• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
hey guys since kelvin will be teaming with ash this time, i'll need a partner, if u wanna team just PM me and we will discuss possible strategies.... oh and i'm done school now so smashing during the week is a must now, kthanx

also anyone wanna MM my marth? i think hes tourney ready.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
"Then why are you bringing up the just-ban-it argument at all? I completely agree about more stages leading to more balance btw, and if the problems in this stage prove to be manageable, I would love to see this stage legal.
I'd like to see how well a Falco could do here - seems like he'd have a lot of options for running away."

made me rofl

what are you smoking mike?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey mike wanna MM?

i'm not gonna play ness vs your marth though LOL

so $5 GaW vs Marth?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Would anybody be willing to come to Morinville (lol) to Smash this week? I've got an empty house with lots of space and a few good TVs for Smash, so I can probably fit however many people want to come. I'd need people to bring Wiis though; mine simply will not work for Smashfests, so I'll essentially be starting with 1 Melee set-up and no Brawl set-ups. I'd probably be hosting this Wednesday; I know it's short notice, but...oh well. <=/

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah man i'm down.

Probably GaW, but I might do Ness too depending on how comfortable I am.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you know what, i'd be down with 2 MM

1 with GaW and 1 with Ness =p

I beat icy's and jamie's mk with ness before. I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE MATCH UP.

T-block

B2B TST
you think kyle is pretty bad

and then you play him in pools

and he doesn't let you hit him

then you're two stocks down

yeah jack, more stages = balance, as long as those stages are not overcentralizing. mario circuit is probably overcentralizing -_-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm scared of kyle's marth. I know the tippers that he's capable of o.o not sure about his mk though =p

woo awesome white mike

brningpyre

Smash Lord
What's with all the money matches!? Everybody and their mother is gambling~

I'm down for going to Jake's place this Wednesday, with a possible car full of people. Does anybody that doesn't have a ride wanna go? Preferably from the south-side, but I'm flexible.

I can bring two TV's and a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom