estimate of how many people would come Nov 20?

KillLock

Smash Lord
except i played brawl before melee so i dunno what you're saying.

and yeah, a lot of melee players are elitist about their game, and look how much bs that starts. same thing backwards. as far as i know you don't see people like brad coming into this thread anymore complaining about how shallow brawl is?
lol refer to this picture below
VVVVVVV

Where do you think the trend came from? Melee players started this whole shenanigan and you try and turn the gun on us? Besides, only Me and Dan really say Melee sucks, and we've played melee for some time so you can't say we're not credible(We just prefer Brawl). Other brawl players like the Hensel's actually like melee, any other bashing(Which I haven't seen) is probably just trolling.

What goes around comes around, welcome to the community. If you don't see the hypocrisy in your post then I really don't know what page you're on.

okay end of discussion edit*

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It's silly to call match-ups involving Puff gay. Of the Smash series, MK is by far the most "broken" and look at how people have gotten around it. ADHD, Ally, Brood, DEHF, Rich Brown, and hell, even the Sonic player X almost took out M2K as well as ESAM with Pikachu most recently. Yet Melee players whine about Puff.

Also, I'll take you on in Puff dittos. ;D Or Falco dittos if that's too gay.

n_n

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
k then don't flip out at just me, mike, when i respond to somebody's comment in the same tone, that's called a double standard

jack: i never said melee people don't do that, i'm saying it's the reason why i haven't done it in ages, and i'm not the one flipping out about it, i just responded to whoever it was in the same way they said about melee

but apparently it's a crime in only one way, which is why mike shouldn't get pissed at my comment the same way i don't like the melee blows comments.

T-block

B2B TST
I literally no longer know what you're talking about.

Any sort of "attitude" I may have shown in this conversation was probably not genuine. It was an attempt to show you how ridiculous the words you're typing are. Maybe you missed that and thought there was some sort of double standard going on?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't know, it sure REALLY seems like it when you ignore the reason for my first smug response.

tl;dr you wanna smack down like that, let's money match. $5 marth vs puff. take it or leave it cause i seriously need to get back to studying this bio LOL

T-block

B2B TST
Your reason for smugness was stupid for the same reason my reason for smugness was stupid.

lol I'll MM you if you want I JUST KILLED A FLY WITH A TEAPOT

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well "melee blows" is also stupid so **** that

I caught 2 flies in a row with my bare left hand on the weekend while playing halo. WHILE PLAYING ****ING HALO.

edit: what? i don't know what the matchup is right now for puff eric but last time i checked, hungrybox and everybody was saying it was 6-4 for puff?

dobble edit: it is still at 6-4 so I C WUT U DID THAR

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
maiko is gonna wreck tylers face so hard LOL.

also, for melee players on the 20th, i haven't talked to anyone about it yet. I'm guessing our whole community will show up. That means about 8 people LOL. But seriously, Carl, Myself, David(if he doesn't bail smash to go get ***** by jim in badmonton), Scott, Ronald, Jarrett, Stevo, and Sid if he's not working. Strictly melee i mean.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
actually it could have been. I don't know HOW or why but there's always ****ign fruit flies in my room. my house is usually clean with no bugs and i try to keep food out of my room but like i find 1 fruitfly in my room a day on average.

And what's even more gross is that if I look at the light up on the ceiling, I can see dead flies in between like the lamp and the ceiling, and there must be at least 30 in there.

and yes, i realize these are fruitflies and not house flies >_>

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well it's not really an accomplishment then if your house is just a wall of flies.

And even if your house wasn't, it isn't anyway.

n_n

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well it ain't a wall, but it's a ****ing pain because once they fly away from your face, they like blend into everything like ninjas and you can't see where they go. then 20 minutes later they buzz in your ****ing eye right before you get that running riot and it ****s you up. ****ing gay

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i had a ninja fly in my room, i finally got it today, it landed on my mouse and i flicked it and it was crushed instantaneously

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
kay but it wasn't a ninja fly that hid in your room buzzing for THREE DAYS
I always have those flies in my house and I have no idea where they come from. I swear they spawn from the ceiling or something.

EDIT: lol^

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well like, i would just start holding my controller with right hand in claw and then caught dem ***** flies with my left hand. so not really WHILE shooting someone BUT still while playing

i am the reflex wonder :glare:

p.s. his squirtle is tight

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
lol refer to this picture below
VVVVVVV

Where do you think the trend came from? Melee players started this whole shenanigan and you try and turn the gun on us? Besides, only Me and Dan really say Melee sucks, and we've played melee for some time so you can't say we're not credible(We just prefer Brawl). Other brawl players like the Hensel's actually like melee, any other bashing(Which I haven't seen) is probably just trolling.

What goes around comes around, welcome to the community. If you don't see the hypocrisy in your post then I really don't know what page you're on.

okay end of discussion edit*
Not only does he have an Epic pic, but also one of the rare moments of Jack saying something with legitimate analysis and arguments on smashboards. This must be noted. *Hi-Five*

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
it'll never end. lol

[EDIT]

@ Alvin & Kelvin

Pick up Marth or Sheik. They're pretty easy top tiers in terms of tech skill and fun to use. Just use FSmash with Marth. And grab.

just FSmash. /dan coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom